I have to stop him.
不 -太危险了
No! – It’s too dangerous!
这是我引起的
I started this.
我就得解决它
I have to finish it…
为了大家
for everyone.
艾霞 -不
Asha! – No!
我不会游泳
I cannot swim!
正好
Perfect.
鲨鱼 -什么?
Shark! – What?
不,我没看到鲨鱼
No, no. I have not seen a shark.
我只是在练习
I’m just practicing.
要驾御一颗星星…
To harness a star…
魔杖
A staff.
威力如此强大的魔杖 连黑夜都得臣服于我
A staff of such power, even the night will bow to my command.
完美
Perfect.
拿取一根山梨树枝
One branch of mountain ash…
浸在托伦的药水里
bathed in Tollen’s potion.
用液态的熔融铁
Molten iron for strength…
增强铜的打击力量
copper for a strike.
最重要的是
And most important…
力量的来源是三颗纯真的心
the power cast from the innocent hearts of three.
你们居然敢质疑我
You dared to question me…
我为你们做了这么多
and all that I do for you.
你们没资格实现愿望
You don’t deserve to be granted.
但我可以…
But, through me…
让你们做出更大的贡献
you may serve a greater purpose.
亲爱的
My love.
好难过
Such sadness.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!
艾玛雅,亲爱的,来,过来
Amaya, darling, come! Come!
来得正好,瞧瞧我的新玩具
You’re just in time to meet my new toy!
这个才叫力量
Now, that is power.
我在发光吗?
Am I glowing?
我觉得好像是,对吗?
I feel as if I am. Yes?
你怎么能?
How could you?
你明知禁忌魔法… -没人懂得欣赏
You know the ways of forbidden magic are… – Unappreciated.
就像我所有的子民一样
Much like I am by my own people.
还有那个女孩
By that girl.
全都要怪她
She did this.
她从天上拉下一颗星星
She pulled a star from the sky…
想破坏我打造的一切
to destroy everything I’ve built.
艾霞?
Asha?
不,她只想帮家人拿回愿望
No, she only wanted her family’s wishes back.
你跟叛徒一国吗,艾玛雅?
Do you side with the traitor, Amaya?
没有…
No. No.
您知道我绝不会跟罗莎市的叛徒一国
You know I would never side with a traitor of Rosas.
从我们相识那一刻我就相信您
I have believed in you from the moment we met.
我们一起打造了这个王国
We built this kingdom together.
没有任何事比它重要
There is nothing more important than that.
太好了
Wonderful.
现在先做好准备
Now, let’s go set the stage.
我要去抓人了
I’m on the hunt!
这些只是路上的一个障碍
You know, all of this is just a bump in the road.
宇宙无敌超级霹雳的大障碍
A gigantically, humungous bump.
我们得找到达莉亚和其他人
We have to find Dahlia and the others.
我只看到一堆脚
All I see are feet.
看看这些可怜的人
Look at these poor people!
艾霞偷窃并摧毁他们的愿望
Asha stole and destroyed their wishes.
她得受到惩罚
She must pay!
听说她的家人都失踪了
They say her family’s gone missing.
一定是她杀的
I bet she killed them.
这件事情不太对劲
This whole thing feels wrong.
看你们的表情
Your faces!
没事,你们没事
It’s okay. You’re okay.
只是光的效果
It’s just a play on light.
我爱你们,罗莎市民
You know I love you, Rosas.
王后看来很害怕
The Queen looks scared.
好了,玩够了
Okay, okay, enough play.
我们的想法应该又是…
I think we’re thinking the same thing…
一样的
again.
等等,小心点
Wait, discreetly!
你们可能纳闷为什么要请大家来
You are all probably wondering why you are here.
对,有个野蛮少女带着一颗星星乱跑
Yes, there’s a savage teenager running around with a star…
摧毁愿望
destroying wishes.
不过…
But…
猜猜是谁勇敢挺身而出
guess who bravely came forward…
指认她
and identified her.
让我们热烈欢迎…
Give a big cheer for…
赛门欧唐诺胡
Simon O’Donohue!
赛门?
Simon?
我知道,我知道
I know, I know!
我跟你们大家一样吃惊
Tell me, I was as surprised as you all.
我们爱睡觉的小赛门
Our sleepy little Simon here.
不需要紧张,赛门
No need to be nervous, Simon.
要骄傲,展现喜悦
Be proud! Show us your joy!
王后殿下? -天啊
Your Majesty? – Oh, my.
我知道,会说话的老鼠
I know, a talking mouse…
但别惊慌
but don’t panic.
我非常干净
I’m very clean…
我有重要的话要传达给您
and I have an important message for you.
“您说宽大胸怀是罗莎市真正的本质
“You once said, ‘Generosity is the true essence of Rosas.’
虽然您很恐惧
“I can see your fear…
但是现在罗莎市需要您帮忙
“but Rosas needs your help now.
爱您的艾霞”
“Love, Asha.”
“爱您”是我加的啦
The “love” part was my idea.
走了,掰
Okay. Bye.
我亲爱的赛门
So, my dear Simon…
要不要看看
are you ready…
你自己的愿望?
to see your wish?
想不想成为国王最果敢
To be the King’s most valiant…
最英勇、最忠诚的武士
courageous, and loyal knight!
却不是忠诚的朋友
Just not a loyal friend.
我真的非常荣幸
It is my great pleasure…
实现你内心的渴望
to grant you your heart’s desire.
国王万岁 -国王万岁
Long live the King! – Long live the King!
是不是很奇妙啊?
Isn’t that wonderful?
还有六名叛徒,国王陛下
There are six more traitors, Your Majesty.
达莉亚、加宝、达里欧
Dahlia, Gabo, Dario…
小菲、哈儿
Safi, Hal…
和贝洁玛
and Bazeema.
找到他们,让他们为背叛付出代价
Find them, so they may pay for their betrayal.
找到艾霞,你们就可以得到奖赏
Find Asha, so you may be rewarded.
但最重要的是
But most importantly…
找到那颗星星
find me that star…
我才能够得到力量
so I will have the power…
实现你们所有人的愿望
to grant all of your wishes!
此路不通
It’s a dead end.
这里有粗糙的桃花心木
A dead end with un-sanded mahogany.
真会找,小诺
Good find, Valentino.
我的屁屁找到的
My butt found it.
你常搞失踪就是来这里吗,贝洁玛?
So, this is where you go when you sneak off, huh, Bazeema?
都不跟大家分享,好小气
Thanks for keeping it all to yourself.
内向的人总得有个避难所
Introverts deserve sanctuary.
我替你感到高兴
I’m happy for you.
这里很安全
We’re safe here.
不,哪里都不安全
No, we’re not safe anywhere.
我们是逃犯,都是艾霞害的
We’re fugitives, thanks to Asha.
她说她只想把她家人的愿望拿回来
She said she just wanted her family to have their wishes back.
你相信她的话?