好遗憾 维尼
Sorry, Pooh.
无论怎样就是赢不了
Ever have one of those days
你也有过这种经历吗 屹耳
where you just can’t win, Eeyore?
当然 我能体会你的心情
Yep. I know how you feel.
好吧 我一定要找到些蜂蜜吃
Oh, yes. I simply must find some honey.
维尼继续找了起来 他越找越饿
As Pooh continued searching, he got hungrier…
越找越饿
…and hungrier…
好的肚肚 我知道了
Yes, tummy, I know.
越找越饿
…and hungrier…
直到他走到了猫头鹰的家
…until he found himself at Owl’s house.
谁这么烦人 快饶了我吧
Well, stone the crows.
原来是小熊维尼
If it isn’t Pooh Bear.
你好啊 猫头鹰
Hello, Owl.
祝贺我吧
Well, congratulate me.
为什么
For what?
因为我终于写完了
I have achieved completion
我的自传文集[音近治疗]
of my autobiographical treatise!
很痛苦吗
Was it painful?
不不 我的自传完成了
No, no, no. My memoirs are finished.
算了 维尼
Dash it all, Pooh.
你干嘛老盯着那根门铃绳
Why do you keep staring at that bell rope?
因为它让我想起了一件事
Because it reminds me of something.
这让我想起了另一件事
And that reminds me of another something.
你能不能借我点蜂蜜吃
Perhaps I could borrow some honey?
只吃一口 要不一滴
Just a taste? A drop, perhaps?
我想舔一下就够了
A small lick, I should think.
我的孩子 你将得到更多
My boy, I shall do better than that.
你不仅能坐到我的餐桌旁
Not only will I beckon you to my table,
而且当我们进餐时 你还能聆听我为你朗诵
but as we feast, I shall treat you to an excerpt
第127章的一段节选
from chapter 127,
它讲述了我在几天前
which tells the gripping tale of how only a few days ago,
是如何找到那根
I found that very handsome bell rope
让你如此迷恋的门铃绳
that you were admiring
它当时就挂在那片蓟丛之上
just hanging over a thistle bush.
蓟丛
Thistle bush?
要不就是金雀花丛
Or was it a gorse bush?
不不 肯定是蓟丛
No. No. It was definitely a thistle bush.
我离开一下 猫头鹰
Pardon me, Owl.
开始我还以为有人住在那 于是我就拉了下
At first I thought someone lived there, so I rang it.
但没有人出来
No one answered.
于是这绳子就掉到了我手里
And then the thing just fell off in my hand.
这片蓟丛大概在什么地方
What sort of place was this particular thistle bush in?
显然不是什么热闹的地方
Certainly not a very cheery place.
人们会说那里比较的
One might say it was rather…
阴郁冷清?
Gloomy?
对 没错 你认识那里吗
Yes. That’s it. Do you know it?
天哪
Oh, dear.
貌似没有人想要它 于是我就把它带回来了
Nobody seemed to want it, so I brought it home.
但有人确实需要它 猫头鹰
But somebody did want it, Owl.
真的吗 谁啊
Really? Who?
屹耳 我的好朋友屹耳
Eeyore. My dear friend Eeyore.
要知道 他很喜欢它
He was fond of it, you see.
-喜欢它? -就是随身不离
– Fond of it? – Attached to it.
随身不离
Attached?
是的
Yes. Well, yes.
我这是替他保管
And I was just keeping it safe for him.
拿去吧 告诉他不客气
Well, there you are. And you can tell him he’s welcome.
好的 猫头鹰 太感谢你啦
Yes, Owl. And thank you very much.
我说 维尼 蜂蜜你还吃不吃了
I say, Pooh! What about the honey?
要不就下次吧
Some other time, perhaps?
维尼无视他小肚肚发出的绝望的哀号♥
Ignoring his tummy’s desperate pleas,
直奔向克里斯多夫·罗宾的小屋
Pooh went directly to Christopher Robin’s.
尾巴
Tail.
钉子
Nail.
锤子
Hammer.
你感觉如何 屹耳
So what do you think, Eeyore?
让我来检查一下
I’ll test it out.
长度貌似很合适
Seems about the right length.
粉色的蝴蝶结很好看
Pink bow’s a nice touch.
甩起来感觉也不错
Swishes real good, too.
你开心了吗 屹耳
So, are you happy, Eeyore?
没有
No.
但我确实喜欢这条新尾巴
But I sure do like this new tail.
谢谢你 维尼
Thank you, Pooh.
现在 我有为你准备惊喜哦 维尼
And now, I have a surprise for you, Pooh.
我喜欢惊喜
I do like surprises.
好了 睁开眼吧
OK. Open your eyes.
我睁着呢 克里斯多夫
They’re open, Christopher.
笨笨 我是说把手放下
No, silly. Put your arms down.
恭喜你 维尼 你赢得了大奖
Congratulations, Pooh. You win the grand prize!
是维尼 是维尼
It’s Pooh It’s Pooh
是维尼赢了那罐蜜
Pooh wins the honey pot
你是今天的大赢家
You’re the winner of the prize
这真让我难以置信
I really can’t believe my eyes
维尼赢得了蜂蜜
Pooh gets the honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
给你 维尼
Here you go, Pooh.
好的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
太感谢你们了
Thank you all ever so much.
一切都像蜂蜜 一切如此美好
Everything is honey Everything is good
百亩森林中的大家幸福快乐
Everyone is happy in the Hundred Acre Wood
开心的维尼吃着甜甜的蜂蜜
A honey happy ending for a Pooh to eat
没错 一切都是蜂蜜
Yes, everything is honey
生活多甜蜜
And life is very sweet
维尼 你今天做了件很重要的事
You know, Pooh, you did a very important thing today.
-是吗 -是的
– I did? – Well, yes.
你首先想到的是朋友
Instead of thinking of your tummy,
宁愿自己挨饿
you thought of your friend.
谢谢你 克里斯多夫·罗宾
Oh, thank you, Christopher Robin.
现在我觉得我不会再饿了
And now I don’t think I shall be hungry again
很长时间不会了
for a good long while.
真讨厌
Oh, bother.
小笨熊
Silly old bear.
剧终
[演职名单结束后还有精彩]
你永远想象不出在这片森林里能找到什么
Wow! It’s amazing what you can find in the woods.
一颗大理石 还有一只皮靴
A marble! And a boot!
天哪 这家伙看着真吓人
And oh, my, that’s a scary-lookin’ fella.
或许这些都是他的东西
Gosh! Maybe these are his things.
我最好把它们都捡起来 免得被人踩碎了
You know, I better pick ’em up so they won’t get broken.
我可不希望它们碎掉
That’s the last thing I would want.
上帝
Oh, my gosh!
这是个陷阱吗 我掉到陷阱里了
Is this a pit? I think I’m in a pit!
喂 有人在上面吗
Hello? Anybody up there?
好吧 真希望那家伙能很快回来
Oh, well. I sure hope that fella will be back soon.