灵感来源于真实事件
在我的完美世界里有一片草地
There’s a meadow in my perfect world
风在树的枝头舞动
Where wind dances the branches of a tree
阴影如豹斑 在池塘水面摇曳
Casting leopard spots of light across the face of a pond.
那树孤零零地矗立着 高大繁茂
The tree stands tall and grand and alone
将世界掩盖
Shading the world beneath it.
就在此地 在我挚爱的一切所在的摇篮
It is here, in the cradle of all I hold dear,
我守护着关于你的每一段记忆
I guard every memory of you.
我在这泥泞的现实世界中冻得冰冷
And when I find myself frozen in the mud of the real
而你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
far from your loving eyes,
我回到这里 闭上双眼
I will return to this place, close mine,
认识你已是无比完美 我心中充满慰藉
and take solace in the simple perfection of knowing you.
猎凶风河谷

Hey.
你衬衫上有血
You got blood on your shirt.
是 我刚下班过来
Yeah, I just came from work.
今天又是谁倒霉了
Who’s the victim today?
目前看来 我是那个倒霉蛋
Looks like it’s gonna be me.
喝点咖啡吗?
Want some coffee?
当然
Sure.
是这样 明天我得去保留区
So, I gotta go to the Rez tomorrow.
我觉得可以带凯西去看看你父母
Figure I’d take Casey by to see your folks.
有什么东西在他们房♥子后的草地上杀了只幼畜
Something killed a yearling in the pasture behind their house.
对 这就是我要去那边的原因
Yeah, that’s why I’m going.
在保留区不要让凯西离开你的视线 好吗?
Don’t let Casey out of your sight on the Rez, okay?
我说过的 我去巡逻时会把他交给你父母
Like I said, I’m gonna leave him with your folks while I scout.
外面很冷 不会带他外出的
It’s too cold to drag him through the snow.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我明白的
I know.

Yeah.
凯西
Case!
爸爸?
Dad?
快点 小伙子
Come on, bud.
– 好的 我来啦 – 该出发了
– Okay, I’m coming! – Time to go.
哇…
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
现在你的弹子枪是朝哪里指的?
What’s your BB gun pointing at right now?
来 下来
Come here, come down here.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
嘿 规矩是什么来着 小伙?
Hey, what’s the rule, bud?
即便枪里没装子弹也要当成装了子弹 懂了?
Okay, gun’s always loaded even if it ain’t. Right?
– 嗯 – 好了 走吧 小伙
– Yes. – Okay. Come on, buddy.
把枪放车里 快
Put that in the truck. Hurry up.
– 好的 – 走慢点
– Okay. – Don’t run.
我周一下午回来
I’ll be back Monday afternoon.
路上小心
Just be careful on the road, okay?
我又不是第一次在暴风雪中开车了
This won’t be my first snowstorm in a car.

Okay.
是这个么
Is this it?

