I’ll be famous.
我忘了怎么讲话
I have forgotten how to talk.
说不出话了
I have no words.
嘴角下垂了吗?感觉下垂了
Is my mouth drooping? I feel like it’s drooping.
快,快问我一个面试的问题
Quick, ask me an interview question.
好,艾霞,你有什么缺点?
Okay, Asha, what’s your weakness?
缺点?
Weakness?
我紧张时会变得不理性
I get irrational when I’m nervous.
不对
No, no.
你太关心别人了
You care too much.
是吗?等等,那是缺点?
I do? Wait. Is that a weakness?
所以才完美
That’s why it’s perfect.
不客气
You’re welcome.
放轻松
Just relax.
朋友都在你身边挺你
You’re surrounded by friends.
饼干?
Cookies?
饼干 -我喜欢饼干
Cookies. – I like cookies.
我先 -小心
Me first. – Look out.
不要挡路 -好…
Out of my way! – Yes, yes, yes.
饼干
Cookies.
快给我饼干
Give me the cookies.
闪边 -慢慢来
Out of the way! – Slow down.
让开点 -我爱饼干
Move over. Okay, okay. – I love cookies.
小菲,那是柠檬的 -不
Safi, they’re lemon. – Oh, no.
赞
Yes.
人生真不公平
Life is so unfair.
给你
Take mine.
贝洁玛,你从哪儿冒出来的?
Bazeema, where did you come from?
嗨
Hi.
我的也给你,我没胃口
Oh, take mine, too. I can’t eat.
对喔,你要去跟国王面试
Oh, right. Your interview with the King.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
别担心,失败了有我们在
Don’t worry. We’ll be here for you when you fail.
加宝
Gabo.
有饼干啊
Oh, there are the cookies.
小菲对着它打喷嚏
Safi sneezed on those.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
恶
Ew.
总之呢
Anyway.
你想要作弊,我是不会怪你的
Not that I blame you for trying to cheat the system.
什么?我不想作弊啊
What? I’m not trying to cheat at anything.
拜托
Come on.
大家都知道那种套路
Everyone knows the racket.
国王学徒的愿望总是能实现
The King’s apprentices get their wishes granted…
通常他们家人的愿望也行
and usually their family’s wishes, too.
没有总是啦
Not always.
也许是吔
Maybe always.
你沙巴不是今天满百岁,还在等吗?
Wait, isn’t your Saba turning 100 today and still waiting?
别理他
Ignore him.
更别说,你也快要满十八岁了
Not to mention the fact that you’re also turning 18.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
再过几个月
In a few months…
不是今天
not today.
当你把愿望献给国王时
And when you give your wish to the King…
你不会希望下场跟赛门一样吧?
you don’t wanna have to end up like Simon here, do you?
赛门怎么了?
Huh, what’s wrong with Simon here?
不晓得
I don’t know.
你人变得很无聊
You’re kind of boring now.
没别的意思
No offense.
我变无聊了吗?
Have I become boring?
你们都这样想?
Do you all think that?
哈啾 -不,不是无聊,只是…
Achoo. – No, not boring. Just…
变沉稳
Calmer.
赛门,别担心,你还是你
Oh, Simon, don’t worry. You’re still you…
你一定很快就能实现愿望
and I bet you’ll get your wish granted really soon.
不像你那可怜的老沙巴,还在等…
Unlike your poor old Saba who’s still waiting…
是王后
The Queen.
王后殿下 -艾玛雅王后
Your Majesty. – Queen Amaya.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
艾霞,国王准备见你了
Asha, the King is ready for you.
现在?我迟到了吗?我以为…
Now? Am I late? I thought I…
没事,上一场面试…
You’re fine. The last interview…
惨到爆!
It was a disaster!
提早结束了,走吧?
…finished early. Shall we?
好啊,我准备好了
Oh, okay, I’m ready.
我铁定完蛋
I am so not ready.
没事啦
You’re fine.
什么都不要碰
Just don’t touch anything.
不要忘了行礼
Don’t forget to curtsy…
跟他说我爱他 -什么?
and tell him I love him. – What?
开玩笑的,不要跟他说喔
I’m kidding. Do not tell him that.
好,谢谢你,真谢谢你
Great. Thank you. Thank you so much.
掰,别抱太大希望
Bye. Don’t get your hopes up.
学徒必须随时让火点着
The apprentice should always keep the fire going…
因为国王喜欢热茶
because the King likes his tea hot.
他还喜欢讲话,满喜欢的
He also likes to talk. Quite a bit.
尽管听就好了 -我擅长聆听
Feel free to just listen. – Oh, I’m a good listener.
有些物品看似奇怪
Some items might seem strange…
但魔法师为何有那样的需要
but why a sorcerer needs what a sorcerer needs…
跟你一点关系都没有 -是
is not your concern. – Right.
最重要的是
And above all…
别指望看到愿望,问都别问
do not expect to see the wishes. Don’t even ask.
是,王后,我是说我不会,王后殿下
Yes, ma’am. I mean, I won’t, Your Majesty.
我替你加油,艾霞
I’m rooting for you, Asha.
是吗? -嗯哼
You are? – Mm-hmm.
谢谢王后
Thank you, ma’am.
可是…为什么?
But… why?
我看到你关照其他人的样子
Well, I see the way you look out for others.
你显然非常热爱这个王国
It’s clear how much you love this kingdom…
以及百姓
and its people.
当然
Well, of course.
宽大胸怀一向是罗莎市真正的本质
That kind of generosity has always been the true essence of Rosas.
你准备好去见国王了吗?
Now, are you ready to meet the King?
希望是
Oh, I hope so.
哇
Wow.
他马上就来
He’ll be right with you.
我去看仪式准备得如何
I’m going to check on the ceremony.
好的
Oh, okay.
掰
Bye.
火魔法
Fire Magic…
咒语历史年监
History of Spells.
不…
No, no. No, no.
艾霞,那一本是禁书
Asha, that book is forbidden.
嗨,我只是…
Hi. I was just…
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
我对玻璃下了一个魔咒
I put a spell on the glass.
我只是觉得刻得很漂亮
Well, I just thought the etchings were pretty.
但那本书很危险
Yes, but the book is dangerous.
那干嘛收藏?
Then why have it?
国王万事都要做好准备,等等
A king must be prepared for everything. Hold on.
不要动,不要动
Hold still, hold still.
不要动,我来 -不
Don’t move, I got it. – No, no.
小小运动了一番
A bit of exercise.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不
No. I…
我是说,没事
I mean, yes.
您若要我离开,别再出现,我能理解
And I understand if you want me to leave and never show my face again.
没什么,不要反应过度
Oh, please, let’s not overreact.
你来了,也确实引起我的注意
You’re here. You’ve certainly got my attention.
说吧
So, go ahead.
告诉我为何你想成为我的学徒