星 愿
从此他们过着幸福快乐的日子
星愿
很久以前,有个年轻人
Once upon a time, there was a young man…
他相信世上最重要的东西就是愿望
who believed there was nothing more important than a wish.
当然不是普通的愿望
Not just any wish, of course.
是能激励你的心
The one that drives your heart.
让你成为现在的你的那个愿望
The one that makes you who you are.
但他也了解要实现那样的愿望
But he also understood just how impossible it can be…
会有多么困难
to make that wish come true.
摧毁愿望又是多么容易
How easily dreams can be destroyed.
所以,他决心克服这个问题
And so, he set out to do something about it.
不眠不休钻研魔法
He studied the magic of the world tirelessly…
成为一个厉害的魔法师
and became a mighty sorcerer…
让托付给他的愿望不受伤害与憎恶
able to protect from harm or ill will any wish given to him…
美好与值得的愿望,甚至还能实现
and for the good and the worthy, even grant that wish.
魔法师不知世人是否想要他的天赋
The sorcerer didn’t know if the world would want his gift.
但是他和他忠实的妻子在地中海中心
But he and his loyal wife found the most perfect island…
找到最完美的岛屿
deep in the Mediterranean Sea.
建立了一个独一无二的王国
And there they built a kingdom like no other…
任何人、任何家庭 不论来自何方都受到欢迎
where anyone, any family, no matter where they came from, were welcome.
船能开快一点吗?
Can this boat go any faster?
令他们欣慰的是,人们真的来了
And to their joy, people came…
从四面八方到此定居
settled there from far and wide…
献出愿望,并感谢他的保护
gave their wish and appreciation for his protection…
希望有一天愿望能够实现
and with the very real hope it could one day be granted.
所有人都同意
And everyone agrees…
愿望最值得实现的人
there is no one more deserving…
就是我的祖父
than my grandfather.
他超有爱心
A most loving…
英俊潇洒
and handsome…
今天就要满一百岁了
man who turns 100 years old today.
这样啊?
That’s it?
你讲完了?
Now you’re done talking?
小诺的话永远讲不完
Valentino’s never done talking.
要是我们听得懂就好了
If only we could understand you.
国王今天要举♥行♥许愿大典
The King has called a wish ceremony today!
就是今天
This is it!
国王突然在您生日举♥行♥许愿大典
No, it can’t be a coincidence the King is calling a wish ceremony…
一定不是什么巧合
on your birthday.
如果是这样就好了
Putt, putt, putt, and knock on wood.
今晚是您的大日子,爷爷
Tonight’s your night, Saba.
我有预感
I can feel it.
艾霞,我们来烤蛋糕
Asha, let’s bake a cake.
不行
No.
可是我爱吃蛋糕
But I love cake.
我是说,没办法
I mean, I can’t.
我要带导览,然后…
I’m giving a tour and then…
还要去帮达莉亚的忙
I’m helping. I’m helping Dahlia.
所以…
Yeah. So…
你干嘛这样? -怎样?
Why’d you say it like that? – Like what?
你又在耍什么花招?
What are you up to?
你怎么会认为我在耍花招?
What makes you think that I’m up to something?
因为我太了解你了
Because I know your pauses.
我长大了
I’m maturing.
人都是会变的啊
My pauses are changing.
艾霞
Asha!
现在没空,要迟到了
Can’t talk now, I’m gonna be late.
我们许愿大典见罗
I’ll see you at the wish ceremony.
我一定会去
I wouldn’t miss it.
我有好的预感
I’ve got a good feeling about it!
我来了
I’m here!
我来了…
I’m here. I’m here.
等一下
Just one second.
让我喘口气
Let me catch my breath.
你好,哈罗,打给厚
Hola, shalom, salam.
准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
欢迎到罗莎,快点跟我来
Welcome to Rosas Come on, come this way
惊奇伟大的创造它无所不在
Where the greatest creations Are all on display
令人啧啧称奇它独一无二
There’s no other place Just as full of surprise
梦想和现实激出火花
Where your dreams and your reality Can collide
想表现出专业的舞技
You wanna dance on beat?
长发光滑润泽长到地
Or to have hair touch down to your feet?
进入外太空
Go to outer space
许下愿望,希望无穷
Well, hey, you’ve come to the right place
一起探索罗莎市的美
‘Cause here in the city of Rosas
你的渴望终将转为愿望
You can turn all your wanting to wishing
别怀疑无需彷徨
No what ifs and no wonders
一起探索罗莎市的美
Oh, here in the city of Rosas
你的内心剩快乐的声音
It’s unlikely that you’ll be unhappy
等你慢慢去发掘
With so much to discover
它属于我,属于你
A home for me, for you
属于大家
And all of us
我们梦想的家
The City of Rosas
摩尼菲他是伟大国王
So, like, we have this king named Magnifico
他打造王国魅力无法挡
And he built Rosas many years ago
双手如闪电发光的双眼
With lightning for hands And eyes that can glow
不不不,我是开玩笑
No, no, no, I’m totally kidding.
他力量无限大
But he is powerful
就像大家
He’s just like us
转个念
With a twist
我真想亲吻你的脸
And someone that I’d like to kiss
天啊
Oh, dear!
一个心愿
A magic swish
魔法点一点马上实现
And there you have it, poof! There’s your wish
喔对,在你十八岁成年那一天
And hey, did I mention when you turn 18
可以在大典中说出你的心愿
You get to give your wish In a ceremony
每一个愿望他都细心守护
And he keeps them safe Every wish he acquires
每个月他承诺某人不被辜负
And once a month He grants someone’s greatest desire
得到幸福,期待将会是
It could be you someday
我的爷爷,迫不急待
Or my Saba Sabino’s Oh, I can’t wait
痛不痛?
Does it hurt?
哭了吗?
Do you cry?
喔!你完全不会想起你的愿望告白
Oh, no and you won’t even miss it When you say “goodbye”
一起探索罗莎市的美
‘Cause here, in the city of Rosas
你的渴望终将转为愿望
You can turn all your wanting to wishing
别怀疑无需彷徨
No what ifs and no wonders
一起探索罗莎市的美
Oh, here, in the city of Rosas
你的内心剩快乐的声音等你慢慢发掘
It’s unlikely that you’ll be unhappy With so much to discover
它属于我,属于你
A home for me, for you
属于大家
And all of us
我们梦想的家
The City of Rosas
我愿意献出愿望
I’ll give my wish.
愿望一旦献出去,真的就会忘了吗?
Do you really forget your wish once you give it?
你遗忘却不遗憾
You forget without regret.
我想要见国王
I want to meet the King.
你运气好,今晚有许愿大典
You’re in luck. There’s a wish ceremony tonight.
欢迎你们留下来看
You’re welcome to stay and watch.
我爱美食 -请慢用
I love food! – Enjoy.
真的好好吃
This is amazing!
我要住这里 -我也是
I want to live here. – So do I.
我永远不走了 -真的很可口
I’m never leaving. – This is delicious!
帮帮我
Help me!
好姊妹兼超理性荣誉博士
Best friend and honorary doctor of all things rational.
再一小时就要面试
My interview is in one hour…
我紧张到都要爆♥炸♥了
and I’m so nervous I think I’m going to explode.
面试,什么面试?
Interview. What interview?
达莉亚
Dahlia?
你是指跟丝滑甜美香浓的国王面试啊
You mean the interview with our velvety sweet buttercream of a king.
拜托别那么说
Oh, please don’t say it like that.
我的好姊妹,国王的学徒
My best friend, the King’s apprentice.
我要爆红了