Good.
很好
Congratulations. You just made sergeant.
恭喜 你升为中士了
Come on, ladies, move it.
快 跑起来
Fortino, take over. Will do.
佛蒂诺 接管一下 行
That was you, right, sitting in front of the major’s office?
之前是你对吧? 我刚去少校办公室时看到你了
I’m Pete Henderson.
我叫彼得·翰德森
They call me ox. Not because of my big muscles or anything.
大家叫我小欧(Ox,公牛)不是因为我块头大或是别的
I’m from oxnard, California, just north of Hollywood, a ways.
是因为我来自加州的奥克斯纳德(Oxnard)就在好莱坞的北边
So you’re with jasco, too?
你也被吉森找去谈话吗?
You guys know where we might find 2nd joint assault signal?
你们知道第二联合突击通信连在哪吗?
No fucking idea, Mac.
去你的
Thanks a bunch.
谢谢 非常感谢
They’ve never seen so many navajo.
他们从没见过这么多纳瓦霍人
Looks like you saw a little action there.
看来你此前伤得不轻啊
Me, too.
我也是
Jap sons of bitches snuck up on us, shot me right in the ass. You believe that?
小日本绕后偷袭 打中我的屁♥股♥
I wasn’t running or nothing.
难以置信 我都没有逃跑
Your duty with jasco have anything to do with these navajo radiomen?
吉森交代你的任务是去保护纳瓦霍通信兵吧?
I’m not at Liberty to say.
无可奉告
I see you got a new stripe there. Me, too.
我看到你得了新的臂章 我也是
I’m guessing the orders you can’t tell me are the same ones I can’t tell you.
我猜我们的机密任务是相同的
Hell ofathing.
不能泄密 对吧
It ain’t a democracy, sergeant. It’s the marines.
这里不搞民♥主♥ 中士 这就是陆战队
They look pretty normal, I guess.
他们看起来没什么特别的
Expecting them to wear war paint?
你以为他们会脸上抹油彩?
Maybe we ought to go introduce ourselves. They look a little lost to me.
我们去打个招呼吧 他们好像迷路了
Henderson.
翰德森
I wouldn’t get too friendly.
我不会太客气的
Just kidding. I’m ox. Whitehorse.
开个玩笑 我叫小欧 怀陶斯
This is yahzee. Ben.
这是班·亚齐
Close your eyes. It’ll taste better. Who’s next?
闭着眼睛吃 味道会比较好 下一个
Mind if I join you?
可以跟你一起吃吗?
I’m Ben yahzee. I guess the corps paired us up.
我是班·亚齐 看来咱俩是搭档了
How are you doing?
你好吗?
You’re blocking my view.
你挡住我的视线了
Sorry.
对不起
What do they call this crap, anyway?
他们称这个是什么?
The marines call it “chow.”
我们管它叫吃的
There’s a propaganda effort.
好吧 这似乎被宣传过头了
Heard you were from Philly.
听说你来自费城?
Birthplace of a nation. City of brotherly love and all that.
国家的起源地 博爱城什么的
Sorry. You can have mine.
对不起 我的给你好了
Shit!
惨了
What did you say your name was again, private?
二等兵 你再说一遍名字叫什么?
Yahzee. Ben yahzee.
我叫亚齐 班·亚齐
You seen any combat?
你上过战场吗?
No, sir.
没有 长官
But I’ve got to say, I’m looking forward to getting into some.
但我希望能尽快参战
Are you, now?
是吗?
Hold this.
拿着
Shit.
妈的
Tell him I say hello.
代我问候他一声
Pair of cowboys for big e.
底牌是对K 大牌啊
Possible straight for the Greek. Possible thumb up the Greek’s ass.
应该没有更大的了吧?这怕是直捣黄龙了
A pair of twos for the kid. Looking good!
这小子有一对二 看着不错!
There’s a bold move.
噢 不会吧! 兵行险着啊
All right.
行吧!
Another mess for the sunshine state.
好…阳光之州来的小子雪上加霜啊
Are you mad at me? I want your money.
什么?你对我有意见?只是想赢你的钱而已
Look at that, three nines! Pretty.
嘿!你们看 三条九 漂亮!
You shuffle that deck?
你洗过牌了吗?
I certainly did. Nines bets. I’ll raise it two bits.
那当然 三条九 我再压两个筹码
Call.
我跟
We all got thumbs up our asses.
大家都稳操胜券啊
You won’t have to worry about that much longer.
是啊 你马上就不用再烦心了
I got a buddy in intel who says we ship out in a week.
我听我♥干♥情报的朋友说下星期就启程
I’ve been hearing “next week” for a month.
