Oh, and you believed her?
是真的,加宝
It’s the truth, Gabo.
躲起来 -我们死定了
Hide! – We’re all gonna die!
艾霞
Hey, Asha.
拜托说你没摧毁那些人的愿望
Please say you didn’t destroy those people’s wishes?
当然没有
Of course I didn’t.
是摩尼菲做的
It was Magnifico.
怎么可能
Likely story.
等等,国王的行为实在非常…
Wait, the King was acting awfully…
非常…
awfully…
糟糕
Awful.
赛门的样子好像很痛苦
Simon looked like he was in pain.
对,他竟然当抓耙子
Yeah, right before he snitched on us.
我们完了
We’re doomed!
反抗就不会
Not if we fight.
备受蒙骗 摩尼菲国王他其实充满谎言
You’ve been deceived Magnifico is not the man he claims to be
他的邪恶超乎想像
He’s more vicious Than I could have ever comprehended
向星星许愿他竟出乎意料的 来到我身边非我所愿
When I made a wish and Star came down This is not what I expected or intended
我不后悔也不想留下遗憾
But now that it’s happened I don’t regret it
贪婪欺瞒,他丑陋的真面目
‘Cause now I’ve seen him Show his true colors
已显现
And shades of green
他说我让大家的愿望陷入危险 就是一派胡言
Saying that your wishes aren’t safe Because of me and that’s a lie, lie, lie, lie
我知道我一个人的力量有限
And I, I know I can’t do this on my own and
如果没人极力反抗
If it’s not us, then who and when?
愿意挺身而出来度过难关
If we don’t fight, he knows he wins Not allowed
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what I know now
他会无所不用其极
The lengths he’ll go, there’s no amount
我们不能再继续
I won’t sit back watch this play out
坐以待毙
That’s my vow
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what I know now
起来,耶!谁都不能继续
Get up, yah! Know I’m not the only one
置身事外 -耶!耶!
That’s fed up – Yah! Yah!
等他听到脚步声,咚咚咚咚
Wait ’till they hear our feet go Dun dun dun dun
耶!
Yah!
毫无准备出奇不意攻击
I don’t think he’s prepared for what’s comin’
一场革命即将揭竿而起
A revolution, hit the ground runnin’
他将没有选择无法阻挡
If there’s one thing he can’t keep down – Uh-huh
我们的决心和无限力量
It’s us and the strength we’ve found It’s too loud
力量
Loud
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what we know now
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what we know now
坚守信念不会放弃
And who, who knows if we’ll succeed
我们或许可以
But we won’t stop and we won’t retreat
得到胜利 -胜利
Or turn ’round – ‘Round
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what we know now
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what we know now
请认清眼前的事实
Can he tell what we’re becomin’?
听我们击鼓的方式
Hear it in the way we’re drummin’
我不再只有甜美傻气
I was sweet but now I’m something else
耶…
Yah, yah, yah, yah
找到国王要他指示 我们的愿望属于自己
Ain’t it nice of us to drop in – To take what’s ours, to take it back in
我们一无不值 -却值得肯定
Thinks we’re nothin’ – But we’re something else
我不复记忆,做坏事当作日常
I’ve seen too many bad things That I can’t keep count
热衷 -王冠更胜
He loves – One thing more than himself
一切珍藏 -珍藏
His crown – Crown
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what I know now
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what I know now
良知一天一天沉溺
The good in him, I’ve watched it melt
深刻的爱将我的
I was fooled by the love I felt
双眼蒙蔽
So profound – Ahhh
一起去面对 -面对
Knowing what I know – I know
面对 -去面对
I know – We know now
面对丑陋真♥相♥
Knowing what we know now

Hi.
王后殿下,这就是星星
Your Majesty, this is Star.
你真是非比寻常啊
You are extraordinary.
你们得知道
You need to know…
摩尼菲采用了最腐♥败♥堕落的魔法
Magnifico has embraced a most corrupt magic.
他打算俘虏星星
He is intent on capturing Star.
他决心把你所有的能量占为己有
He wants to take all of your energy for himself.
那星星得离开,现在就走
Then Star needs to leave, like, right now.
不,就算有人要走
No, no. If anyone’s leaving…
那也是你
it’s gonna be you.
那些愿望没得到自♥由♥,星星不会走
Star won’t go until those wishes are free.
意思是你们有计划罗?
Does that mean you have a plan?
我们当然有计划
Of course we have a plan.
空中的幻想之岛?
Fantasyland in the sky?
做梦的时候去吧
How about Neverland?
最适合你家小捣蛋的完美保姆?
The perfect nanny for your horrible children?
想都别想
Poppin’ this one!
真爱,好甜蜜喔
True love, how sweet.
这世上没有真爱
So much for true love.
陛下
Mi Rey!
有人在森林里看见艾霞跟星星
Asha and Star have been spotted in the forest.
是吗?
Is that so?
运气真好
How fortunate.
要不要召集百姓
Shall we gather the citizens…
好让他们看您逮捕她?
so they can see you capture her?
最近我们是不是太常召集他们了?
Oh, we’ve been gathering them a lot lately, don’t you think?
开玩笑的
Oh, I’m kidding!
吹响号♥角,艾玛雅
Sound the trumpets, Amaya.
我会带那女孩和星星回来
I’ll bring back the girl and the star!
好,我们动作要快
Okay. We must work quickly.
而且要安静
And quietly!
我会尽可能把摩尼菲引到远处
I’ll lead Magnifico as far away as possible.
他一离开城♥堡♥
And as soon as he leaves the castle…
你就去帮其他人释放愿望
you go help the others free the wishes.
我知道啦
I know, okay?
我也很担心
I’m worried, too.
等等,你做什么?
Wait. What are you doing?
一根棍子
Oh, a stick.
好喔
Okay.
我拿它做什么?
What do I do with this?
是魔法
It’s magic.
谢谢
Thank you.
你快走,现在走
You have to go. Go now.
好,我做得到
Okay. I can do this.
什么?
What?
快啊…
Come on, come on, come on.

Okay.
祝你好运,艾霞
Good luck, Asha!
我接受你的挑战
Challenge accepted.
哇 -嗨
Wow. – Hi.
我们透过真心来理解世事
Through the heart we understand the world.
看,有热饮
Oh, look, hot drinks.
星星,你来了 -谢天谢地
Star! You’re here! – Oh, thank goodness!
就是现在
This is it, everyone.
我们先打开屋顶
First we open the roof…
然后星星把愿望还给大家
and then Star returns the wishes.
王后说我们得找一个巨大的滑轮
The Queen said we need to look for giant pulleys.
也许是…这些滑轮?
Maybe these pulleys?
开始爬
Start climbing!
我母亲常对我说
As my mother always said…
“要是有人掉下去
“If someone falls…
别管他们”
“leave them!”
兄弟,我们不干
No, buddy, we’re not doing that.
回来吧,我怕高
You can come back ’cause I hate heights.
真棒
Oh, nice!
我们出发罗
And away we go!
好高啊
Oh, this is high.
来,黑曜石油…