Fuckers!
混♥蛋♥!
It won’t bring your friends back.
这样也不会让你的朋友复活
What do you know about friends?
你知道什么是朋友吗?
Get us some air support!
请求空中支援!
Bowie white, this is Carson red Arizona.
白鲍维中队 这里是红卡逊中队!
I say again, Carson red Arizona.
重复 这里是红卡逊中队!
Coordinates?
坐标呢!
2-20.
2-20
Mike.
M
3-6.
3-6
Let’s go.
我们走!
We’re going to make it out of here.
我们离开这里
How many still out there?
我们还出得去吗?
There’s not many.
一定会的
About that code…
那个密♥码♥
How many in there?
我知道那密♥码♥
Limagine, one…
我想 有人给你…
Given your orders.
…下过命令
Shut up, Ben.
闭嘴 班
Do it, Joe.
开枪吧 乔
Do it.
开枪吧!
No one else is going to die, Ben.
班 不会再死人了
No one else is dying.
没有人会死
Joe, we did it.
乔 我们成功了
God.
天啊
We saved a lot of marines, today.
我们今天救了不少陆战队员
Yeah, we did.
是啊 我们做到了
Charlie.
查理
You know I didn’t want to.
你知道我不想的…
“Hail Mary…
“万福马利亚…
“Full of grace…
“满怀恩宠
“Our lord is with thee.
“主与我们同在
“Holy Mary, mother of god…
“圣母玛利亚
“Pray for us…”
“为我们祝福…”
That’s the last of them, Joe.
他们都被♥干♥掉了 乔
Dear Rita…
亲爱的丽塔
To answer your question…
现在回答你的问题
I’m listening.
你的信我都读了
Your letters are the only thing that keep me going out here.
你那些信是我走下去的唯一动力
As far as writing back…
直到我写这封回信
Sorry it’s taken me this long.
抱歉 这么久才回复你
All I can think about is what you said sitting on the beach…
我清楚地记得那晚你在海边对我说的话
About the world being a beautiful place.
有关世界是多么的美丽
I just need a little help seeing it that way again.
你要帮我再次认识这个美丽的世界
I want to come back, Rita.
我一定会回去的 丽塔
I want to see you again.
我们一定会再见面的
Take a walk on that beach with you.
一起和你在海滩漫步
Learn to live again.
重新学着生活
His name was Joe enders.
他名叫乔·安德斯
From south Philadelphia.
来自南费城
He was a fierce warrior…
他是一位勇猛的战士
A good marine.
优秀的陆战队员
If you ever tell a story about him, George…
如果你讲起他的事迹 乔治
Say he was my friend.
记得说他是我的朋友