God damn you.
你觉得我是傻子吗
You must think I’m a stupid idiot.
那地方杂草都长到人下巴尖那么长了
There’s weeds growing chin high in that place.
这场火灾至少有一年了
It must have been a year since that place blew.
过来 看着 小艾
Come here, look at this. Ash,
别到处跑了 过来
quit playing around. Come here.
扣动这个扳机就能打到桶
This trigger shoots this barrel.
一般情况下你们用不上这两把枪
Now, there’s hardly ever gonna be a time where you need both,
但如果要射杀高大威猛的猎物
but if you gotta kill something big and mean,
你们就得用了
then you use both.
这把枪得你们长大了才会用
Now, this gun is what you’ll use when you’re older,
但这把就是我以前学着用的
but this one is the gun I learned on.
这是爸爸猎杀松鼠的枪
This is daddy’s squirrel gun.
最重要的事
Now, the most important thing is
准备好开枪了
do not put your finger
再把手放到扳机上
on the trigger unless you’re ready to shoot,
瞄准目标
you’re aimed at your target.
绝对不要 你们俩看着我
And don’t ever– both of you look at me–
绝对不要用枪指着对方 绝对不要
never point this at each other, not ever.
明白了吗
All right?
像祈祷姿势一样跪着
Kneel down like you’re praying.
对 就这样
Yeah, just like that. Yup.
看到那个十字了吗
You see that cross?
它叫十字光标
It’s called the crosshairs.
用它瞄准目标中心
Aim that up with the middle of your target,
瞄准之后
and when that’s lined up in the middle,
扣动扳机 开枪
then you squeeze the trigger and you shoot.
-好 -蕾
– Okay. – Ree.
等一下
Hang in.
我们在这 放下枪
We’re back here. Put this down.
你俩坐好了
Both of you sit on your hands.
别碰枪
Don’t touch it.
亲爱的 你拿枪干什么
Damn, Sweet Pea. What’s with all the guns?
教他们一些求生技巧
Just teaching them a little bit of survival.
我把他的卡车开来了
Got the truck off him.
你还是我原来认识的你 亲爱的
You are who I always did think you were, darlin’.
一点没变
You truly are.
要转到这边
Now, you gotta turn it this way.
向后吗
Backwards?
对 给我
Yeah. Give me that.
你妈知道怎么了吗
Does your mama know what’s going on?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
你要告诉她吗
You think you should tell her?
她就是为了逃避这些破事才疯的
This is the exact shit she went crazy trying to get away from.
我不忍♥心告诉她
It’d be too mean to tell her.
再说她一点忙都帮不上
I guess she couldn’t help anyhow.

Nope.
我看着远处的山谷
I look on that valley far below,
绿油油而一望无边
it’s green as far as I can see.
回忆重现
As my memories return,
我的心也在
oh, how my heart does yearn
追怀那些逝去的从前
for you and the days that used to be.
高高的山顶上
High on the mountain,
风儿徐徐
wind blowing free
不知你是否也会想起我
I wonder if you still remember me.
接着弹
Play it through.
不知你是否也会想起我
I wonder if you still remember me.
抑或是时光已冲淡了你的记忆
Or has time erased your memory
因为我听到穿过叶间的
as I listen to the breeze
微风在我耳边的细声细语
whisper gently through the trees?
不知你是否也会想起我
I wonder if you still remember me.
来吧
Say.
进来
Come on in.
今天是我妈的生日
It’s Ma’s birthday.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
想来点什么吗
Y’all want anything?
喝的还是吃的
Something to drink, food?
我来找我爸
I’m hunting for dad.
猜到了
I was guessing that.
夏日清晨的星星
Stars on a summer morning,
过来吧
Come on now.
出现之后
first appear,
转瞬即逝
and then they’re gone.
多么希望
Wish I was
我是一只小麻雀
a little sparrow,
拥有翅膀
and I had wings,
能够飞翔
and I could fly.
我会一直飞向…
I’d fly straight away…
你知道我和杰赛普
You know me and Jessup quit keeping company
很久以前就分开了
a good while ago.
我知道
I figured.
我觉得你可能还有些他的消息
I thought you might still know a thing or two.
我确实有
I’m kind of afraid I might.
我也希望能摆脱掉 蕾
I wish I could kick back for this one, Ree.
你还在酗酒吗
You still bad on the bottle?
没有 我戒了
No. No, I give that up.
几个月前
A couple months ago,
我偶然遇到了杰赛普
Jessup and me run across each other by total accident.
见到他我特别开心
He got me to laughing so.
也就持续了一两天
Things rekindled for a day or two.
之后他又消失了
Then he was gone again.
可能三四周之后吧
About, maybe, three or four weeks back,
我路过克鲁尚家
I’d stopped at Cruikshank’s,
他和三个我不认识的家伙在那
and he was in there with three fellows I didn’t know,
他们表情特严肃
and they didn’t look to be having no fun, either.
我爸说什么了吗
Did dad say anything?
他直勾勾地看着我
He looked square at me
却是一副完全不认识我的样子
but acted like he didn’t know me,
好像从没见过我
like he’d never seen me before.
肯定不对劲
Something real wrong was going on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
呆着别动别出声
If you stay really still and quiet–
就会出来的 一百岁
…it’ll come out. Bless you.
多长时间能等到松鼠
How long do we have to wait for a squirrel?
一般要很长时间
A long time, usually.
希望我们能猎到鹿
Wish we could get deer.
这个时候猎不到鹿
It’s not time for deer.
那是什么时候
When is it?
早上或是晚上 知道吗
ln the morning or at night. You know that.
你看见了吗
Do you see one?
我看见了
I do.
在哪
Where?
那儿
There.
你来帮我扣扳机吧
You want to help me pull the trigger?
手指放在这里
All right, put your finger right there.
你们想油炸还是炖煮
All right, you guys want these fried or stewed?
-油炸 -油炸
– Fried. – Fried.
油炸吗
Fried?
好吧
All right.
-你好 -好
– Hey. – Hey.
现在手指插到这里
All right. Now, get your fingers in there.
我也来
l’ll get mine in.
一 二 三
1 , 2, 3.
拉 用力拉
Pull. Pull hard.
现在我要从这里剖开它
Now, l’m just gonna slit it down here.
从那儿把内脏取出来
Now, get in there and get them guts out.
我不干
l don’t want to.
索尼 你需要
Sonny, there’s a bunch of stuff
克服很多恐惧
that you’re gonna have to get over being scared of.
我没害怕 只是不愿意
l’m not scared. I just don’t want to.
听话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!