or sure as shit they’ll say
你♥爸♥割下一只手以避免坐牢
he cut one off to keep from going to prison.
他们知道这种把戏
They know that trick.
再来一次 快点
Now reach back down in there, now, quick.
给你
There you go.
走吧 爱丽丝
Let’s go, Alice.
收到
Got it.
快进来
Come on back.
你到底怎么找到的这些
How in the hell did you come by these?
昨晚有人把它们扔在门口
Someone flung them up on the porch last night.
看来我得把它送去化验
Reckon I’ll run these straight over.
法医能分辨出这是否属于你父亲
The lab can tell me if they’re his.
是他的
They’re his.
那些是我父亲的手
Those are my dad’s hands.
我们很快就知道是不是
We’ll know yes or no on that soon enough.
如果他只是安分种大♥麻♥的话
I bet your dad would still be here
你♥爸♥就不会落到这下场了
if he was just growing his marijuana.
那晚我没有开枪
I didn’t shoot the other
是因为你在车里
night ’cause you were there in the truck.
他吓不倒我
He never backed me down.
在我看来你被吓到了
It looked to me like he did.
你可别到外面到处乱说
Don’t you let me hear that’s the story getting around.
我可不会说起你 老兄 永远不会
I don’t talk about you, man, ever.
宝贝 乖
You’re a good boy.
真乖
Good boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
毛衣 谢谢
Clip. Thank you.
索尼
Sonny.
艾什莉
Ashlee.
这些小家伙交给你俩养吧
I brung these for you two to raise up.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来这做什么
What’s he doing here?
不知道
I have no idea.
我认识你
I know you.
看来你用血赚到了这笔钱 孩子
Looks like you earned this money with blood, kid.
-这是你的 -怎么是我的
– That’s yours. – How’s it mine?
有个小伙子也不说他叫什么
That feller never did give a name,
但是他把这个放在杰赛普那里
but he sure was good news
对你们来说是个好消息
for you all when he put that down on Jessup.
那这就不是他的了吗
Ain’t it still his, though?
你比他更需要这个
You can use it a hell of a lot more than him.
他也不会再回来取
He ain’t gonna come back for it, neither,
一般是不会的
not the way things happened.
除去我们的份额 这就是剩下的
We took our cut, and that there’s what’s left.
它们就归你了
That makes it yours.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don’t know how you did that.
我也说了 我是家里的顶梁柱
Bred and buttered. I told you.
小心一点 好吧
You take care, okay?
给
Here.
好久没弹了
It’s been a long time.
往后一点 要不我紧张
Back off a little. You’re making me nervous.
妈的
Shit.
我总是没你♥爸♥弹得好
I was never good like your daddy was.
我知道是谁
I know who.
什么
What?
杰赛普
Jessup.
我知道是谁
l know who.
把这个带走吧
You should have this.
不 不如你帮我保管吧
No, you– Why don’t you keep it here for me?
有那钱是不是意味着你要走了
Does that money mean you’re leaving?
我不会离开你们 怎么这么想
I ain’t leaving you guys. Why do you think that?
听你说过要参军
We heard you talking about the Army.
你要离开我们吗
Are you wanting to leave us?
没有你们两个负担 我会很失落的
I’d be lost without the weight of you two on my back.
我哪也不去
I ain’t going anywhere.
苦思冥想
Tempted and tried
可还是很困惑
We’re often made to wonder
为何会这样
Why it should be thus
从未改变
All the day long
有很多人
While there are others
在我们身边
Living about us
从给被伤害
Never molested
尽管误入歧途
Though in the wrong
走向远方
Farther along
总会学到更多
We’ll know more about it
走向远方
Farther along
总会了解原因
We’ll understand why
加油 姐妹
Cheer up, my sister
沐浴在阳光下
Live in the sunshine
因为我们会懂的
‘Cause we’ll understand it
一点一点
All by and by
偶尔疑惑
Sometimes I wonder
为何非得在风雨中
Why must I suffer
在刺骨的冰雪中
Out in the rain
遭受磨难
The cold, and the snow
有那么多人
When there are many
安逸地生活
Living in comfort
却从未留心
Giving no heed
我的遭遇
To all that I know
走向远方
Farther along
会学到更多
We’ll know more about it
走向远方
Farther along
会了解原因
We’ll understand why
加油 姐妹
But cheer up, my sister
沐浴在阳光下
Live in the sunshine
我们会明白
We’ll understand it
一点一点
All by and by