Yeah, sure, if you wanna end up in a ditch we could’ve jumped over.
棒极了
Great.
好的
Okay.
你赢了
You win.
– 晚上愉快 – 好的
– Have a good night. – All right.
明天再见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你比她抖的更厉害
You’re shaking more than she is.
这么冷 足以冻住一台挖掘机了
It’s cold enough to freeze a well-digger’s ass out here.
我打赌 温度肯定低于零度
Yeah, below zero, I bet.
是的 零下六度 这里太冷了
Yeah, six below. It’s a lot colder up there.
嘿 巴德
Hey, bud.
– 嘿 你好啊 – 你在这里做什么?
– Hey, how you doing? – What are you doing here?
有一条车辙 从活动房♥屋那边一直到到尸体附近
There’s tracks that lead from the Littlefeather house to the body.
我将去追踪它 看看它们的去向 你呢?
I’m gonna follow them, see where they go. How about you?
珍是唯一一个有管辖权的人
Yeah, well, Jane’s the only one with jurisdiction out there.
她只是想带些人一起过去
Just wanted a few extra badges along.
你跟他们介绍一下情况吧
You wanna walk ’em through this?
当然啦
Uh sure, yeah.
这个钻探站周边有一些摄像头
Um, the drill station has cameras along its perimeter, so
希望有摄像头记录下一些当时的情况
we’re hoping one of the cameras caught something.
而且我们还要去马特·雷本的活动房♥屋
And uh, we’ll also canvas Matt Rayburn’s trailer.
看看能不能发现什么能揭示他遇害原因的线索
See if there’s anything that links him to the assault.
你有搜查令么?
You have a warrant?
我会很礼貌的征得他们同意后再搜查的
I’m gonna ask real nice.
不能直接从这里过去么?
Can’t get there from the Littlefeather house?
坐雪橇经过两个峡谷十分颠簸
That’s a real tough sled ride to two canyons and,
我不想看到你翻车 所以 我不推荐你那么做
I ain’t lookin’ to dig you out, so. I don’t recommend it.
我们走炼油厂的那条路
We’ll take the refinery road around.
所以你要开五十英里才能到达
So you gotta drive 50 miles to go five.
欢迎来到怀俄明州
Welcome to Wyoming.
难道你们没发现春天就要来了么?
Didn’t you people get the memo that it’s- it’s spring?
有什么情况的话 用无线电联♥系♥我
If you find anything, you call me on the radio.
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
这里的冬天永远不会到来
In a place where winter never comes
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我独自一人 随风奔跑
Alone among the wind I run
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我回到这里
I return to this place
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
有什么我能帮你的么?
Can I help you?
是的 马特·雷伯恩在这里工作么?
Yeah, does a Matt Rayburn work here?
是的 你知道他在哪里么?
Yeah. You know where he is?
我正打算问你这个问题呢
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我不知道 几天前他和女朋友吵了一架
No. He got in a fight with his girlfriend a couple of days ago.
她离开了 他之后也离开了 从那以后我们没再见过他们
She took off, he took off after. We haven’t seen ’em since.
– 什么时候? – 三天前
– When was that? – Three days ago.
我们也不知道怎么办
Hell, we didn’t know what to do.
从那以后我们就一直在等公♥司♥告诉我们是否需要
We’ve been waiting on corporate ever since to tell us whether or not
要填写解雇他的文件 是否需要报♥警♥
to fill out his termination papers or call you guys.
什么情况
Everything okay?
是的 他们在问马特的情况
Yeah, they’re here about Matt.
你们找到他了么?他还好么?
Did you find him? Is he okay?
– 你们这是怎么回事? – 什么怎么回事?
– What happened to you two? – What’s that?
你们脸上都有口子呢
You look a little torn up.
你开着六十码的雪地摩托 撞上落下的松树枝
Yeah, well, you hit one of these pine branches doin’ 60,
看看你会不会破相
see what happens to you.
我们每天在地界线附近巡逻两次 涉及领土问题
We run the property line twice daily. Comes with the territory.
你应该戴护面罩的
You should try using face shields.
我还想要个头盔呢 负责人说“雪不是很软么?”
I requested helmets, supervisor says, “Snow’s soft, ain’t it?”
德州的公♥司♥嘛 待遇就这样
Corporate’s in Texas, what can I tell you?
马特住在这么?
Does Matt bunk here on the property?
是的 是的 我们都住在这
Yeah. Yeah, we all do.
能带我们看看他住的地方么?
