Everything is fine.
拜托你别动来动去
Can you stop squiggling, please?
你引起别人注意了
You’re drawing attention.
嗨,你好
Hi. Hello.
我正准备要…
You know, I’m just gonna…
袋子里是什么?
What’s in the bag?
好了
Okay.
可以出来罗
You can come out now.
那是睡衣吗?
Are those pajamas?
谢谢,我觉得被看见了
Thank you. I feel seen.
好,专心
Okay, focus.
我得跟达莉亚谈谈
I need to talk to Dahlia.
一定有办法溜进国王的书房♥
There has to be a way to sneak into the King’s study.
前提是不能让人看到你
Without anyone seeing you.
对,我早就想到这点
Yes, yes. I’m way ahead of you.
星星可能造成群众惊慌
Star may alarm the masses.
会说话的羊也是 -什么?
Much like a talking goat. – What?
所以你们两个都得待在这里
Which is why you’re both staying here.
跟这些鸡?
With the chickens?
你有没有看到有东西从它的屁…
Did you see what just came out of that one’s…
我马上回来,保持安静
I’ll be right back. Stay quiet.
好了啦,加宝,就连你也得承认
Come on. Even you have to admit, Gabo…
昨晚那道光,感觉超神奇
that light last night felt amazing.
那八成是诅咒
It was probably a curse.
饼干 -饼干
Cookies. – Cookies.
不,这盘是给国王的
No! This batch is for the King!
刚刚出现一只松鼠对我说早安
A squirrel just said “Good morning” to me.
这件事我无法回应
I have no response to that.
我也无法,对吧?
I didn’t either. Right?
你该跟松鼠说什么才好?
I mean, what do you say to a squirrel?
我走路应该好好看路的
I really have to watch where I’m going.
你碰到了,你去洗
You touch ’em, you wash ’em.
那是意外
It was an accident.
你究竟怎么做到的?
How? How do you always do that?
你跟你可怜的爷爷还好吗?
Hey, how are you and your poor Saba this morning?
调适中
Coping.
我只是好奇
And curious.
厨房♥怎么把餐点送去给国王?
How do the kitchens get food up to the King?
专门的侍从会把餐点送到用餐室
The formal servers bring his meals to the dining room.
要是国王想在书房♥吃东西呢?
So, what about when the King eats in his study?
什么? -谁送去?
What? – Who brings it then?
国王的书房♥是禁区
Well, his study is off-limits.
知道详情的只有筛选过的少数人
Details are known to only a select few.
也包含你?
Including you?
不予置评
No comment.
小姐们,别挤 -谁在里面啊?
Ladies, please. – Who is in there?
我什么都没听到
I don’t hear anything.
达莉亚,要是你知道进入书房♥的密道
Dahlia, if you know a secret way into the King’s study…
一定要告诉我
you have to tell me.
为什么?到底怎么一回事?
Why? What is going on with you?
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我得去捡鸡蛋
I gotta collect eggs.
不,我是说,我来,我帮你捡
No! I mean, let me. I’ll do it for you.
不用麻烦,艾霞
Nah, that’s okay, Asha.
但是你会过敏
But your allergies!
一直打喷嚏,那对你不好
All that sneezing. That can’t be good for you.
你是不是想把那些鸡抓走?
Are you trying to take the chickens away from me?
你知道小菲很爱那些鸡 -没错
You know Safi loves those chickens. – I do.
你没事吧,艾霞? -看起来不对劲
Are you okay, Asha? – Something’s up with you.
你藏了什么?
What are you hiding?
没有东西 -人生需要享受
Nothing. – Life is to be lived!
也没有人
And nobody.
里面怎么了? -你怎么满身大汗?
What is going on in there? – Why are you all sweaty?
你可以告诉我们
You can tell us anything.
让开,不然我们把门撞开
Move or we break the door down!
不…
No, no, no.
好啦,好啦
Fine. Fine!
昨晚,发生那些事之后
Last night, after everything happened…
我向一颗星星…
I made a wish…
许了愿
on a star.
你是五岁小孩吗?
What are you, five?
星星回应了
And the star answered.
很好,小姐们
That’s it, ladies.
你们翅膀飞不高,但歌♥声能飙高
Your wings can’t fly but your voices can!
好啦,小姐们
Okay, ladies…
精彩大高♥潮♥
big finish!
他们是我朋友
These are my friends.
客观来说这是不可能的
This is objectively impossible.
什么?我怎么让你难过?
What? Why am I making you sad?
赛门十八岁了
Simon’s 18.
他已经把愿望献给了国王
He’s already given his wish to the King.
我记不得我失去了什么
I can’t remember what I lost.
别接受
Don’t accept it.
不,别过来,不…
No. Stay away. No, no, no!
难道只有我明白,这没有好下场吗?
Am I the only one who realizes this is gonna end very badly?
只要大家别张扬星星的事就好
Not if everyone keeps quiet about Star.
除了国王,其他人都严禁使用魔法
Magic is forbidden by anyone other than Magnifico…
也只有他才有权力…
who is also the only one authorized…
实现愿望
to grant wishes.
权力是他自己给的
Self-authorized.
等等,星星能实现愿望?
Wait. Does Star grant wishes?
不行,但它好像想帮我追求我的愿望
No, but I think it wants to help me pursue mine.
就像神仙教母
Like a fairy godmother.
现实人生不是童话故事
Life is not a fairytale.
你刚才许了什么愿?
What did you wish for?
算了
No, you know what?
不要说,我不想牵扯进去
Don’t tell us. I want no part of this.
是国王召唤大家集♥合♥
That’s the King’s call to assemble.
拜托,不能让国王知道星星
Please, Magnifico can’t know about Star.
我保证,我的愿望不会伤害你们
And I promise, my wish won’t harm or affect any of you.
或罗莎市
Or Rosas.
这是很重大的承诺,艾霞
That’s a big promise, Asha.
但我们相信你
But we trust you.
对吧…她去哪儿了?
Don’t we… Where did she go?
她怎么做到的?
How does she do that?
没关系,我们不会跟任何人说
It’s okay. We won’t tell anyone, Asha.

Right.
关于鸡的事
About the chickens.
我们罩你
We got you.
对吧,加宝?
Right, Gabo?
我不会去爆料
I don’t squeal.
你还有什么没跟我说? -好啦
What are you not telling me? – Okay. Okay.
昨天,我好像挑战国王
Yesterday, I kind of challenged the King.
什么? -说来复杂
What? – It’s complicated.
然后呢?
And?
达莉亚,要是你发现
Dahlia, what would you do if you found out…
你全心爱着的人愿望无法实现
the wishes of those you love with all your heart…
你会怎么办?
will never be granted?
你指你爷爷的愿望
You mean your Saba’s wish.
因为我,我妈也是
And, thanks to me, my mother’s.
我来拿回他们的愿望,想要还给他们
I’m here to get their wishes, so I can give them back to them.
你来这里偷国王的东西?
You’re here to steal from the King?
不是偷窃
It’s not stealing.
愿望又不属于他
The wishes don’t belong to him.
你不能直接跟摩尼菲国王要回来吗?
And you can’t just ask Magnifico for them back?
我搞砸了向国王提出要求的机会
I think I’ve ruined my chances of asking Magnifico for anything.
这是送餐点去国王书房♥的路径
This is how we get food to the King’s study.
太棒了
It’s perfect.
新的攀爬方式 -小心
A new way to climb! – Okay, look out!
不要挤我 -后退