of backbone and a lot of courage to stay home,
这才是你此刻该做的事情
but that, l think, is what you need to do right at this point.
好吗
Okay?
等以后家里状况有所改善
Now, something might change here in the next year or so,
就可以做你想做的事情 懂吗
you might decide this is what you want to do, you know?
但是不要这么草率 也别只是为了钱
But don’t take it lightly, and don’t do it just for the money.
参军要有正确的动机 好吗
You need to have a good reason to do this, okay?
-好的 -那好 幸会了
– Okay. – All right, it was nice meeting you.
幸会
Nice meeting you.
祝你好运 就这样
Have a good day, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我他妈的不耐烦 不等到天亮了
I’m tired of waiting around for shit to come down.
咱们去他们活动的地方挖挖消息
Let’s get out and poke ’em where they’re at,
看看情况
see what happens.
天啊
Lord.
雷和他们在那边
Ray and them are over there.
雷
Ray.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我没看到过他
I ain’t seen him.
如果能帮忙 我就帮了
If I could help you, I would.
有些事情你做不到
There’s certain things you can’t do.
放屁 放你♥娘♥的♥屁 伙计
It’s bullshit, this fucking shit, man.
你真♥他♥妈♥一无是处
You’re useless as tits on a fucking boar.
我不知道他在哪
I don’t know where he is.
我下次来就不这么客气了
It’s gonna be much worse next time I come back.
我现在告诉你
I’ll tell you that right now.
老兄 最好别再管这件事了
Best thing you can do is leave it alone, brother.
相信我 你再来这
Believe me. You come back up in here,
你会吃不了兜着走
you gonna get you an ass whoopin’ that won’t quit.
是吗
Yeah?
看这件事他妈的惹了多少麻烦
Look what the fuck this shit already caused.
到底想干嘛
What the hell?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你给我记住
It’s on now.
我跟你没完
It’s so on.
混♥蛋♥ 我们盯上你了
We’re coming after you, dude.
你等着 你死定了
We’re coming, and we’re bringing hell, too.
我们到底在做什么
What are we doing?
找没碑的坟地
Looking for humps that ain’t settled.
该死
Hell.
不在这
He ain’t here.
哪都找不到他
He ain’t anywhere.
会找到的
Somewhere.
泪珠
Teardrop.
停车吧
You should stop.
看看他想干什么
Just see what he wants.
下车 泪珠
Get out of the truck, Teardrop.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我不想谈
I don’t think so.
不是你的事
It ain’t about you.
跟你没关系
You’re not in trouble.
是你兄弟
It’s about your brother.
不
Nope.
今晚我就是他妈的不照做
Tonight I ain’t doin’ a fucking thing you say.
快下车
Get out of the truck.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see ’em.
快点 下车
Come on, get out.
你为什么告诉我
Why’d you tell?
为什么
Why?
你走之后 他被宰了
You went and got his ass killed.
你开心了吧
You happy now?
我认识你
I know you.
我认识你的家人
I know your family.
赶紧下车
Get out of the car now.
我们可以走了吗
Is this gonna be our time?
我实在无法忍♥受的是
What I really can’t stand
我为什么会以老爸为耻
is why I feel so ashamed for Dad.
他爱你们所有人
He loved you all.
这就是他的弱点
That’s where he went weak.
我们很多人都很坚强
Lots of us can be tough,
相当坚强
plenty tough enough,
可以坚持很长一段时间
and do it for a long stretch, too.
从不偷鸡摸狗
But snitching.
很长很长一段时间 他不这样
For lots and lots ‘a years he wasn’t.
但终于有一天 他也这么做了
He wasn’t, he wasn’t, and one day he was.
你总是让我感到害怕
You always have scared me.
那是因为你很聪明
That’s ’cause you’re smart.
要看一下这些东西吗
Will you look through this stuff?
看看有什么想留下的
See what you want to keep?
那是老爸和泪珠
That’s Dad and Teardrop.
艾什莉 你还记得老爸
Ashlee, you remember when
什么时候给你做的这个吗
Dad made that for you?
记得
Mm-hm.
看她旁边的那家伙
Look at this guy with her.
那就是他吗
That’s him?
是的
Mm-hm.
他那时几岁啊
How old was he in that picture?
大概和我差不多大
Probably around my age.
莫名的爱上了佳人如你
“I don’t know how I ever latched on to someone like you,
希望可以永获你的芳心
“But I sure hope I can keep you interested in me forever.
我爱你 天长地久
I love you and will always be true.”
找到你了
Found ya.
找到你了
Found ya!
我们打算帮你解决问题
We’re goin’ to fix your problem for you.
看见你 我就像是他妈的
Right now I’m feeling like blowing me a clean hole
闻到一股狗臭屁的”芬芳”
through your fucking guts.
我知道你不相信
I know you do,
不过你会信的
but you won’t.
把散♥弹♥枪♥放下 跟我们走
You’ll put that scatter gun away and come along with us.
你一定认为我疯了
You must think I’m crazy.
我们带你去找你♥爸♥的尸骨
We’ll take you to your daddy’s bones.
你知道那个地方
We know the place.
一直以来你数落我们的那些话
We need to put a stop to all this nonsense talk
也该消停下了
about us we’ve been having to hear.
我可没说你们什么
I ain’t said a thing about you.
我知道 但是其他所有人都说过
I know, but everybody else has.
我要带着这个
I’m bringing this.
不行 那个不能带
No, you won’t bring that, either.
想要他的尸骨 就放下枪跟我们走
You want his bones, you’ll set that down and come along.
你现在可以把袋子拿下来了
You go on and take that sack off now.
给我
Give it to me.
孩子 你或许知道这是哪
Child, you might know where you are.
就算知道 也当作不知道
If you do, you forget you know it.
明白了吗
You get me?
应该就在那边
He should be right there.
伸手下去 把他拉上来
You’re gonna need to reach down and tug him up.
不深
He ain’t deep.
就在下面
Straight down.
摸到了吗
Can you feel of him?
-好的 给你 拿着 -什么
– All right. Here, take this. – What?
-不然还怎么拿到他的手 -不
– How else you gonna get his hands? – No.
-快点 孩子 -不
– Come on, child. – No.
你♥爸♥也希望你这么做
Your daddy would want you to do this.
现在 给 拿着这个锯
Now, here, take the saw.
她做不到 梅拉
She can’t do it, Merab.
将他的胳膊拉直 孩子
Hold his arm out straight, child.
妈的
Shit.
你放手干什么
Why’d you let go?
你得割下两只手
You’re gonna need both hands,
否则他们肯定得说