颜色不错 我想我会习惯的
Sure is a cheerful colour. Guess I’ll have to get used to it.
是小猪 是小猪
It’s Piglet It’s Piglet
是小猪得了蜂蜜
Piglet wins the honey pot
赢得奖品 名副其实
Takes the prize fair and square
我看我还是再想想吧
I’m still a bit up in the air.
享受你的蜂蜜吧
You get the honey Enjoy
看来这个也不合适
This may not work after all.
之后他们又尝试了好多的东西
And so they tried a great many things.
试了
They tried…
试了
…and they tried…
试了
…and they tried…
不停地试
…and they tried,
不停地试 不停地试
and they tried and tried, and they tried…
直到…
…until…
他们把所有东西都试了个遍
…they had run out of things to try.
没关系 我会适应没有尾巴的日子
It’s OK. I’ll learn to live without it.
可怜的孩子
Poor dear.
你看 我手里正好有件东西
You know, I may have just the thing.
来 抬起来
Up, up, up you go.
送你了
There you are.
真是一条漂亮的尾巴 袋鼠妈妈
It’s an awful nice tail, Kanga.
比我都好看
Much nicer than the rest of me.
是袋鼠妈妈
It’s Kanga
不 不 我们安静地庆祝吧
No! No, no, no, no. How about we celebrate with silence?
享用
Enjoy
讨厌
Oh, bother.
我的肚子告诉我现在已经十一点了
My tummy is feeling a little 11 o’clock-ish.
小钟表 你还能给我报时吗
Do you still tell the time, clock friend?
我看不懂你的表情
I can’t tell by the expression on your face.
维尼离开了 心情不好 有点失落
Pooh left feeling unsatisfied and a little out of sorts.
他隆隆作响的肚子让他心烦意乱
In fact, he was so distracted by his rumbly tummy,
没留神
that he didn’t notice
直接走到了下一段落
that he was walking onto the next paragraph.
什么是段落
What is a paragraph?
就是几个句子一起表达一个完整的意思
It’s a group of sentences that form a complete thought.
段落里有蜂蜜吗
Is there honey in this paragraph?
抱歉 维尼 没有
Oh, sorry, Pooh, no.
那我就找不到它的用处了
Well, then I don’t find it very useful.
这是什么 维尼
What’s that, Pooh?
我不清楚 我应该跟着看看头在哪里
I’m not sure. I shall follow it to see where it leads.
屹耳 你的尾巴
Eeyore, your tail!
是啊 线散开了 又回到了起点
Yep. Unravelled. Guess I’m back where I started.
我很遗憾 屹耳
I’m sorry, Eeyore.
多漂亮的一条尾巴
Such a nice tail, too.
没关系 再好的东西都有消失那天
No matter. All good things come to an end.
屹耳 如果你
Eeyore, if you…
我的天哪 故事进行得太快了
Oh, my goodness. This story is going too fast!
我真希望那一段落能长点
I wish that paragraph had been a little longer.
对了
Of course.
克里斯多夫·罗宾家肯定会有蜂蜜
Christopher Robin will have some honey.
他愿意分享 尤其是和我分享
He loves to share. Especially with me.
克里斯多夫·罗宾
Christopher Robin!
你不在吗
Are you not there?
就在这时 维尼发现了个字条
Just then, Pooh spotted a note.
-是吗 -当然
– I did? – Certainly.
就在那 你的脚边
Just there, at your feet.
在你的左边
To your left.
不 维尼 另一个左边
No, Pooh, your other left.
再来一点
A little bit more.
再来一点 不 不 再回来点
A tad. A hair. No, no, back a bit.
就在那里
There you are.
还好我发现它了
Well, it’s a good thing I noticed it.
不然我就不会看到它了
Otherwise, I wouldn’t have seen it.
维尼很迷惑的看着字条 比平常更迷惑
Pooh was puzzled by the note. Even more so than usual.
比那还要迷惑
And even more than that.
所以 维尼决定去拜访猫头鹰
So, Pooh decided to go directly to Owl’s house,
希望猫头鹰可以帮他解释一下
hoping that Owl could help unpuzzle him.
享受你的蜂蜜吧
You get the honey Enjoy
-干得好 猫头鹰 -谢谢 谢谢
– Good job, Owl! – Thank you. Thank you.
