We can’t fit. – Backing up.
你确定要这么做?
Are you sure about this?
摩尼菲国王随时可能回来
Magnifico could come back any time.
所以才要请你拖延他
And that’s why you’re gonna stall him.
拜托啦,好姊妹?
Please and thank you, best friend ever?
我该怎么拖延国王?
How am I supposed to stall a king?
你会有办法的
You’ll think of something.
你是天才
You’re a genius!
往左边 -上去吧
To the left. – Let’s go up!
我得构到滑轮 -往上冲
I have to reach the pulley-thing. – And we ride!
对不起,我朝着你耳朵喊
I’m sorry, that was right in your ear.
我简直不敢相信昨晚那道光 -那道光好神奇-
I can’t believe that light last night. – That light was amazing.
从所未见-
Like nothing I’ve ever seen.
安静…
Quiet, quiet, quiet!
我知道你们都在纳闷…
I know you are all wondering about that little light…
昨晚的那道光
last night.
那不是我下令或核准的
A light I did not command or condone!
好耶 -什么?
Yeah! – What?
那是魔法,只是既粗糙又不专业
It was magic though quite clumsy and amateurish.
而且完全犯了禁忌
It was also completely forbidden.
我们当中有个叛徒
There is a traitor amongst us…
藐视法律
who defied the law.
他使用魔法让你们面临危险
They used magic to put you all at risk!
不过放心
But don’t worry…
那个人比不上我
they are no match for me.
而且我保证
And I assure you…
他被逮到之后,一定会受到…
when caught, they will be punished…
严厉的惩罚
severely.
艾霞
Asha.
你的动作实在很慢
You are awfully slow at this.
好像到了
I think we’re here.
冒险就在门外等着
Adventure awaits right outside this door!
我们走
Let’s go.
糟糕
Oh, no.
不会吧,锁住了
No, no, no. It’s locked.
我撞开它
I’ll ram it.
没有角好痛
It hurts without horns.
你做什么?
What are you doing?
星星,拜托别打破东西
Star, please don’t break anything.
对,但也别客气
Yes, but don’t hold back.
怎么回事? -使出全力
What’s happening? – Just go all out.
尽量洒上魔粉
Throw magic dust everywhere!
没问题的
It’ll be fine.
赞啦
Yes!

No!
罗莎市需要你们
Rosas needs you.
任何情报都会非常有帮助
Any information would be most helpful.
我知道你们绝对不会…
And I know you will never, ever…
让我失望
let me down.
谢谢
Thank you.
国王陛下,等等
Your Majesty, wait!
等等
Please!
好的,请说
Yes, go on.

Okay.
嗨,嗨
Hi. Hi.
嗨,我是达莉亚
Hi, I’m Dahlia.
帮您制♥作♥摩尼菲饼干的
I make your Magnifico cookies.
很好,有什么事吗,达莉亚?
Fantastic. What can I do for you, Dahlia?
谢谢您问我
Thank you for asking.
您说任何情报都非常有帮助
You said any information would be helpful.
但实际上来说,怎样才算…
But pragmatically speaking, what qualifies?
真凭实据?
Evidentiary?
如果是间接推论呢?
How about circumstantial?
第一手?第二手?
First hand? Second hand?
那直觉呢?
What about hunches?

Sure.
那直觉呢?
How about hunches?
是,都行
Yes, any.
关于那道光的任何情报都有用
Any information about who or what caused the light would be helpful.
对,直觉也行
So, yes, hunch. Hunch away.
您说那是不专业的魔法
You said it was amateur magic…
怎么不知道他们怎么做的?
but how come don’t you know how they did it?
什么?
What?
也许您可以先定义“不专业”
Perhaps you could define “amateur”?
重点是你们知道什么
This is about what you know.
重点是你们的安全
It is about your safety…
最重要的是愿望的安全
and most importantly, the safety of your wishes.
您是说我们的愿望不安全?
Do you mean our wishes aren’t safe?
它们当然安全
Of course, they’re safe!
跟新的一样
Good as new.
希望他不需要那些
Hope he didn’t need those.
好,找愿望
Right, the wishes.
那其实是一扇门
That’s actually a door…
只要摩尼菲挥挥手,它就会…
and Magnifico waved his hand and it just…
好吧,这样呢?没用?
Okay, how about this? Nothing?
这样呢?
Or this?
这样?还是这样?
This? Or this?
有了 -你做到了
Yes! – You got it!
团队合作
Teamwork!
星星,很高兴你这么开心
Star, I’m glad you are having fun…
可是你得专心
but you have to focus.
拜托,找到我沙巴和妈妈的愿望
Please, find my Saba’s and mother’s wishes…
越快越好
as fast as you can!
怎么知道愿望安全?我们又没看过
How do we know our wishes are safe? We never see them.
为什么不能看?为何有这个规定?
Why can’t we see them? Why is that a rule?
为什么我们不记得它们?
And why can’t we remember them?
一次一个问题就好
One question at a time.
既然问了,要是想改变愿望呢?
Since we’re asking, what if we want to change our wish?
有道理,愿望可以改变
Good point, wishes can change.
排队好吗,每个人都轮得到
Let’s form a line, everyone will get a turn.
如果要让我们安心
You know what would comfort us?
就再办一场许愿大典 -对
Another wish ceremony. – Yeah.
那会让我们安心很多
It would make us all feel so much better.
拜托陛下 -现在就办
Please, Your Majesty! – We could do it now!
不好,时机不对
No! Not now! Bad timing!
愿望…
Wishes, wishes, wishes!
安静!
Silence!
你们就只能想到这个吗?
Is that all you can think about?
一场许愿大典?
A Wish Granting Ceremony?

Fine.
凡是指认叛徒的人
Whoever identifies the traitor…
我就帮你实现愿望
your wish will be granted!
什么?
What?
但是听好
But hear this!
要是有人敢帮助叛徒
Anyone who helps the traitor…
让我失望
anyone who lets me down…
愿望就永远不会实现
your wish will never be granted!
等等,国王陛下
Wait! Your Majesty…
够了
Enough!
竟敢明目张胆质问我
How brazenly they question me!
那是因为您让他们觉得很安心
They only question you because you make them feel safe enough to do so.
我去愿望那儿,没好消息别打扰我
I’ll be with the wishes. Disturb me with nothing but good news.
难以抗拒一张俊俏脸庞
I can’t help it if mirrors love my face
无法言语
It’s genetics
优良的基因超乎寻常
Yeah, I got these genes from outer space
无所不能家喻户晓 所有想要的都能得到
Peep the name, I’m magnificent I put the “I” in omnipotent
无所不能家喻户晓 所有想要的都能得到
I’m passionate, I’m not petulant Someone praise me for my benevolence
快看
Just look
我乐善布施毫无保留
I’d give the clothes off Benito’s back
在你无助的时候
If you really needed that
我会奋不顾身地伸出援手