Hope?
我们换个说法
Let’s just try this another way.
为什么当人们有疑问时总会仰望天空
Have you ever wondered why You look up at the sky for answers?
为什么人不能像花儿轻盈摇曳在风中
Or why flowers in the wind Are effortless and eloquent dancers?
不同环境年轮迥异,生命生生不息
Or what forms the rings in the trees Turns a pine from a seed?
世代的传承是种经历
What’s passed down generationally?
有我 -也有你
To you – And to me
为什么我能把世界看得钜细靡遗
And why our eyes All look like microscopic galaxies?
为什么当人们有疑问时总会仰望天空
Have you ever wondered why You look up at the sky for answers?
不必费尽心思寻找,就能破解疑问
Well, you don’t have to look too hard We’re here for all your question marks
只要认清自己,就不需要苦恼
If you’re try’na figure out Just who you are
近在眼前
Don’t look far
可能发出的信♥号♥♥,从伤疤找到解药
In the sky and your front yard In your heart and in your scars
认清自己后自然清晰明了
If you really wanna know just who you are
闪耀之星
You’re a star

Yes!
我们突破盲点
Boom! Did we just blow your mind? – Uh-huh
我早就洞悉一切
Well, I’ve known the entire time
我们是存在宇宙中的独♥立♥个体
When it comes to the universe We’re all shareholders
慢慢体会个中 -奥秘
Get that through your system – Solar!
我们是极为渺小的星云穿梭在星际
See, we were all just little nebulae In a nursery
我们各自深刻体悟出生命的真理
From supernovas Now we’ve grown into our history
跟我一起和所有疑虑说再见
We’re taking whys right out of mystery Closure
因为星星总会 -适时地出现
Now we’re taking in – All the star exposure
我们吃叶子,叶子吸收阳光
We eat the leaves and they eat the sun
星星也就这样出现
See, that’s where all the balls of gas Come from
我能感觉到你还是一头雾水
Hey, you still look like you’re hanging on By a strand
放下你既有观点,就会有新体会
But if you just see the mushrooms Then you’ll understand
所以你们的魔粉是我的魔粉?太好了
So, your dust is my dust? Fantastic!
不必费尽心思寻找,就能破解疑问
Well, you don’t have to look too hard It’s all around and not too far
只要认清自己就不需要苦恼
If you’re try’na figure out Just who you are
闪耀之星
You’re a star!
你是一个无价之宝,其实你并不渺小
Do you know you’re a work of art Even in the deepest dark
只要认清自己一定能找到
If you really wanna know just who you are
闪耀之星
I’m a star!
有个寓言很有故事性
Here’s a little fun allegory
它会让我兴奋莫名
That gets me excitatory
耐心聆听,深植你心
This might sink in In the morning
独♥立♥的个体,不同剧情
We are our own origin story
如果难以理解就托付星星解决难题
If I’m explaining this poorly Well, I’ll let Star do it for me
他能了解你的心情 -却不同剧情
It’s all quite revelatory – We are our own origin story
不必费尽心思寻找,就能破解疑问
Well, you don’t have to look too hard It’s all around and not too far
只要认清自己就不需要苦恼
If you’re try’na figure out Just who you are
闪耀之星
You’re a star.
星星在哪并不重要 彼此都要紧紧抓牢
No matter where you end or start We’re all each other’s counterparts
认清自己后自然清晰明了
If you really wanna know just who you are
闪耀之星
I’m a star!
闪耀之星 -我向世界宣告
Ooh, I’m a star – Watch out world, here I are
看看谁闪闪发光?
Hey, hey! – You know who’s looking sharp?
谁? -我,闪耀之星
Who? – Me! I’m a star!
闪耀之星
You’re a star
我向世界宣告
Watch out world, here you are! Hey, hey!
看看谁闪闪发光?
You know who’s looking sharp?
谁? -你,闪耀之星
Who? – You! You’re a star!
真是疯狂呢
That was nuts!
