蜂蜜起来 维尼 我们得蜂蜜
Honey up, Pooh. We have to honey.
-蜂蜜 -蜂蜜
– Honey. – Ooh, honey!
-没错 -蜂蜜
– Yes. – Honey.
在维尼眼看着蜂蜜蜂蜜而去
As Pooh watched the honey honey away,
他的蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜
his honey honey honey honey
蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜蜂蜜…
honey honey honey honey honey honey honey…
克里斯多夫·罗宾 克里斯多夫·罗宾
Christopher Robin, Christopher Robin,
克里斯多夫·罗宾
Christopher Robin.
蜂蜜
Honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey,
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey,
蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey, honey, honey, honey
蜂蜜 蜂蜜
Honey? Honey.
蜂蜜
Honey!
蜂蜜
Honey!
我看见到处一切都是蜂蜜
Everything is honey everywhere I see
一切都是蜂蜜 对此我再高兴不过
Everything is honey and that’s quite all right with me
我是一只脑子笨笨的熊 我没办法解释
I am a bear of little brain I can’t explain
为什么一切都变成了
Why everything would be changing to
小熊维尼最喜欢的零食
The favourite snack of Winnie the Pooh
你能解释吗
Can you?
一切都是蜂蜜
Everything is honey
我就是吃不够
I can’t get enough
许多罐许多罐 黏糊滴答的东西
Of lots and lots of pots and pots of sticky, licky stuff
多好的景象 多好的梦
Oh, what a sight Oh, what a dream
潜入美好的蜂蜜中
Dive in the wonderful honeyful stream
在蜂蜜里游泳 肆意地畅游
Swimming in the honey Swimming far and wide
张大我的嘴巴 让蜂蜜流进去
Open up my mouth and let the honey flow inside
粘稠又甜美 吃呀吃个不停
Ooey and gooey and very sweet Eat and eat then repeat
突然我就在蜂蜜船里
Suddenly I’m in a honey boat
我们要漂到哪去没关系
It doesn’t matter where we float
因为到处都是蜂蜜
‘Cause everywhere is honey
有个蜂蜜维尼
There’s a honey Pooh
他就是蜂蜜做的
He’s just made of honey
所以我猜我也会吃掉他
so I guess I’ll eat him too
要是一切都是蜂蜜 而我会变成我的食物
If everything is honey and I am what I eat
我肯定是蜂蜜做的
I must be made of honey
生活如此甜蜜
And life is very sweet
真讨厌
Bother.
多可爱的野餐地
What a lovely picnic!
讨厌
Oh, bother!
讨厌讨厌
Double bother.
维尼 那只熊去哪了
Pooh! Now where did that bear go?
我们全找遍了 到处都找不到他
We searched all over, and no sign of him.
我的空中侦察表明结论是不确定的
The report from my aerial excursion is inconclusive.
计划成功了 我们抓到了速鬼
The plan worked. We caught the Backson!
听起来好可怕
It sounds horrible!
既然我们已经抓到他了 猫头鹰
Now that we have him, Owl,
你可以去把克里斯多夫·罗宾领回来了
you can go and get Christopher Robin back.
不不 我太重要了
No! No, I’m far too important
怎能冒这种风险
to put myself in that predicament.
袋鼠妈妈 你去吧
Kanga, off you go.
不不 我有孩子呢
Oh, no, no, no. I’m with child.
让小猪去
Send the pig.
不如咱们一起上吧
How about all of us go?
速鬼 快把克里斯多夫·罗宾交出来
All right, Backson. Give Christopher Robin back!
讨厌
Oh, bother!
-维尼 -你好呀
– Pooh! – Oh, hello.
维尼 你是回来找蜂蜜了吧
Oh, Pooh, you went back for the honey, didn’t you?
但我说过那罐子是空的
But I told you it was empty.
确实 我相信你 小猪
Yes, and I believed you, Piglet.
但我的小肚子非要亲眼验证下不可
But my tummy had to see for himself.
可怜的维尼
Poor, poor Pooh.
