看了吧
See?
你在搞什么 小猪
For crying out loud! Piglet!
我知道了 克里斯多夫·罗宾有根跳绳
I know! Christopher Robin has a jump rope.
等等 哎呀 就是它了
Wait a minute. My gracious, that’s it!
小猪 去克里斯多夫·罗宾的屋子里
Piglet, go to Christopher Robin’s house.
有道理
Oh, I see.
去吧 小猪 顺便带点蜂蜜回来
Yes, Piglet, go, and bring some honey.
对 带点蜂蜜
Yes, bring some honey…
跳绳 小猪 跳绳
The jump rope, Piglet, the jump rope.
绳上稍蘸一点蜂蜜
With a little honey on the side.
你是说 我自己去吗
You mean, all by myself?
穿过那里吗
Through there?
没错 小猪
Yes, Piglet.
穿过阴森可怖的黑暗森林
Through a dark wood fraught with peril,
去完成生与死的考验
on a mission of life or death.
你将历尽艰辛万苦
It is a task of great complexity,
但我相信你将满载荣耀而归
but I have full confidence that you shall return victorious,
救我们于万丈深渊之中
and rescue us from the abyss.
前进吧 小猪 我们将在此等待你的荣归
Go forth, Piglet, and we shall await your return.
哪怕要等上好几周
For weeks, if necessary.
猫头鹰
Owl!
怎么了
What?
你的演讲太振奋人心了
I can’t believe how wonderful that speech was.
我同意
I can’t, either.
感动得我快哭了
Moved me to tears.
于是 小猪勇敢地向
So Piglet bravely ventured
克里斯多夫·罗宾的小屋前进
forth towards Christopher Robin’s house.
但他走得越久 就越害怕
But the further he went, the more frightened he became.
老天保佑
Oh, dear.
我一定不能胆怯
I mustn’t fear.
有件很重要的事要做
There’s a very important thing to…
是你啊 气球 等我去叫人帮忙
It’s just you, B’loon. I’ll get some help.
神呐 我就是来帮忙的
Oh, dear. I am the help.
你怎么困在那里了
How did you ever get stuck up there?
这不是速鬼干的吧
It wasn’t the Backson, was it?
太好了
Oh, good.
我就知道速鬼不在这附近
I knew the Backson wasn’t around here.
速鬼
Backson!
速鬼
Backson?
救命
Help!
听我说
Let me tell you, that was the
那是我最后一次把嘴塞进锁眼里
last time I’ll ever put my beak in a keyhole.
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
-救命 救救我 -小猪
– Help! Help me! – Piglet!
他知道我叫什么
He knows my name!
速鬼
Backson!
原来只是跳跳虎
It’s only Tigger.
伙伴们 你们好
Hi, fellas!
跳跳虎二号♥ 我还以为你被速鬼抓走了
Tigger Two? I thought the Backson got you.
等我们一离开这里
As soon as we get out of here,
我们就去找速鬼
we’re gonna show that
让他见识见识我们跳跳虎的厉害 怎么样
Backson what Tiggers are made of, aren’t we?
多谢了 但我情愿做屹耳
Thanks, but I’d rather stay an Eeyore.
你说什么 我们可以伏击还可以猛扑
What? But what about all the pouncing and the trouncing?
还可以混战呢
And the mixing it up?
我还以为你喜欢做一只跳跳虎
I thought you liked being a Tigger.
跳跳虎最了不起的一点在于
The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,
你是独一无二的
is you’re the only one.
哪有 我都不知道说什么好了
Aw, shucks. I’m speechless.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我要憋死了
I can’t breathe!
抱歉 小家伙 我不是故意要吓你
Sorry about that, little guy. I didn’t mean to scare you.
等等 气球 别走
Wait! B’loon! Don’t leave!
只有你能救我们出去
You’re the only one who can get us out of here!
我们全都要死在这里了
We’re all gonna die.
高兴点 屹耳 我们还有几天活头呢
Cheer up, Eeyore. We won’t perish for days.
这就给我足够的时间
Which leaves plenty of time
继续写我的自传
for me to continue my memoirs.
