Shave his belly with a rusty razor
# Shave his belly with a rusty razor #
early in the morning
# Early in the morning #
from the halls ofmontezuma
# From the halls of Montezuma #
to the shores of Tripoli
# To the shores of Tripoli #
we will fight our country’s battles
We will fight our country’s battles
on the land and on the sea
# On the land and on the sea #
first to fight for right and freedom
# First to fight for right and freedom #
and to keep our honor clean
# And to keep our honor clean #
we are proud to claim the title
# We are proud to claim the title #
of United States marines
# Of United States Marines #
Hi.

How’s that ear?
你的耳朵还好吗?
Not that you’d ever admit it, but if it starts to ache, take two pills…
虽然你不愿相信你的耳朵有问题不过它痛的时候 服两颗药吧
And call me in the morning.
明早启程前先跟我说一声
You’re not gonna be here in the morning, are you?
你明早就已经启程了 是吗?
Shipping out without even buying me a drink.
都不在走之前请我喝杯酒?
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, hustling marines.
你也好意思骗陆战队员请你喝酒
What’s your poison?
你要点什么?
Jeez, I might as well go all out.
嗯 那我要喝个痛快
I’ll get a shot of something. Rum.
来点烈的好了 兰姆酒
Eddy, give me a shot of bacardi.
艾迪 给我一杯百佳得
Make that two. You might as well join me.
拿两杯 不和我喝吗?
Why not?
何乐不为?
Okay.

Thank you.
谢谢
To war.
为战争干杯
I’m going to write to you. I want you to write back.
我会给你写信的 希望你也能给我回信
I’ve got nothing to write about, Rita.
我没什么可写的 丽塔
You’ve got to have something.
一定会有的
I don’t know if you ever knew it, or just forgot…
我不知道你是否明白 或者是忘记了
But the world’s a beautiful place. No, it’s not.
世界终究是很美丽的… 不 别说了
Maybe we should just go.
也许我们该走了
Why? Because you made it back and those other guys didn’t?
为什么 就因为你活着回来了而他们没有?
I feel sorry for those guys, enders. I really do.
我为他们感到难过 安德斯 真的
But I feel worse for you.
但我更为你感到惋惜
It’s okay.
放轻松
Ox, why don’t you get down in front of all of them?
小欧 你最好能在他们前面?
Joe, why don’t you get in there, next to whitehorse?
乔 快过来 站在怀陶斯旁边
I don’t like pictures, either.
我也不喜欢照相
Unlike my friend, there.
不像亚齐
He thinks he’s Gary Cooper or someone.
他觉得自己和加里·库珀一样帅
He’s a funny kid.
他是个有趣的家伙
A good kid.
一个好人
I taught him how to ride horses.
我教过他怎么骑马
We’ve known each other a long time.
我们是老朋友了
Take care of him.
好好照顾他
Get a group shot before we take off.
在出发前来张合影吧
Let’s go!
前进 前进 前进!
Get those men spread out!
分散开来!
Come on!
查理 快跟上 快!
Keep on moving!
快跟上!
Come on, move your butt!
快走 跟上来!
Let’s go!
快走
Come on!
跟上来!
How am I doing? You’re good.
我做得好吗? 不错
Let’s go!
上吧!
Stay on my ass.
跟在我背后!
Everybody get on the line!
大家赶快上啊!
I told you to stay on my ass!
我叫你跟在我背后
Go, men! Keep on moving! Go!
快走!走吧!
Get him out of there!
快把他救出来!
Get me out of here! Come on!
快救我出来! 快来
Hold still.
去你的 不要动!
Get him out of there!
快把他救出来!
You sons of bitches!
你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Fortino, cover me! Whitehorse, get down!
佛蒂诺!掩护我!怀陶斯 趴下!
Get down!
趴下!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Helmet goes on your head! Corpsman!
医护兵 快戴上你的钢盔!
Take care of him.
快救他!
Put a hand on there!
用手按着
Tank!
坦克!坦克 来了!
Got it? Yeah, go!
你准备好了吗? 上吧!
Harrigan, light it up!
哈里根 开火!
Let’s go, boys! Keep up the fight!
大家上啊!继续战斗!
Are you okay? Are you hit?
你还好吗?你被击中了吗?
You’re okay. You’re good.
你没事 没事
You okay, chick? Still in the hunt.
契克 你还好吗? 还在拼命呢 冈尼
Harri?
哈利?
You ain’t getting rid of me that easy! Stay low!
我可没那么容易被抛下 趴下!
Nellie! Pappas! We’re good.
奈利?裴坡斯? 在 我们还好
Greek’s predisposed to hyperventilate.
格雷克有点换气过度
I can’t breathe when I get excited.
我一紧张 呼吸就有困难
Goddamn!
妈的!
Must be hell on your gal!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥是女人吗!
Enders, get the Navy on the hom…
安德斯 快向海军回报位置
And tell them to dig out those guns!
去击落这些碉堡
Target reference, dog 1…
目标方位是D1
Right, 700…
右 700
Elevation, 050.
高度 050
Relay the damn coordinates!
快给我回报他妈的密♥码♥!
Arizona!
亚利桑那!
Target reference, dog 1…
目标方位是D1
South, 700…
南 700
Elevation, 050.
高度 050
Right, 200!
右 200!
Up, 50! Fire for effect!
往上 50!效力射!
Let’s go!
快冲!
Move!
上!
Harrigan!
哈里根!
Torch the box!
烧了那碉堡!
Kill him!
干掉他!
Goddamn it.
该死!
Shit.
可恶
Nellie, take the satchel charge!
奈利 拿着炸♥药♥包
You hear me? Move!
听到没?快去!
You’re going to cover me, right? I’ll go with you. We flank left.
你会掩护我 对吗?我跟你走 我们往左侧靠
I’ll cover you, smoke and cover.
我用烟雾弹掩护你
I can do this.
我可以的
Smoke ’em up!
丢烟雾弹!
Cover him!
掩护
Shit. Goddamn nipponese touchdown.
妈的!他妈的日本人!
How can you ruin biscuits?
你那些干粮怎么吃得下去?
You are a whiny son of a bitch right now, aren’t you?
你真是个唠叨的家伙
22:00 in jungle hell. What does that make it on the east coast?
现在晚上十点 在美国东区是几点?
How the fucking hell should I know?
我他妈怎么知道
7:00…
才七…
It’s 8:00 a.M, Sunday morning.
是礼拜天早上八点
Hope my side of the bed didn’t get taken up last night.
希望昨晚我的床上没有男人睡在上面
I’m telling you, you’re going to give yourself an ulcer if you worry about her.
我说奈利 你再这么担忧下去就要得溃疡了
I might get my ass sent back to rhodie, though.
那样我说不定就能被送回罗德岛了
There’s plenty of dollies outside of Rhode Island.
罗德岛外也有很多女人呀 奈利
Many plenty.
多得很
Sure as shit ain’t any here.
一点也不像这个鸟地方
Ain’t that the truth.
那倒是没错
They’re all in Daytona beach. The most beautiful women in the world.
姑娘们都在戴托纳海滩呢 那里有世上最漂亮的女人
One time, before the war…
在战争之前 有一次
I’m lying on the beach…
我躺在海滩上
And this sweet little thing named Molly…
美丽的小莫丽
Comes out of the water.
从水中上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!