我在想 我在想 我在想 我在想
I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking
现在我要告诉你们
And now I will tell you
它们偷跑进你的书房♥
They sneak into your library
在所有的书上乱写乱画
and scribble in all your books
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
我们不喜欢速鬼
We don’t like the Backson
你装饰圣诞树的时候
When decorating your Christmas tree
它们把挂饰都缠在一起
they tangle up all the hooks
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
我们害怕速鬼
We’re afraid of the Backson
它们腐蚀了牛奶
They spoil the milk
它们让钟表都停止
They stop all the clocks
他们用角在你的袜子上穿洞
They use their horns to put holes in your socks
速鬼在你的袜子上穿洞
The Backson’s the one who’s been putting holes in our socks
再跟我们说些速鬼做的事
Tell us more about what Backsons do
没错 再说些速鬼做的事
Yes, more about what Backsons do
再说些速鬼做的事吗
More about what Backsons do?
何不听听你们的想法呢
Why don’t we hear some thoughts from you?
也许他们害你睡懒觉
Maybe they make you sleep too late
没错 没错
Yes, yes
说得很好 说得非常好
That’s good, that’s great
我打赌是它们把我的尾巴弄没了
I bet they’re the reason my tail is gone
又说对了
You’re on a roll
继续讲 继续讲
Go on, go on
它们把你干净的屋子沾得到处是泥
They muddy up your tidy house
它们让你觉得自己像小老鼠
They make you feel as small as a mouse
它们折断你的蜡笔
They break your crayons
它们弄洒你的茶
they spill your tea
它们半夜三更把婴儿弄醒
They wake up babies at one and three
它们害我得了感冒
They made me catch the cold I caught
它们让我的思绪突然间断掉
They made me lose my train of thought
它们把你的花纹都弄掉
They swipe your stripes
它们堵住你的水管
They clog your pipes
它们乱挖你的花♥园♥
They dig up your garden
它们不会说抱歉
They won’t beg your pardon
它们偷吃你的零食
They eat your snacks
它们一刻不停
They won’t relax
-它们害你蛀牙 -它们偷走你的青春
– They chip your tooth – They steal your youth
现在你知道了可怕的真♥相♥
And now you know the horrible truth
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
不要
Oh, no
很好
Oh, yes
我知道我们该做什么
I know exactly what to do
我们去找速鬼偏爱的东西
We’ll find things Backsons are partial to
-比如书本 -碗碟
– Like books – And dishes
-袜子 -玩具
– And socks – And toys
没错 速鬼弄坏的每一样东西
Yes, everything that a Backson destroys
然后我们挖个大坑
Then we’ll dig an enormous pit
再用这些东西做诱饵
and make the items lead to it
他会掉进去 我们的朋友就回来了
He’ll fall in and we’ll get our friend
而这可怕的噩梦也能完结了
And this horrible nightmare can come to an end
-速鬼 -速鬼
– The Backson – The Backson
-速鬼 -速鬼
– The Backson – The Backson
回家翻翻你们的壁橱
Go home and search your closets
把能带出来的东西都拿来
Bring everything that you can
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
我们要抓速鬼
We’re gonna catch the Backson
我们要按照瑞比的计划
We’ll save Christopher Robin
救回克里斯多夫·罗宾
by following Rabbit’s plan
速鬼 速鬼
The Backson, the Backson
我们要救回克里斯多夫·罗宾
We’ll save Christopher Robin
我们一定要勇敢 不要惧怕
We must be brave and have no fear
死也不怕 坚持不懈
So to the death, we’ll persevere
我们会夜以继日的找寻
We’ll search by the sun and the light of the moon
要是一切顺利
And if everything goes well
我们就能速归
we’ll be back soon
-速归 -速归
– Back soon. – Back soon
听起来很像”速鬼”
Sounds like “Backson.”
速归
Back soon
好吧 祝大家好运
Oh, well. Good luck, everyone!