Yeah.
给你
Here you go, buddy.
威尔玛 那镇子挺不错的
You know, it’s a good town, Wilma.
那边的学校水平很高
They got good schools there.
等我找到工作了
If I get the job,
我们要来谈谈孩子抚养费的问题
we’re gonna have to talk about his child support.
杰克逊镇的生活开销比较高
Jackson’s a lot more expensive.
那你先去想办法找工作 我们再商量
Well, you go get that job and we’ll figure it out from there.
不用担心
Don’t you worry ’bout it.
从特格蒂路走 别从派恩德尔走 好吧?
Take Togwotee Pass, and don’t go through Pinedale, okay?
这次风暴从南边来 所以…
This uh, this storm’s comin’ in from the south, so.
嗯 就算你逼我 我也不会走派恩德尔镇的
Yeah, you couldn’t drag me through Pinedale with a rope.
我再也不会踏足那里了
I’ll never set foot in that town again.
嗯 祝你好运喽?
Well, good luck, okay?
快 他饿了
Better hurry it up, he gets hungry.
吃饭喽 小伙们
Chow time, boys.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Fine.
他再那样蹭你就把他鼻子推开
Gotta push his nose back when he rubs up on you like that.
– 好吧? – 好
– Okay? – Okay.
嘿 你看
Hey, look.
就跟你说你帽子会弄脏的
Told you I’d get your hat dirty.
关键是他比我高啊
He’s got the height advantage on me is the deal.
是吗?
Is that right?
嗯 那我们就解决一下 来
Well, let’s fix that. Come on.
你要赢取他的尊重
You gotta earn his respect from him.
当你要这么做时
And when you do that,
一定要站稳咯
you stand in your own ground.
来 骑上来
So, let’s get you up on there.
就像我给你示范的那样 明白了么?
Just like I showed you, right?
看现在又是谁高了呢?
Who’s got the height advantage now?
是谁更高了?让他后退
Huh? Who’s got the height advantage? Just back him up.
轻点
Be gentle.
直到他不再介意
Till he tells you not to be.
让他到处走走
Take him around.
就这样 从他食物旁边过去
That’s it. Pass right by his food.
保持 继续
Keep on going. Keep on going.
就这样 让他知道谁是老大
There you go. You show him who’s boss.
你要他从那边过吗?
You wanna side pass him over this way?

Whoa.
这就对了
There you go.
好样的 儿子
That’s it, son.
继续走
Keep comin’.
往后点 他想吃东西 让他往后退
Back him up. He wants his food. Back him up.
看看呀
Look at that.
真棒 好了 下来吧
All right, come on in.
刚刚感觉如何啊?好样的 到这儿来
How ’bout that? Good job. Come over here.
把手举起来放在他鼻子旁边
Put your hand up on his nose.
让他嗅闻你 熟悉你的气味 让他了解你
Let him smell you, let him breathe you, let him know you.
他们会永远忠于你的 懂了?
He’ll love you forever, okay?

Hey,
刚刚感觉如何 儿子?
So, what do you think of that, son?
很有牛仔范吧?
That was pretty cowboy, huh?
[阿♥拉♥帕霍:印第安部落名]
不 儿子 是阿♥拉♥帕霍范
No, son. That was all Arapaho.
出来吧 你今天干得不错
Hey, grandson!
[印第安传统食物]
外婆在给你做炸面包
Grandma’s making you frybread.
– 你吃早饭了吗? – 只吃了鸡蛋
– Did you have breakfast? – Just eggs.
那快去啊 再吃点
Well, go ahead, get you some.
– 马感觉到风暴来临了吧? – 是
– Horses sense the storm, huh? – Yeah.
警长让你来猎杀美洲狮的吧?
So, police chief called you to hunt the lion, eh?
他让我来猎杀一个不知道是什么的东西
He called me to hunt something.
听说你损失了头阉牛
I heard you lost a steer.
对 我领你过去 是头美洲狮干的
Yeah, I’ll show where. It’s a lion.
– 确定么? – 来吧
– Is that right? – Come on.
威尔玛怎样了?
How’s Wilma?
她要去参加面试
She got a job interview.
好像是在杰克逊镇上的一家宾馆里吧
In Jackson, some hotel, I think.
– 宾馆的名字叫杰克逊·霍尔 – 对
– Jackson Hole. – Yeah.
要跟百万富翁住一起了?
Gonna live with the millionaires, eh?
那我不知道
I dunno about that.
我以为几年前亿万富翁就把百万富翁赶走了呢
I think the billionaires chased out the millionaires years ago.
存好你的钱
Ah, save your money.
等到狼吃掉他们的金毛猎犬的时候
When the wolves start eating their Golden Retrievers,
那地方的富人就要来求我们这些穷♥人♥了
that land’s gonna go for pennies on the dollar.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
告诉我那是什么
Tell me what that is.

Yeah.
嗯 是只美洲狮 对
Well, it’s a lion, all right.
有两只呢
There’s two!
是三只
Three!
她把两只去年出生的幼崽都带来了
She’s got both of last year’s kits with her.
看起来他们追着你的牛跑了好一阵
They chased your steer around for a while, it seems.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!