Go! Run!
快!快跑!
Go! Run! Make her run!
快跑 把她交给我!
Pappas!
裴坡斯!
Come on!
快过来!来我这儿!
Go!
快跑!
Harrigan!
哈里根!
You all right? Yeah!
你还好吧? 没问题!
Get down!
趴下!
Put it on!
戴上这个!
Go!
走!
Get down!
趴下!
Fall back!
撤退!
Keep moving!
快走!
Fall back!
撤退!
Pull back!
撤退!
Help!
快来帮忙!
I can’t let them take us.
我不能让他们把我们带走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I can’t find ox or whitehorse.
我找不到小欧和怀陶斯
Have you seen them?
你见过他们吗?
He’s over there.
他就在那里
Shit.
为什么
This was supposed to be a secured area. What happened?
这里不是很安全吗?发生了什么事?
Killed him.
我杀了他
You what?
你、你说什么?
I took my grenade…
我拿了我的手榴弹
And I threw it, and I blew him up.
然后丢出去把他炸死了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你为什么这么做!
Yahzee, no!
亚齐!不要!
Get up!
给我起来!
Come on. You can do it.
下手吧 随你来
Let him go.
别管他
Yahzee, no.
亚齐 不要
Why can’t you do it? Do it!
快点呀 愣什么?来呀 开枪!
You know, whitehorse…
你知道 怀陶斯…
He saved my bacon.
他救过我的命
I wonder what George Armstrong custer would make of that.
我不知道卡斯特会怎么说
I remember my granddaddy sitting on the porch, talking about hunting Indians…
我记得我爷爷坐在门廊谈论猎杀印第安人
Like he was talking about gophers or something.
他们像老鼠一样被捕杀
About getting paid $3 per comanche ear.
割下一个印第安人的耳朵 就能领3元
I know. Gets you thinking.
我明白你在想什么
Another 50 years, we could be sitting down with the nipponese…
可是天晓得我们五十年后会不会也和日本人坐在一起
Drinking their sake, shooting the shit…
喝他们的米酒 跟他们鬼扯…
Looking for somebody else’s ass to kick.
找下一个对手
You thinktoo much.
你想太多了
First time I’ve ever been accused of that.
头一回有人这么说我
I thought I told you not to go traipsing around on your own.
我不是跟你说过不要一个人乱跑
You know, Charlie blessed my son…
你知道吗?查理在我儿子出生时
In the navajo way, the day he was born.
就是用这样的方式祝福他
He wondered about cowboys watching Indians’ backs.
他曾对牛仔们说过要小心背后
Something about it didn’t seem right.
背后看不见的东西
I thought it was just Charlie being Charlie.
我想这就是查理之所以是查理的原因吧
He didn’t even want to come to this damn war.
他本来不想参加战争的
I talked him into it.
是我说服了他
Maybe you made a mistake.
也许你犯了个错误
Maybe we all did.
也许我们都做错了
I was following orders, Ben.
我那是执行命令 班
My orders were to protect the code.
我的任务是保护密♥码♥
If one of you got caught…
如果你们当中有人被捉
Talked, the code would be useless.
泄了密 那这套密♥码♥就失效了
I was following orders, Ben.
我是在执行命令 班
Of course you were, Joe.
当然 乔
You’re a damn good fucking marine.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个优秀的陆战队员
The viking wants to see you.
长官想要见你
He says right away.
他要你马上去
I want you to brief everybody, make clear what’s happening.
我要你简单地向每个人介绍情况
I got no problem with point, gunny. That’s good.
好 已经没问题了 冈尼 嗯 好的
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我?
The 8th is moving out already and we need to be ahead of them.
第八集团军已经出发了 我们必须赶在他们前头
The destination is that big piece of rock you see over there…
位置就在那块大岩石那里 你看到没?
The last defensible Ridge on this island.
那是这个岛的最后一道防线
The thinking is, we take the mount, saipan is pretty much ours.
现在只要攻下山头 塞班岛就是我们的了
Yesterday, bombers beat the shit out of that rock.
昨天 轰炸机去炸过岩石那里
The brass is nervous. They expected more resistance over there.
但那些日本人是神经病 预计他们会负隅顽抗
Now, they want us to go over and check it out.
现在长官命令我们过去查看
Where the hell they got us now?
那我们现在要做什么?
Going up the mountain. Have ourselves a little peek.
到山上去 侦查一下敌情
That codetalker is out front for a reason.
编译员必须赶赴前线
That’s exactly where I need him to be.
那里需要他的帮助
Ifthere’s still a problem between the two of you…
如果你们两个之间还有矛盾
I would like to straighten that out, right here, right now.
我希望你们现在在这里解决
No problem here, gunny. That’s good. There’s still one here.
已经没问题了 冈尼 很好 但要记住…
You just do what you’re supposed to do, sergeant.
你做你该做的事就好 中士
Nothing more, nothing less.
别多也别少
You got another letter.
又有你的信
Freeze!
别动!
Jesus Christ! We’re in the middle of a goddamn minefield!
天啊!我们走进了该死的地雷区!
Chick’s going to get us out. Right, chick?
契克 你能带我们离开吗?
Sure I am.
我可以
One line after chick.
在契克背后排成一线
Pappas.
裴坡斯
Move, Greek.
走吧 格雷克!
I’m not getting my fucking balls blown off out here!
我他妈要是踩到地雷怎么办?
Yahzee. Stop!
亚齐!停下来!
Move out!
快走!
Nice shooting, pap.
裴坡斯 干得漂亮
The 8th’s moving in. We better check out the other side.
第八集团军快到了 我们得过去那一头
Got it. You okay?
收到 你还好吗?
Chick, take the left. Enders, go right. We’ll cover you with a 30.
契克负责左边 安德斯负责右边 我们在中路掩护你们
On it. All right.
好了吗? 上吧!
Okay, let’s go!
好了 我们上吧!
Move!
快!
Hjelmstad!
冈尼!
Help him up! Gunny!
快救他! 冈尼!
Christ.
天啊
Tear him open.
撕开他的衣服
Do you want morphine?
你要吗♥啡♥吗?
Goddamn it, yahzee! Get over here!
他妈的!亚齐 快回来
Fuck!
去他的!
Chick…
契克
Stay with him.
照顾他
I 901 you.
我来照顾你
Yahzee, no!
亚齐 不!
Control yourself!
冷静点!
I told you to stay with gunny.
我不是要你照顾冈尼吗
Gunny’s gone.
冈尼死了
You could’ve killed me, you son of a bitch!
你差点害死我 你这个混♥蛋♥!
I’d never kill one of our own.
我是绝不会杀自己人的
We’re not going to make it out of here, are we?
我们逃不出去了 是吗 乔?
I’m running out of ammo here.
我没有弹♥药♥了
I don’t want to die in this shithole.
我不想死在这个鸟地方
You’re not going to die.
你不会死的
Nobody else is going to die.
不会再有其他人死的
We’re going to make it.
我们可以的
We’re going to make it out of here.
我们能活着离开这里
The 8th’s caught out in the open! We have to call in the flyboys!
第八集团军无处可躲 我们快通知指挥部
I’m going to get that radio! Cover me!
我去拿无线电 掩护我
He’s got the radio, yahzee!
敌人抢走了无线电!
Cover me! I’m going!
掩护我 我去拿!
Stay back!
快回来!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!