I’d be the first one to volunteer Henry
各种棘手的难关,或是恼人的麻烦
If your home were to crumble Or if you were in trouble
我提供遮风避雨的家,租金一律减免
I let you live here for free And I don’t even charge you rent
我为大家竭尽所有 慷慨解囊从没悬念
I clean up all your messes And I’m always there when you need to vent
我日复一日不停付出,竟然换来成见
I give and give and give and give You’d think they’d all be content
我只是想得到大家基本的尊重
And all I really want is just a little respect
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
This is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
真了不起 -喔,你不得不承认
You’re so brilliant Oh, that’s the least you could say
我阳光帅气
There’s more, admit it
强壮、无比、勇敢 -谢谢
You’re cute and strong and bold and brave Thanks!
完美王国就在眼前 你们还抱怨不知感恩
See this kingdom, I built it up And you still complain? Ungrateful much?
完美王国就在眼前 你们还抱怨不知感恩
Mmm, are you sure that you’re not the prob? I’d love to see you try and do my job
去年批准十四个愿望
I granted 14 wishes last year
这样难道还不够
Come on, that’s a high percent
居然对我有所质疑 藐视威权还恣意妄为
And now you’re questioning your king? The disrespect I just underwent
身为后盾的我真后悔,总是情义相挺
You know, I always got your back Yeah, really though, it’s no sweat
如今谁能抚慰我受伤的心灵
Since the day you were born And the day that we met
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
This is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
我本来不想这么做,并不想走这一步
I didn’t wanna do this I swore I’d never do this
但局势超出我能控制的范围
But I’m hypnotized by how these pages flip
我不能忍♥受我的权利受到质疑
‘Cause I refuse to have my power stripped
魔药或咒语或召唤诅咒
A potion, a spell, a summon, a curse?
能逆转局面就已足够
Anything to make that light reverse
我不想要受这本书的羁绊
To this book I don’t want to be tethered
非常时期采非常手段
But desperate times Call for desperate measures
说到哪了?喔,对
Where was I? Oh, yeah.
这地方出现叛徒,但我不可能屈服
There’s a traitor in this town And still I remain unbent
澄清一切是与非 或许这一切只是误会
Come on now, explain yourself I’m sure it’s all just an accident
把他带到我面前,那愿望将实现
Well, whoever finds them first Now, that’s a wish well spent
不惜一切也要保护你们的安全
Honestly, keeping you safe Should be worth every cent
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
This is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
And this is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
This is the thanks I get
你们却这样答谢我
Ooh, this is the thanks I get
有个地方适合我们进行作业
I have just the place for us to work.
我并不害怕,萨琪娜
I was not afraid, Sakina.
我就像所有山羊
Because, like all goats…
相信挑战越大,将来成就也越大
I believe the greater the challenge we are willing to face…
我们的生活就越美好
the greater the life we live.
爷爷
Saba…
我了解您不想知道无法实现的愿望
I know you said you didn’t want to know a wish that could never be.
但现在
But now…
您可以实现它
you can make it be.
它好简单
It’s so simple…
好纯洁
so pure.
艾霞,我知道你认为你在做好事
Asha, I know you think you’re doing a good thing, but…
我不该把愿望献给摩尼菲国王
I should never have given Magnifico my wish.
这是…
This…
这是属于我的
This belongs to me.
爷爷
Saba…
艾霞,我这辈子可能不会鼓舞任何人
Asha, I may never actually inspire anybody…
但现在至少有机会能试试看
but now at least I have the chance to try.
我还要去拿回你的愿望,妈妈
I’m going back for your wish next, Mama.
没错,艾霞
That’s right, Asha.
有人检举你
You’ve been turned in.
它在哪?
Where is it?
星星在哪?
Where is the star?
这地方没东西给你
There’s nothing here for you!
你怎么做的?
How did you do it, huh?
你用什么巫术?
What sorcery did you use?
我不懂什么巫术
I know no sorcery.
你从天空扯下一颗星星
You ripped a star from the sky…
还用它来偷我的东西
and used it to steal from me.
那些愿望不是你的
The wishes don’t belong to you.
你永远不会实现我爷爷的愿望
You were never going to grant my Saba’s wish.
所以他有权利拿回来
And he deserves to have it back.
他们都有权利 -我说过
They all deserve… – I told you…
我才能决定他们有何权利
I decide what they deserve.
求求您,国王陛下
Please, Your Majesty.
她做错事,以后不会再犯了
She made a mistake. She won’t do it again.
我知道她不会
Oh, I know she won’t.
这个感觉很熟悉吧,萨琪娜?
Does this feel familiar, Sakina?
我的愿望
My wish.
对,你当初把愿望交给我保管
Yes, your wish that you gave to me for safekeeping…
因为我们都知道在真实世界中的愿望
because we all know what happens to wishes…
会有什么下场
out in this real world.
它们会粉碎
They get crushed.
妈妈 -萨琪娜,不
Mama! – Sakina. No!
这是什么?
What is this?
好棒的礼物
What a gift.
我保护这些愿望那么久,却不知道…
All this time, I’ve protected the wishes not knowing…
它们能产生力量
the power they yield.
我觉得我好像能做…
I feel as if I can do…
任何事情
anything.
是星星
The star.
我非得到不可
I must have it.
我们走,快
Let’s go! Now!
那是什么?
What is that? – Hey!
是纱线吗? -快点,快点
Is this yarn? – Hurry, hurry.
看在我们都是家畜的分上
From one domesticated animal to another…
帮帮我们
help us!
小心
Careful.
对,萨琪娜,抓紧
That’s it, Sakina. Hold on!
到岸边了
We’ve run out of land.
那边有船
There’s a boat.
快点
Hurry.
快,回你们的马厩去
Go, return to your stables.
要是有人问,就装傻
If anyone asks, play dumb.
我觉得应该到那座小岛
I say we head for the islet.
它是最近的,可以躲在那里
It’s closest. We can hide there.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
妈妈?
Mama?
我的心知道这种感觉
My heart knows this feeling.
这是悲伤
This is grief.
我不晓得会发生这种事
Oh, I didn’t mean for this to happen.
我知道,宝贝
I know, baby.
我怎么会蠢到以为我能改变什么
I was foolish to think I could change anything.
我不该许愿的
I should never have wished.
是真的
It’s true.
我的愿望已经毁了我家的一切
My wish has ruined everything for my family.
现在市民们都有危险
And now everyone in Rosas is at risk…
全是因为我
because of me.
艾霞,不
Asha, no.
大家有危险…
Everyone is at risk…
是因为摩尼菲国王
because of Magnifico.
我们心爱的罗莎市
Our dear Rosas.
你♥爸♥要是知道这种情况
Your father’s heart would break…
他会心碎的
for what we now know.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking…
因为我也这么想
because I’m thinking it, too.
我真的非常爱你们 -怎么回事?
I love you both very much. – What is going on?
等你们抵达小岛 -艾霞
When you get to the islet… – Asha.
别让人看见 -你要做什么?
…stay hidden from view. – What are you doing?
我必须阻止他