That is an unfortunate political decision,
这段时间反省一下吧
reflectin’ these times.
-你在说什么?丹尼? -政♥治♥呀,兄弟
– What are you talking about, Danny? – Politics, man.
如果你坚持要升起气球
If you were hanging on to a rising balloon,
你先在面临着艰难的决定
you’re presented with a difficult decision…
是要及时松手?
let go before it’s too late?
还是继续让它升高一点?
Or hang on and keep getting higher?
问你一个问题, 你能抓住一根绳子坚持多久呢?
Posing the question, how long can you keep a grip on the rope?
现在嬉皮士假发的价格 跟羊毛的价格一样,兄弟
They’re sellin’ hippie wigs in Woolworth’s, man.
人类历史上 最伟大的时代已经结束了
The greatest decade in the history of mankind is over.
‘放肆的艾德, 在这里要不停地指出…
And as Presuming Ed here has so consistently pointed out…
我们没有成功 将这世界变得更堕落
we have failed to paint it black.
我父亲在一个礼拜 之内拿走这些行李
My Dad’ll pick up the boxes in a week.
他会修理汽车
And he’s gonna do something about the car.
-我现在要走了. -那么快?
– I’m off now. – Already?
但是我开了一瓶酒
But I’ve got us a bottle open.
我从蒙蒂酒窖里面拿出来的
I confiscated it from Monty’s supplies.
53年的玛歌♥酒, 这个世纪最好的酒
’53 Margaux. Best of the century.
我肯定他不会因为 一点酒怨恨我们的
I’m sure he wouldn’t resent us a parting drink.
我不能,长指甲. 我要去车站了,不然要晚了
I can’t, Withnail. I’ve gotta walk to the station. I’ll be late.
-喝酒的时间总是有的-不
– There’s always time for a drink. – No.
我没时间了
I don’t have the time.
好吧.我陪你一起走过公园
All right. I’ll walk with you through the park.
我们可以在路上喝
We can drink it on the way.
[雷声隆隆]
不要了,谢谢你
No. No more, thank you.
听着,长指甲. 这是个难以启齿的问题, 为什么你不回去呢?
Listen, Withnail. It’s a stinker. Why don’t you go back?
-因为我想送你去车站 -哦,不用了
– Because I wanna walk you to the station. – Well, don’t.
请不要
Please don’t.
我真的不想你送我去车站
I really don’t want you to.
我会想念你的, 长指甲
I shall miss you, Withnail.
-我也会想念你的, 干杯-[雷声]
I shall miss you too. Chin-chin.
最近, 我不知道前方在何处
“I have of late, but wherefore I know not,
失去了我所有的快乐
“lost all my mirth.
确实,它跟随着 我的意志一起离开了
“And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition…
这片美好的土地…
“that this goodly frame the earth…
在我看来好像一个 贫瘠的海角
“seems to me a sterile promontory.
天空像美丽的华盖
“It’s a most excellent canopy, the air.
你看看,这华丽的天空
“Look you, this brave, o’er hanging firmament.
这庄严的屋顶被 金色的火焰侵蚀着
“This majestical roof fretted with golden fire.
为什么这丝毫 不能吸引我的兴趣
“Why, it appeareth nothing to me…
只有这肮脏的水蒸气
“but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors.
人类真是神奇的生物
“What a piece of work is a man,
强大的推理能力
“how noble in reason,
拥有无限的潜能
“how infinite in faculties,
犹如天使一般的忧虑
“how like an angel in apprehension.
仿佛如上帝一般!
“How like a god!
世界的美丽
“The beauty of the world:
万物之灵
“Paragon of animals:
但对我来说, 这尘埃的精华又算是什么?
“Yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?
没有男人喜欢我
“Man delights not me.
不,也没有女人喜欢我
“No, nor women neither.
没有女人喜欢我
Nor women neither. “

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!