我很聪明 是不是
Yes, it is quite clever, isn’t it?
委巴 好了 完美了
T-A-E-L. Yes. Perfect.
你好 猫头鹰
Well, hello there, Owl.
你拿着的这罐蜂蜜看起来真棒
That is a very fine looking pot of honey you’ve got there.
而且非常黏滑
And so remarkably… gooey.
黏滑吗 正是我的最爱
Gooey? That happens to be my personal favourite.
你手里拿的什么 伙计
What do you have there, my boy?
我在克里斯多夫·罗宾家门口捡的字条
A note I found at Christopher Robin’s.
上面有些不认识的怪字
With strange words I cannot read.
可是 维尼 大多数的字你都不认识
But, Pooh, you can’t read most words.
没错 尤其不认识那些怪字
Yes, but especially not the strange ones.
让我看看 还没有任何
Let me see. There’s never been
字条上的字我不认识
a note written that I could not decipher.
给 维尼 随便吃
Here, Pooh, help yourself.
不错 纸的质量不错
Yes, parchment is of a fine quality.
填充物和绒毛都出来了
Oh, stuff and fluff.
别让我们干着急了 猫头鹰
Don’t leave us in suspense, Owl.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
耐心 有点儿耐心
Patience! Patience.
解读这样神秘的文字时得仔细
One must be careful when decoding such arcane text
免得误解本来的意思
so as not to incorrectly interpret its true meaning.
那你认得吗
So, can you read it?
当然认得 上面写着…
Of course I can! It says…
“外出 很忙 速鬼
“Gone out. Busy. Backson.
署名 克里斯多夫·罗宾”
Signed, Christopher Robin.”
我们的好朋友克里斯多夫·罗宾被抓走了
Our dear friend Christopher Robin has been captured!
-什么 -被一只叫做”速鬼”的生物
– What? – By a creature called “The Backson.”
速鬼 被速鬼抓走了
Backson! Captured by the Backson!
速鬼是什么
What’s a Backson?
一种可怕又恶毒的生物
A horrible creature! Malicious!
-别说了 -还很凶残
– You don’t say. – Ferocious!
而且最坏的是 超级忙
And worst of all, terribly busy.
那这速鬼长什么样
So, what does this Backson look like?
前几天我才看过它的图片
I saw a picture of one just the other day.
-克里斯多夫·罗宾 -让我看看
– Oh, Christopher Robin. – Now, let me see.
浴缸里的水 饼干
Bathwater, biscuit,
婴儿 黑雁 白鲸…
baby, barnacle, beluga…
等等 饼干怎么放在婴儿和黑雁上面
Wait a minute, why is biscuit ahead of baby and barnacle?
太没道理了 真是一团乱
That doesn’t make sense. Oh, it’s such a mess in here.
太糟了 那张图哪去了
Dash it all! Where is that picture?
我有粉笔 猫头鹰 你能画出来吗
I have some chalk, Owl. Can you draw it?
好主意 小伙子
What an excellent idea, young man.
我家有代代相传的绘画才能
Artistic talent runs through my family.
说实话 艺术天赋简直到处乱窜
In fact, it practically stampedes!
听上去已经很吓人了
He sounds scary already.
它是一种有尾巴的巨型生物
It’s a giant creature with a tail.
我在这画上小猪来对比大小
Here, I’ll draw Piglet in for scale.
它的皮毛就像卷毛毯
Its hide is like a shaggy rug
长得粗暴 丑陋的恶棍相
Its face a surly, ugly mug
头顶上长了两只尖角
With two sharp horns atop its head
红色的头发 像拖把一样
Between a mop of hair that’s red
鼻子上还戴着一个金环
And in its nose a ring of gold
它比猴子的脚还难闻 一股发霉的腐臭
It smells of monkey’s feet and mould
脚趾头是黑的 皮毛是蓝的
Its toes are black, its fur is blue
我发誓我说的全无虚假
I swear that all I tell you is not made up
-速鬼 -速鬼
– The Backson – The Backson?
-速鬼 -速鬼
– The Backson – The Backson?
不要
Oh, no!
不过 猫头鹰 速鬼做什么
But, Owl, what does a Backson do?
没错 猫头鹰 速鬼做什么
Yes, Owl, what does a Backson do?
速鬼做什么
Hmm, what does a Backson do?