No man’s put me down yet.
你有受过什么武术训练吗?
Have you had any training in the martial arts?
事实上我有
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have.
在我成为记者之前, 我是本土防卫义勇军的成员
Before I became a journalist, I was in the Territorials.
你知道吗, 你一进来的时候
You know, when you first came in,
我就知道你是个军人
I knew you were a services man.
你永远, 永远也不能掩盖这一点
You could never, never disguise it.
-你在哪个团? -坦克兵团
– What were you in? – Tanks.
我在非洲军团, 在你当兵的时候已经没有了
Africa Corps. Little before your time.
你应该没有上过战场吧, 是吗?
I don’t suppose you’ve engaged, have you?
-去过爱尔兰-哦, 打爱尔兰佬?
– Ireland. – Ooh, crack at the Mick?
再来两杯威士忌
We’ll have another pair of large scotches.
我很乐意
These shall be my pleasure.
那你到这做什么?
What are you doing up here, then?
我们要做一个关于 乡村生活的特辑
We’re doing a feature for Country Life.
乡村生活类型的调查
Survey of rural types.
你知道吧,农民 到处游弋的修补匠
You know, farmers, traveling tinkers,
挤奶工人,等等
milkmen, that sort of thing.

Have you…
你见到杰克了吗?
Have you met Jake?
一个偷猎者, 在河那边工作
Poacher. Works the lake.
不过,记得保密,好吗?
But, uh, keep it under your hat, hmm?
你在胡说什么啊?
What’s all this army bollocks?
我们不是得到免费的酒了吗?
We got a drink, didn’t we?
时间到了,先生
Time, gentlemen.
我想他是说真的
I think he means it.
-去问问他能不能给我们一条 -为什么?
– Go ask him if we can have one. – What for?
那样我们就能吃鱼了, 我吃炖马铃薯吃腻了!
So we can eat it. We’re fed up with stew!
打搅一下 能给我们一条鳗鱼吗?
Excuse me. Could we have an eel?
-你脚下有一条鳗鱼 -不要打它们主意
– You’ve got eels down your leg. – You leave them alone.
这里没有什么东西给你
Nothing down there of interest to you.
帮帮我们吧,雷蒙德
Help us out, Raymond.
这些可够肥的
These be fed from asshole to beak.
一只那种野鸡好不好? 再问问他
How about one of those pheasants? Go on, ask him.
打扰一下, 我们能不能跟你买♥♥一只野鸡?
Excuse me. We were wondering if we could purchase a pheasant off of you?
不,我没什么东西可卖♥♥的
No. I’ve got nothing to sell.
别这样,伙计, 你背上的是什么?
Come on, old boy. What’s in your hump?
你听着, 那些野鸡要放进他的锅里, 这些要放进我的锅里
Now look, you. Them pheasants are for his pot. These here are for my pot.
你凭什么要我把 这放进你的锅里?
Now what makes you think I should give you something for your pot?
-什么锅? -我们烹饪的锅子
– What pot? – Our cooking pot.
他知道的,嘿, 让我也抽一口
He knows. Hey, give us a wheeze on that fag.
伙计们,一星期内我会再来的 没准还会给你们弄只兔子来
I might come and see you lads in a week. I might fetch you up a rabbit.
我们不要兔子 我们要的是野鸡
We don’t want a rabbit. We want a pheasant.
听着,小伙子们, 我没有野鸡
Listen, you young prat. I ain’t got no pheasants.
我什么鸡都没有, 一点也不比你们多
I ain’t got no birds, no more than you have.
不,你肯定有的, 你不是干偷猎的嘛
Of course you have. You’re the poacher.
如果我再听到你乱说话的话
If I hear more words out of you,
我会把这塞到你嘴里
I’ll put one of these here black pods on you.
-甭想着用一只死鱼来威胁我 -它没准是半死的
– Don’t threaten me with a dead fish. – Half dead, he may be.
不过我会跟着你的, 我还会用条活鱼来叫醒你呢
But I’ll come up after you, and I’ll wake you up with a live one.
抓你的野鸡♥吧♥! 你先得找到我们
Sod your pheasants! You’ll have to find us first.
我知道你们在哪儿, 克罗峭壁,对不对
I know where you are, at Crow Crag.
我一直盯着你们呢
I’ve been watching you.
尤其是你, 像只小马一样到处撒欢
Especially you, prancing like a tit.
你还想继续工作的吧, 伙计
You want working on, boy.
如果让我看到那个家伙在这里
If I see that silage heap hanging about up here,
我会抓住那混♥蛋♥, 用斧子砍他!
I’ll take the bastard axe to him!
王八蛋! 你们都会遭受不幸!
Bastards! You’ll all suffer!
我会让你们知道!
I’ll show the lot of you!
我会成为一个明星!
I’m gonna be a star!
又是蔬菜
Vegetables again.
我很快就会有肉的
I’ll be sprouting bloody feelers soon.
肯定有两万只羊在那些火山上
Must be 20,000 sheep out there on those volcanoes,
我们还有个盘子, 装满了胡萝卜
and we got a plate full of carrots.