我亲爱的瑞德里叔叔…
Now, dear Uncle Ridley…
蜂蜜
Honey
…被我婶婶的怪癖折磨得死去活来
…exacerbated by my aunt’s
她对最上等的羊皮纸情有独钟
predilection for only the finest parchment,
那些纸如此结实 要好几周墨迹才能全干
woven so tightly the ink took weeks to fully dry.
于是他们的巢便堆满了各种从未用过的羽毛笔
Their nest was littered with quills that were never used,
从未裁剪的羊皮纸 和一直没干的墨迹
papers that were never cut, and letters that never dried.
我的婶婶常常因为不能给我写信
My aunt often bemoaned the
而在这堆笔墨纸砚中悲叹
situation in letters that she couldn’t write to me.
我可怜的叔叔因此变得疯狂
It drove my poor uncle absolutely batty,
这对猫头鹰来说可真不容易 我向你保证
which is quite a feat for an owl, I assure you.
后来 当我的叔叔
Now, when my uncle had committed
最终忍♥无可忍♥时…
an exceedingly rousing point…
空的
Empty.
…让我来告诉你吧 那可真是狠狠一拳
…and let me tell you, it packed quite a wallop.
看呐 看那些字母
Look! Look, the letters!
那梯子 梯子组成了字母
The ladder! The ladders formed a letter!
我是说字母 我们能出去了
I mean the letters… We can get out!
于是他们全都沿字母梯子爬出了那个坑洞
And so they all used the letter ladder to climb out of the pit.
但他们完全没发现
But little did they know that
有东西正从灌木丛中走来
coming through the bushes was…
速鬼
Backson!
回到坑洞里去
Back to the pit!
等等 你们
Wait, everyone.
是我呀
It’s only me.
克里斯多夫·罗宾
Christopher Robin!
你发现了他们 气球 很好
You found them, B’loon. Well done.
是克里斯多夫·罗宾
It’s Christopher Robin!
你怎么从速鬼的魔爪中逃脱的
How did you escape from the Backson?
速鬼 那究竟是什么
Backson? What on earth is a Backson?
他吵醒小宝宝
He wakes up babies!
他擦掉你身上的条纹
He swipes your stripes!
他熄灭灯光
He puts out the lights!
没错 而且我们还以为他把你抓走了
Yes, and we thought he took you from us.
你们怎么会认为我被速鬼抓走了
What gave you the idea I was taken by a Backson?
你留的纸条
Your note.
于是克里斯多夫·罗宾解释了
Christopher Robin explained
这全部是场误会
that it had all been a misunderstanding.
现在秋天来临 新学年开始了
And now that it was autumn, the school year had begun.
他留了纸条 只是想说
His note was simply to
他要出去一趟 速归
say he had gone out and would be back soon.
好吧
Ok.
天快黑了 我们应该回家了
It’s getting late. We ought to be heading back.
大家 请等一下
Just a moment, everyone.
你说的没错 小猪
Oh, yes. You’re right, Piglet.
有一位特别的人
We owe a very special someone…
我们欠他一个感谢的礼物
…A token of our appreciation.
这个奖励应该送给一位好朋友
This reward goes to a good friend
我们忠实的伙伴
and a loyal companion.
他不仅带我们爬出了那个坑洞
Someone who not only helped us out of this pit,
还找到了克里斯多夫·罗宾
but also found Christopher Robin.
他今天穿的是红色衣服哦
And he just so happens to be wearing red today.
因此带着无上的荣耀 仅以我这微弱之躯
So it is with great, great honour and a humble heart,
将这罐蜂蜜赠与我们的好朋友
that I bestow this pot of honey upon our dear friend…
气球
…B’loon.
好主意 瑞比
Wonderful idea, Rabbit.
-万岁 -气球万岁
– Hooray! – Hooray, B’loon!
-谢谢你 气球 再见 -万岁
– Thank you, B’loon. Goodbye. – Hooray!
维尼眼睁睁地看着气球
Pooh watched as B’loon
带着那罐蜂蜜越飞越高
took the honey pot higher and higher,
直到再也看不见了
until it was completely out of sight.
讨厌
Oh, bother.