我听这个“下星期”听了一个月
I didn’t know you knew anybody in intelligence.
哈利 我怎么不知道你认识干情报的
Next year would be all right with me.
对我来说明年都行
Gentlemen, read ’em and weep. Look at that, nines and fours.
先生们 迎接痛苦吧!三条九带双四
Full boat, baby.
宝贝 全吃了
Cowboys over queens. Read ’em and die.
三条K带对Q 你们全挂了
Jesus!
噢 天呀!
Fuck it, I’m out.
妈的 我不玩了
Yeah. I’m going to write the missus.
我也要去给我妻子写信了
God knows what a girl will do without reassurance.
天知道不哄好她的话 她会不会变心
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
We got a couple of seats open. Want to come and join us?
嘿 我们现在还有空位 你们要加入吗?
Are you serious?
你确定吗?
What, injun poker? How do you boys do that?
打印第安扑克?你们怎么玩那个的?
Card on the head. Only fool can’t see it is you.
把牌贴在脑门上 就你个傻瓜看不见
You want to come over or what?
你们到底来不来?
Cut me in.
加我一个
I’m thinking fiery cross…
下一把打血十字…
High-low, hoggers okay, Ace plays both ways.
…高低算牌 也可以拱猪 A既算大又算小…
Don’t let him scare you. The high-low’s like any other, a waste of time and money.
别被他吓着了 你玩过高低算牌的话就都会不过是打发时间、消耗金钱
Ante up, chief.
下注吧 酋长!
How’d you know I was a chief? You must’ve seen me showering with my war bonnet.
你怎么知道我以前是酋长?你肯定偷看过我戴着战帽洗澡
Deal ’em up. We don’t take wampum here, you know.
快下注 快点 你知道我们不收贝壳的
Beautiful.
真好听
All right, then.
好了
Orders finally came through.
任务终于下来了
We ship out tomorrow morning for paradises unknown.
我们船舰明早出发目标 塞班岛
Kill me some japs!
我们要去杀日本鬼子了!
But wherever we wind up, it doesn’t matter…
我们将被派到哪儿并不重要
‘Cause we’ll be right at the teat’s nipple.
因为我们是前锋侦察部队
We’ll be in front of the whole damn division.
整个师将在我们的身后
I’ll be with the second squad, and sergeant fortino will be with the first.
我将带领二班 佛蒂诺中士将在一班
We’ll be sniffing out enemy positions, radioing back locations…
我们必须用眼睛和耳朵去查出敌人的位置
Coordinating the naval gunfire.
来引导舰炮开火
Exactly what we’ve been training to do for the last four months. All right?
我们过去四个月所受的训练即将派上用场 了解吗?
We’ve got some new radiomen from headquarters.
上头派来了一些新通讯兵
Private whitehorse…
他们是下士怀陶斯
And yahzee…
以及亚齐
And a couple of sergeants…
还有随行的中士们
Enders and Henderson…
安德斯和翰德森
Who, if I’m understanding these orders correctly…
如果消息正确的话
Will be covering our navajos’ asses.
他们是来保护这些纳瓦霍人的
God damn you, Joe enders.
去你的 乔·安德斯…
But I’m telling you…
但是我要告诉你们
We’re going to be stepping into our share of the shit, nonetheless.
尽管如此 我们还是要尽自己的力量
Any questions?
有问题吗?
Sounds like you’re dying.
你的脸色看起来不太好
These might help get rid of the taste.
这些能助你止吐
Charlie and I both lost it on the boat ride from San Diego.
查理和我 在圣地亚哥搭船时晕船
Not many bodies of water in Arizona.
毕竟亚利桑那州可没多少江河
Life savers really helped.
这糖确实有效
You want a life saver?
你要来颗救命糖吗?
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Just trying to help.
想帮你忙
Not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You mean, what am I doing in this uniform?
你的意思是我为什么穿着军服吗?
It’s my war, too, sergeant.
这也是我的战争 中士
I’m fighting for my country, for my land, for my people.
我为了我们的国家 为了我们的土地为了我们的人♥民♥而战
It’s not your people I’m worried about.
我才不在乎你的人♥民♥
Listen, enders, I’m a codetalker.
安德斯 听着 我是一个编译员
It takes me two and a half minutes to do what used to take an hour.
通常要一小时做的事 我会在两分半钟完成
Somebody wearing a lot more stripes than you thinks that’s worth something.
上头有人认为这是件很值得做的事情
Remind me to time you when you’ve got bullets flying over your head.
当子弹飞过你头顶 提醒我帮你计时
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病?