我们怎么才能把他弄出来
How are we ever gonna get him out of there?
是我 是我
It’s me it’s me
是我赢了那罐蜂蜜
I win the honey pot
是我找到了这船锚
Found this anchor over there
现在它就是我的尾巴
Now it’s on my derriere
不过反正也没人关心
Not that anybody’d care
大家准备好 一定要抓紧了
OK, everyone, make sure you have a good hold.
加油 加油
Heave-ho! Heave-ho!
我怎么感觉还是跟跳跳虎在一起比较好
Something tells me I was better off with Tigger.
加油
Heave-ho!
是了
Yep.
这可真美好
Oh, this is lovely.
我们全被困在洞里了
We are stuck down here,
可速鬼却还在外面游荡
and the Backson is still up there.
天哪 等等我
Oh, dear! Wait for me.
不不 小猪 待在那
No, Piglet! No, no, Piglet. Stay.
可是速鬼
But the Backson!
你在上面还能帮到我们
You can help us if you stay up there!
小猪 去找找有什么能把我们弄出去
OK, Piglet, go look for something to get us out of here.
对了 那堆诱饵中或许有
OK. There might be something over by the pack.
谢天谢地 有人在上面
Thank goodness one of us is up there.
我还担心我们要一辈子困在这里了
I was worried we’d be stuck here forever.
我找到了 看
I found something. Here.
什么
What?
那花真漂亮 小猪
That’s a lovely flower, Piglet.
是啊 我也是这么认为的
Yeah, I thought so, too.
小猪 这真是一朵美丽的鲜花
Yes, Piglet, it’s very nice, a perennial.
但我们得用更长的东西才行
But I think we need something longer.
更长的 当然 我真是太笨了
Longer? Of course. How silly of me.
好想法 小猪
Oh, good thought, Piglet.
你怎么能觉得这东西够长呢
But you can’t possibly think that that’s long enough.
它确实够长 猫头鹰为我读过一次
Yes, it is. Owl read this to me once,
那绝对是我听过最长的东西
and it was certainly the longest thing I’d ever heard.
没错 瑞比 它的中间部分有点拖沓
It’s true, Rabbit. It lags a bit in the middle.
有那么多东西 我们干嘛没想过要带根绳子
Of all things, why didn’t we think to bring a rope?
这里还真有根绳子
Well, there is this rope.
做得漂亮 小猪 一定要做一只
Spot-on, Piglet. Do be a
有用的猪 把我们都救出去
helpful little swine and get us out of here.
你们所有人?
All of you?
没错 小猪 我们所有人
Yes, Piglet, all of us.
好吧 三个四个 还有瑞比
All right. Three, four… Don’t forget Rabbit.
六根
And six.
好了 现在你们都能出来了
There! Now you can all get out!
你考虑得真是太周到了 小猪
How very thoughtful you are, Piglet.
神哪 把它们系起来 小猪
Good grief! Tie them together, Piglet.
你会打绳结吗
Can you tie a knot?
我什么都[绳结]不会打
I cannot.
那你会打绳结咯
So, you can knot.
不 我超级[敲击]不会打
No, I cannot knot.
-敲门? -谁在那里
– Not knot? – Who’s there?
-维尼 -哪个维尼
– Pooh! – Pooh who?
不 维尼
No! Pooh, it’s…
小猪 你得打不止两个结
Piglet, you’ll need more than two knots.
这是不可能的[可能打结]
Not possible.
那么说你能系好这些绳子对吧
So, it is possible to knot those pieces.
这些绳子不行[系好这些绳子]
Not these pieces.
没错 系好这些绳子
Yes, knot those pieces.
-为什么 -因为这都是白费劲儿
– Why not? – Because it’s all for naught.
天哪 我不会打结
Oh, dear! I can’t tie a knot.
但有件事我还是会做的
But there is something I can do.
别急 瑞比 小猪很聪明
Don’t worry, Rabbit. Piglet’s very clever.
我会系蝴蝶结
I can tie a bow.