从没这么紧密的感觉
I’ve never felt so connected.
应该常这么聚才对
We should do this more often.
可惜我们不能处得更好
It’s a shame we don’t get along better.
谢谢你不吃我,约翰
Hey, thanks for not eating me, John.
别客气,斑比
Don’t mention it, Bambi.
小事情
It’s all good.
这真是太不寻常了
This is extraordinary.
我爸爸说我们跟星星紧密相连
And my father said that we were connected to the stars.
所以我才许愿
That’s why I wished…
结果你为了我…
and now you’re here…
来了
for me.
那我应该…
Well, what do I…
等等,你能实现愿望吗?
Wait, do you grant wishes?
糟糕,对不起
Oh, no, I’m sorry.
应该是不行
Obviously not.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
我不确定该怎么做
I’m just not sure how this works.
我许更多愿给我们,给我的家人
I wished for more for us, for my family…
还有给…
and for…
不…
No, no, no.
不是自私的那种
Not in, like, a selfish way.
我只希望他们的愿望能有一个机会
I just want their wishes to have a chance.
可是…
But…
因为国王把他们的愿望留在城♥堡♥
Look, see, King Magnifico has their wishes in the castle…
关在这些像球一样的泡泡里
captured in these ball-like, bubbly things…
非常漂亮
that are very beautiful…
但却牢不可破
but very locked up…
而且他永远不会归还
and he’ll never give them back.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
小心
Careful.
那捆纱线是我妈的毛做的
My mother was shaved for that yarn!
对,就是那座城♥堡♥
Yes, that’s the castle.
你是说我们自己把它们拿回来?
You mean, we take them back ourselves?
拿了它们不算偷窃吗?
But if we take them, isn’t that stealing?
我们不能…
I mean, we can’t…

Right…
它们又不是他的,对吧?
they don’t belong to him, do they?
好吧,可是…
Well, okay, but…
等等
Wait, wait!
慢点,要先规划一下
Slow down. We need a plan!
我故意的
Meant to do that.
我来了
I’m coming!
掰掰
Bye-bye!
是什么?是什么?
What was it? What was it?
有谁能力指挥它?
Who could have commanded it?
为什么没有答案?
Why is there nothing?
陛下,发生什么事?
Mi Rey, what has happened here?
我不知道对方是谁
I don’t know who we’re dealing with…
这些书通通都没用
and these books are useless!
深呼吸
Just breathe.
不要叫我深呼吸
Do not tell me to breathe.
我千方百计就要确保那件事不再发生
Everything I do is to make sure that never happens again.
当你受到威胁,不要深呼吸
And when you’re threatened, you do not breathe.
而是要集中精神
You focus.
召唤像那样的光芒,咒语得非常强大
To summon such light would demand a spell so powerful…
不,您说过“禁忌魔法非可行之道”
No, you yourself say, “Forbidden magic is not the way.”
国王得采取一切手段保护他的王国
A king must be prepared to do anything to protect his kingdom.
首先,您必须保护自己才行
First, you must protect yourself.
我正在这么做
That’s what I’m doing.
不能靠它
Not like this.
我们对它一无所知
We know nothing of these pages.
您的魔法已经很厉害了
You command great magic.
可是这本书
But with this book…
我觉得它在控制您
I fear it commanding you.
拜托,放下这本书
Please, put that book down.
如果您要找那道光的答案
If you want answers about the light…
建议您可以询问您的百姓
I suggest you look to your people.
他们爱您 -我知道
They love you. – I know.
愿意为您做任何事 -当然愿意啦
They would do anything for you. – Of course they would.
您是他们最帅气、最敬爱的国王
You are their handsomest, most beloved king.
说得对
You’re right.
我是帅气的国王
I am a handsome king.
亲爱的,非常好的建议
Oh, my love, excellent advice.
罗莎市能够有你真幸运
Rosas is so lucky to have you.
我也是
As am I.
一切都没事了