You got cat shit in your ear, girl?
我有两个小孩和一个妈妈要照顾
I’ve got them two kids and my mom to tend, man.
我需要他
I need him.
我要是见到他 我会转告他
If I see the dude, I’ll tell him you said that.
你♥爸♥就这么一走了之了吗
Your dad left you to do all that?
真是糟透了
That’s fucked up.
他只能这么做
Well, he had to.
事已至此了
The way things go, you know.
想来点毒品吗
You want a line?
不要
No.
那想抽点大♥麻♥吗
You wanna blow some smoke?
不要
No.
那我什么忙都帮不上了
Then I guess I got nothin’ for you.
走吧
Go on.
别说是我跟你说的这些 行吗
Don’t tell nobody it was me who told you this, okay?
但你得上山去找
But you’re going to have to go on up the hill
萨姆·米尔顿谈谈
and ask for a talk with Thump Milton.
希望他肯和你谈
Now, I hope he’ll talk with you.
但一般不会
He generally won’t.
我最怕他了
That man scares me way more than the rest.
亲爱的 你根本不用怕他
Well, scared ain’t a bad way to be about him, neither, hon.
他是我爷爷
He’s my own grandpa,
我从来就没惹他生过气
and l still make damn sure l never piss him off none.
你去找萨姆吧
You go see Thump.
去吧
Go on.
你找错地方了吧
You got the wrong place, I expect.
你是谁
Who might you be?
我是蕾
I’m Ree.
我爸爸是杰赛普·多利
My dad’s Jessup Dolly.
你不是过来找麻烦的吧
You ain’t here for trouble, are you?
不 夫人
No, ma’am.
巴斯特·勒鲁瓦是我侄子
‘Cause one of my nephews is Buster Leroy,
他是不是曾开枪崩过你♥爸♥
and didn’t he shoot your daddy one time?
是 但跟我没关系
Yes, but that ain’t got nothing to do with me.
他们自己就解决了
They settled that theirselves, I think.
开枪就解决了
Shooting him likely settled it.
那你来干什么
What is it you want?
我非常想跟萨姆谈谈
I got a real bad need to talk with Thump.
但他不想跟你谈
And he ain’t got no need to talk to you.
我必须这么做
But I need to.
我真的得跟他谈谈 夫人 拜托了
I really, I really, really got to, ma’am, please.
至少我们还是亲戚
Some of our blood at least is the same.
看在这份上能不能通融一回
Ain’t that supposed to mean something?
不是说亲情至深吗
Ain’t that what is always said?
你就不能找别人来做这事吗
Ain’t you got no men could do this?
我找不到 夫人
No, ma’am, I don’t.
你到笼子那边等会儿
You go wait in the yard somewhere by that coop,
我去告诉萨姆你来了
and I’ll tell Thump you’re here.
谢谢
Thanks.
快点吧
Come on, already.
他不想见你 孩子
He ain’t likely to have time for you, child.
我得跟他谈谈
I’ve got to talk to him.
如果他不知道 就没人知道了
If he don’t know, nobody does.
不行
Nope.
言多必失
Talking just causes witnesses,
他可不想这样
and he don’t want for any of those.
我会等他
I’ll wait.
你最好回家
You need to get yourself on home.
给 喝完赶紧走
Here, drink it down and be on your way.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆知道你去了
Thump knows you were
山谷的小亚瑟家 孩子
in the valley, child,
找过他和梅甘
with Megan, and at Little Arthur’s.
他知道你想问什么 但他不想听
He knows what you want to ask, and he don’t want to hear it.
就这样吗
And that’s it?
他没话跟我说吗
He ain’t gonna say nothing to me?
孩子 我都告诉你了
If you’re listening, child, you got your answer.
所以我费劲跑来这
So I guess come the nut-cutting,
亲情对他来说屁都不值吗
blood don’t really mean shit to the big man.
我说的对吗
Am I understanding that right?
好大的胆子
Don’t you dare.
你再敢说句试试
Don’t.
孩子 你听清楚了
I want you to listen to me, child.
你赶紧转身回家
You need to turn around, and get yourself on home.
别让我再跟你说第二遍
Don’t you make me come out here and tell you again.
艾什莉·道恩 进屋
Ashlee Dawn, come inside.
带上巧克力和小蛋糕[小马名]
Bring Brownie and Cupcake.
蕾 给我出来
Ree, get out here!
没听见别人都让你别乱说吗
Do you know there’s people going around saying you best shut up?
你得听他们的
People you ought to listen to.
-给我上车 -别碰我
– Get your ass in the truck. – Don’t touch me.
-给我上车 -放手
– Get your ass in the truck. – Get off!
上车
Get in the truck.
你找揍吗 小子
Would you rather I hit you, boy?
索尼 回屋
Sonny, get back in the house.
等土豆颜色变深了就把炉子关掉
Cook them taters till they’re brown, then turn the stove off.
-别碰我姐 -索尼
– Don’t hurt my sister. – Sonny!
有种是好样的 小子
Having balls is good, boy.
但自己可别找打
Don’t let ’em get you hurt.
索尼 回屋
Sonny, get in the house.
给我滚上车
Get your dumb ass in the truck.
-我不会跟你去 -上车
– I’m not getting in there with you. – Get in the truck.
带你去看样东西
There’s something you need to see.
杰赛普和我是有过节
Jessup and me may have had our tussles,
但他是我表哥
but he was my cousin.
出这种事谁都很难过
It’s always a bad deal when these things blow.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
-沿着路走 -沿路去哪
– Down the road. – Down the road to where?
有个地方你得去看看
To someplace you need to see.
这是杰赛普最后出现的地方
This right here is the last place me or anybody seen Jessup.
他的制毒室从没起过火
He never blew no lab before.
我知道 但这次一定出了什么差错
I know it, but something must have jumped wrong this time.
他可是以从不出错的好手艺而出名
He’s known for never fucking up labs or cooking bad batches.
都知道他是一把好手
He’s known for knowing what he’s doing.
时间长了 差错总是难免
Well, you cook long enough, this is bound to happen.
你是说我爸在里头烧的一干二净了吗
You’re saying dad’s up there burnt to a crisp?
没错
That’s what I’m saying.
我要去看看
I’m going up for a look.
别去 那玩意有毒
No! That shit’s poison.
会让你的皮肤烂掉
It’ll rip the skin off your bones.
如果我爸在那 我就把他带回去下葬
If dad’s up there, I’m bringing him home to bury.

Ree!
蕾 我知道杰赛普的死
Ree, I know losing Jessup
对你来说十分难过
leaves you all hurting over there.
我知道这很难承受
I know it’s a lot to handle.
死不了
We’ll make do.
索尼娅和我商量过了
Sonya and me talked about it.
我们可以把索尼接过来
We feel we could take Sonny off your hands.
艾什莉可能不行
Not Ashlee, I don’t reckon,
但我们可以照顾索尼
but we could take Sonny.
你说什么
You what?
我们可以照顾他 把他抚养成人
We could take him and raise him up the rest of the way.
拉倒吧
My ass you will.
他交给我们照顾总比让你
We’d raise that boy way better
和你那神经老妈照顾好吧
than you and that nut-job mama of yours can.
可能过段时间我们也会收养艾什莉
Maybe on down the line we’d take Ashlee, too.
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥
You go straight to hell, you son of a bitch.
索尼和艾什莉就算
Sonny and Ashlee will
跟我和我妈死在山洞里
die living in a cave with me and Mama
也不会跟你住上一天
before they spend one night with you.
真♥他♥妈♥该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!