Can we see his trailer?
当然了 来吧 我带你们去
Yeah, sure. Come on, I’ll walk you up.
老板 怎么回事?
What’s going on, boss?
他们是来问马特的事的
They’re here about Matt.
你活到尽头啦
End of the line for you.
话说 他怎么了?你们知道他现在在哪么?
So, did uh, did something happen to him? Do you know where he is?
我们正在尽力调查呢
That’s what we’re trying to find out.
他女朋友填了一个失踪人口报告
His girlfriend filed a missing persons report.
怎么可能?我听说你们在一场暴风雪后的
How can that be? I thought you guys
雪堆里发现了她的尸体
found her in a snowdrift right before the storm.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
当你们发现她的时候 我在收音机里听到了她的名字
I heard her name go out over the radio when you guys found her.
我记得当时没提过她的名字
I don’t remember using her name.
好吧 可能你听错了
Well, maybe you weren’t listening.
– 你们他妈的干什么呢? – 什么?
– What the fuck are you doing? – What?
– 你们为什么在站我的两侧? – 你在说什么呢?
– Why are you flanking me? – What are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的还问我在说什么?你们从三面包围了我们
The fuck do think I’m talkin’ about? You got us on three sides, dickhead!
放下你手中的武器 这是私人领域
Get your hands off that weapon, this is private property.
– 你在做什么? – 放下枪!
– What are you doing? – Put the fucking gun down!
快放下枪!
Put the fucking gun down right now!
嘿!
Hey!
放下它 放下!
Put it down, Dillon!
– 放下! – 放下!
Dillon!
离我远点 跪下 快!
Turn away from me, drop to your knees, right now!
伊万!
Evan!
这是能源部在印第安保留区租得的领地 混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you, this is Department of Energy lease on reservation land, asshole.
你们来这就是触犯了法律
You’re breaking the law by being here.
嘿!
Hey!
这是租用的领地
This is leased land on a reservation, deputy
副警长 你没有管辖权
You’ve got no authority.
你以为我不知道你们想干什么?
You think I don’t know what you’re doing?
该死的 混♥蛋♥ 你敢开枪试试
Fucking do it, asshole. See what happens.
– 来啊 你开枪啊 – 我们要怎么办?
– Hokahey white boy, let’s go. – What are we doing?
副警长 你没有管辖权 你已经违反了联邦法律
Deputy, you’ve got no authority. You’re in violation of Federal law.
放下你的武器
Lower your weapon.
滚你丫的 你故意包围了我们!
Fuck you, you got us in a crossfire!
快告诉我!我要怎么办!
Talk to me! What do I do?
站稳了!郡县治安官没有管辖权的!
Hold your ground! County Sheriffs have no authority!
大家都别乱来
All right, everybody just take it easy!
我是联邦调查局的!嘿!联邦调查局!
FBI! Hey! FBI!
这是联邦的土地 我有权管理这里的事务!听懂了么?
This is Federal land and I am the only authority! Okay?
现在 所有人都放下枪!
Right now, all of you stand down!
快 都放下枪!
Okay. Everyone!
我们来这都是为了同一个目标
We’re all working towards the same goal here.
我要你们退后
And I need you to back down
放下手中的武器
and take your hands away from your weapons.
嘿
Look.
狄龙 把你的枪放下
Dillon, holster your weapon.
操♥他♥妈♥的 兄弟
Fucking decaf, man.
他妈的
Jesus fucking Christ.
女士 控制好你手下的这帮混♥蛋♥
You keep these assholes in check, lady.
我们只是在做的本职工作而已
We’re just doing our fucking job here.
是的 我们来了 这就归我们管了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, when we show up, your job is over, asshole.
伊万 快收起你的枪
Evan, holster your weapon now!
好吧 你们所有人 站到我的左边 我们走
All right, everyone of you, step to my left. Let’s go.
– 别站在我后面 懂了么? – 行啊 混♥蛋♥
– Nobody behind me, you understand? – You got it, asshole.
伙计们 跟我走
Guys, step my way.
大家都深呼吸 放松
Everybody take a big, deep breath there, please.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
副警长 收起你的枪
Deputy, holster your weapon.
你还不明白这是什么情况么?
You didn’t see it?
放下枪 否则逮捕你 听懂了么?
Now or you’re under arrest, you understand me?
你还没反应过来
You didn’t see it.
带我们去马特住的地方 快点
Take us to Matt’s trailer.
好的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
本 收到了么?
Ben, copy?
本 收到了么?