-里面还有黑香肠 -我们不喜欢黑香肠
– There’s black puddings in it. – Black puddings are no good to us.
我想吃肉!
I want something’s flesh!
[爆♥炸♥声]
快看!到这来! 这里,看
Look! Come here! Down here. Look.
在石头下面,我看得见
Under the rock. I can see it.
看到他了吗?看
See him? Look.
他就在那里,看,这里
He’s over there. Look. Here.
有两条在这里, 快看,快,快
There’s two of them here. Look. Come on, come on.
哪里?
Where?
我想我得称呼 自己是唐纳德吐温
I think I’ll call myself Donald Twain.
站住,蹲下
Stop. Get down.
是他,他想要什么?
It’s him. What does he want?
-下去那里问他去 -别傻了,他有枪
– Go down there and ask him. – Don’t be a fool. He’s got a gun.
那混♥蛋♥是个疯子, 你只要看他一眼就知道
Bastard’s psychotic. You’ve only got to look at him.
这地方没法呆下去了
This place has become impossible.
老是没完没了地下雨, 冻死了
Perpetual rain, freezing cold.
现在是一个该死的疯子 拿着条鳗鱼到处游荡
Now a bloody madman on the prowl outside with eels.
好吧,你或许是对的
All right, you made your point.
收拾行李,我们明天就走
We pack up. We get out tomorrow.
-你在干什么? -我去砍柴
– What are you doing? – I’m going for a slash.
不,不行, 我的靴子还热,不能穿
No, you’re not. I can’t get my boots on when they’re hot.
-我自己去 -你不能丢下我一个
– I’ll go alone. – You’re not leaving me in here alone.
-那只是玻璃里 反射出来的人影 -那么我就不去砍柴了
– Those are the kind of windows faces look in at. – Then I won’t have a slash.
这对我们都好, 我想今晚我们得一起睡
And in both our interests, I think we should sleep together tonight.
别傻了, 这么晚他不会来这里的
Don’t be ridiculous. He’s not gonna come up here in the dark.
当然,如果他逮住 我们中的任何一个
Of course he is. If he catches one of us,
他要对付另外一个人 就更容易了
he’s got a better chance of dealing with the other.
不[关上门]
No.
[笑]
你究竟怎么了? 笑什么呢?
What’s the matter with you? What are you laughing at?
我在做梦呢, 你想要什么?
I was dreaming. What do you want?
你吓死我了, 让一让,我要进去
You frightened the piss out of me. Move over. I’m getting in.
噢,这太荒谬了, 我要睡在你床上
Oh, this is ridiculous. I’ll have to sleep in your bed.
-我得跟你在一起 -你可以出去吗?
– I’ll have to come with you. – Will you get out?
-不, -好吧,那我出去
– No. – All right, then I will.
好吧,好吧,你可以留下 但那杆枪不可以
All right, you can stay, but the gun doesn’t.
不行,我得拿着那枪, 我得醒着
No. I have to keep the gun. I intend to remain awake.
-这是我的床, 我说了算-没门!
– This is my bed, and I demand precedence. – No!
该死的混♥蛋♥!
Mad fucking bastard!
[玻璃碎了]
-[嘀咕着]-嘘!嘘!
Shhh! Shhh!
-听着! -这儿什么都没有! 到床上去!
– Listen. – There is nothing! Get to bed!
我听见了点声音
I heard a noise.
我得进去
I must get in.
-噢,该死的
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
-那是什么? -是它,是它!
– What was that? – That’s it. That’s it.
-什么? -杀手!
– What is it? – It’s the killer.
-没准是狐狸在觅食-听,听
– It’s probably foxes looking for grub. – Listen. Listen.
可能是农夫
Maybe it’s the farmer.
在凌晨两点的时候? 是杀手
At 2:00 in the morning? It’s the killer.
他来要杀了我们, 我们该怎么办?
He’s come to kill us. What are we gonna do?
[哗啦声]
他想进来, 他正在进来
He wants to come in. He’s trying to get in.
他进不来的, 他会走开
He can’t. He’ll go away.
他正走开
He’s going away.
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
你还给了他那该死的枪
You’ve even given him the fucking gun.
[玻璃碎了]
他正从窗户里进来, 他要进来了
He’s coming through the window. He’s getting in.
-给我火柴, -在楼下
– Give me the matches. – Downstairs.
他进来了, 他在磨刀
He’s in. He’s sharpening a fucking knife.
我们要对付他, 你就躺在床上,装作睡着了
We’ll have to tackle him. You stay in bed, pretending to be asleep.
他会来找你的, 他来了我就扑倒他
He’ll go for you. When he does, I’ll jump on his back.
不,不,那太迟了, 那时我已经被刺中了
No, no, no. It’ll be too late. I’ll be knifed by then.
我们要试着跟他交朋友
We’ll have to try and make friends with him.
[地板发出咯吱声]
他进了你的房♥间, 他想要找你
They’re going into your room. It’s you he wants.
把你自己交给他吧
Offer him yourself.
-[门发出咯吱声] -[长指甲在抽泣]
我们没有恶意!
We mean no harm!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!