在瑞比和其他人
While Rabbit and the others
忙着收集速鬼最喜欢的东西时
were busy gathering the Backson’s favourite things,
然后猫头鹰 袋鼠妈妈和小豆把东西放到小车上
瑞比核对清单上的每样东西
维尼和小猪发现了一个挖洞的好地方
Pooh and Piglet found the perfect place to dig the pit.
小猪挖呀挖
Piglet dug,
挖呀挖
and dug, and dug.
维尼则在一旁监督
And Pooh supervised.
现在把坑伪装起来 接住 小猪
And now to disguise the pit. Catch, Piglet.
维尼 希望这个主意能成功
Gosh, Pooh, I hope this idea works.
会成功的 小猪
Oh, it will, Piglet.
速鬼会沿着东西的路线
The Backson shall follow the trail
来到这个可爱的野餐地
of items right to this lovely picnic.
当然也是坑的所在
Which is just the pit, of course.
等他掉进去
And when he falls in,
克里斯多夫·罗宾就回来了
we’ll get Christopher Robin back.
没错 小猪
Yes, Piglet.
我们会把克里斯多夫·罗宾救回来
We shall get Christopher Robin back.
我太兴奋了 你觉得怎么样 维尼
Very exciting. What do you think, Pooh?
我觉得这块石头放在那边更好
I think this rock would be better over there.
这里吗
Here?
就是那 这样就完全不一样了
Oh, yes. That makes all the difference, you see.
差点忘了最重要的部分
I almost forgot the most important part.
没错 小猪 我非常赞同
Yes, Piglet. I couldn’t agree more.
小猪 这份午餐真是够少的
Oh, Piglet, this is a very light lunch.
不是的 维尼 这不是午餐
No, Pooh. This isn’t lunch.
只是觉得有了它伪装会更完美
I just thought it would complete the disguise.
我确实上当了
Well, it certainly fooled me.
你们俩干得不错
Well done, you two. Now,
现在戴上你们的作战装备
put your combat gear on.
这个任务很危险 不能有任何差池
This is a dangerous mission, and we cannot afford any mistakes.
克里斯多夫·罗宾的命运掌握在我们手中
The fate of Christopher Robin is in our hands.
随着瑞比的计划的进行
As the group continued on with Rabbit’s plan,
大家渐渐走到森林深处
they journeyed deeper and deeper into the woods,
-沿路放置着东西… -看这边
– placing items as they… – Hey, hey!
说话小点儿声 伙计
You want to keep it down up there, pal?
什么 跳跳虎 你怎么没跟他们一起
What? Tigger? Why aren’t you with the others?
因为 我忙着跟踪速鬼
Because. I’m busy tracking the Backson.
好 但是瑞比的计划怎么办
Yes, but what about Rabbit’s plan?
只有跳跳虎能抓住速鬼
Only a Tigger can catch a Backson.
而我又是唯一的跳跳虎 明白了吧
And I’m the only Tigger, see.
我大概是活该
I probably deserved that.
看看这是谁 我先从你背上下来
Oops! Look who it is! Let me get off your back.
好啦 在我发现你不是速鬼之前
There we go. I thought you were the Backson!
我还以为你是它
Until I found out you wasn’t.
说到底你在这干什么
What are you doing out here, anyways?
我太慢了 被落下了
Too slow. Got left behind.
落下了吗
Left behind?
还真是一件可怕的事
That’s a horrendemous thing to do to a guy.
无所谓了
No matter.
我当然想帮克里斯多夫·罗宾
Sure would like to help Christopher Robin,
但我无能为力
but I can’t.
哥们 你想去哪
Buddy! Where do you think you’re going?
你要跟我一起去抓速鬼
You and me are gonna catch that Backson together!
-谢谢 可我… -这就对了
– Thanks, but I… – That’s the spirit!
来吧 猛扑 猛扑 猛扑
Here we go! Pouncy, pouncy, pounce!
我们一起上 太好了
You and me! Oh, yeah!
小心点 速鬼
Look out, Backson!
好吧 我们回来了 看看我们的猛扑
OK, we’re back. Look at us pounce!
只有我自己上了 好吧
I’m alone. OK.