God damn it, the women out here are spunky.
是从哪边打来的 有人看见了么
Anyone see where that came from?
– 你还能站起来么 – 我不知道
– Can you stand? – I don’t know.
快点搞清楚是谁开的枪 我们还没完蛋呢
Well, you better figure it out ’cause we’re not done yet.
– 他在哪呢 – 我不知道
– Where is he? – I don’t know.
柯蒂斯!
Curtis!
麦克!
Mike!
– 嘿 柯蒂斯! – 他在三号♥屋后面
– Hey, Curtis! – Behind trailer three!
你还好吧
You okay?
我送你进去
Let’s get you inside.
– 你的伤严重么 – 我不知道
– How bad are you hit? – I don’t know.
看起来这中了好几枪
Looks like a couple of rounds went through here.
只是些弹片而已 没事的
But it’s just pieces. You should be okay.
让我检查一下
Let’s see.
让我检查一下
Let’s see here.
好的
Okay.
– 拿住 按紧了 – 好
– Hold that. Press it tight. – Yeah. Okay.
把你的无线电台给我
Give me your radio.
我离开这最好的办法是坐直升机
My best chance out of here is a helicopter.
你应该没有直升机吧
You don’t have one of those, do you?
确实没有
Nope.
把你的无线电台给我
Give me your radio.
去抓住他
Go get him.
我不会把他带回来的
I won’t bring him back.
我得先跟你说一声
You have to know that.
我明白
I do.
去追他
Go get him.
– 知道你在哪么 – 不知道
– Know where you are? – No.
这是塘鹅峰
That’s Gannet Peak.
怀俄明州的顶峰
Highest mountain in Wyoming.
在八月最热的时候 都有一英尺深的积雪
On the hottest day in August, should have a foot of snow.
今天很冷 积雪不少
Today, too cold to snow.
兄弟 让我说句话 可以么
Look, man, let’s just talk for a minute, all right?
求求你了 我们谈谈吧
Let’s just talk, please.
你说是
Sure.
他妈的 我的靴子呢
What the fuck! Where my boots? Where my boots?
我现在有的是时间陪你玩
You know, I got all the time in the world here.
恐怕你没我这么悠闲吧
Can’t say the same for you.
你是跟我好好谈谈呢 还是在这一直抱怨着?
So, you gonna talk? Or you gonna keep whinin’?
我…
Look, I ma…
我犯了错误…
I’ve made mistakes, okay?
你做了些什么呢
So what’d you do?
听着 我可不是什么执法人员
Hey look, I’m not the law here.
我就是个普通人
I’m just a guy sitting in front of you.
你可以把真♥相♥都告诉我
So you can tell me the truth.
你告诉我真♥相♥ 我会给你机会的
You tell me the truth, I’ll give you a chance.
你听我说就行
Ah, you just listen to me!
你知道的 在这冰天雪地的鬼地方 过的都是什么样的日子
You know what it’s like out here in this frozen hell!
没什么可以做的!
There’s not nothin’ to do!
什么都没有 连个妞都没有 找不到乐子
No nothin’! Ain’t no women! No fun!
都是他妈的冰天雪地 他妈的一点声音都没有
There’s just this fuckin’ snow! And the fuckin’ silence! That’s all!
我的祖辈被迫来到这里
My family’s people were forced here.
在这呆了百来年
Stuck here for a century.
他们失去了一切
That snow and silence…
只剩下这冰天雪地 周围一片寂静
It’s the only thing that hasn’t been taken from them.
你失去了什么
So what’d you take?
我不明白 你什么意思
I don’t know… I don’t know what you mean.
你是不是做了坏事?
You take something too?
嘿 你给我老实点
Hey, I need you to be honest with me, right?
你喝醉了?
You get drunk?
寂寞了?
Get lonely?
然后你干了什么?
Then what’d you get?
如果你做了那事 就承认吧 拿出男人的样子来
If you did it, just be a man and say it.
我来教你说 ‘我强♥奸♥了她’
Say, ‘I raped her’.
我强♥奸♥了她
I raped her.
我强♥奸♥了她!对!
I raped her! Yeah!
她的男朋友呢?
And the boyfriend?
他阻止你们 你就把他打死了?
What, he get in your way, so you beat him to death?
光点头没用
Look, a nod’s not gonna cut it. Okay?
– 我要你大声说出来 – 我们把他打死了
– I need you to say it. – We beat him.
我们把他打死了
We made him dead.
知道了
Okay.
求求你别杀我
Please don’t.
我要解开绳子
I’m gonna cut you loose.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free to go.
什么?我能去哪呢?
Where? Where am I gonna go?
我是个说到做到的人
I’m a man of my word.
你告诉我真♥相♥ 我会给你机会的
You told the truth, I’m gonna give you a chance.
我会给你和她一样的机会
Gonna give you the same chance that she got.
她得到了什么机会?
What chance did she get? What?
她得到了什么机会?
What chance did she get?
如果你能跑到高速公路那边 你就自♥由♥了
If you can make it to that highway, you’re a free man.
等下…高速公路在哪?
Wait, where’s… the highway?
你知道娜塔莉的尸体 离钻探营地有多远么?
You know how far that drill camp was from where I found Natalie’s body?
六英里
Six miles.
光着脚
Barefoot.
她很勇敢
That’s a warrior.
她真的很勇敢
That’s a warrior.
你应该也能跑那么远
You, you may make 600 feet.
但你最好现在就开始跑了
But you better get going.
我不明白 我不明白
I don’t understand. I don’t understand.
你想要我♥干♥什么
You do want me to do?
我要你开始跑
I want you to run.
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
这里的冬天永远不会到来
In a place where winter never comes
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我独自一人 随风奔跑
Alone among the wind I run
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我独自一人 随风奔跑
Alone among the wind I run
我回到这里
I return to this place
再次闭上双眼
And close my eyes again
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了
I feel okay.
给你带了点东西
I got you something.
我觉得它能让这里更有家的感觉
I thought maybe it’ll give you a little taste of home.
– 小鳄鱼 – 别让我发笑
– Little crocodile. – Please don’t make me laugh.
那是个短吻鳄呀
It’s an alligator.
它会保护你的
He’ll protect you.
比那防弹衣还管用呢
Better than that bulletproof vest, right?
我不应该开这玩笑的 毕竟它救了你一命呢
I shouldn’t joke about that, it saved your life.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.

No.
简 你是个女汉子
Jane, you’re a tough woman.
你救了自己一命
You saved your own life.
我们得承认
We should both be honest. I just…
我运气挺好的
I got lucky.
你要知道 在这里 可没什么运气一说
Well, you know luck don’t live out here.
在城市里才有所谓的运气可言
Luck lives in the city.
在这冰天雪地里 没有
It don’t live out here.
在城市里 你可能运气好 不会被公交车撞到
It lives wherever you get hit by a bus or not.
去银行的时候 运气好 不会被抢劫
Whether your bank is robbed or not.
走在路上的时候 运气好
Whether someone’s damned cellphone
手♥机♥不会被偷
when they come up to a crosswalk.
那儿才有运气 无关生死
That’s luck. That’s winning or losing.
在这里 你要么生 要么死
Out here, you survive or you surrender. Period.
你的力量 你的精神
That’s determined by your strength.
决定了你的命运
And by your spirit.
狼群杀死的不是倒霉的鹿
Wolves don’t kill unlucky deer.
而是体弱的鹿
They kill the weak ones.
简 你战斗 是为了保住自己的性命
You fought for your life, Jane.
所以你现在还活着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!