This is 10-bucks-an-hour therapy.
为什么你妈妈的死影响了你
Why were you destroyed by your mother’s death?
这就是你的工作吗 问失去亲人的人有多悲伤吗
Is that your job? To tell the bereaved they’re grieving too much?
人们的悲伤分很多种 现在我在问你的
People grieve in all sorts of different ways. I’m asking about yours.
我的是不是很糟糕
Is mine so bad?
你现在吸毒又跟别人乱搞
You’re using heroin and having sex with anyone who asks.
我不知道这些事能让你开心吗
I’m not sure these things are making you happy.
这就是你的错误所在
That’s where you’re wrong.
我做这些事时 我感觉很好也很开心
When I’m doing them, I feel good and happy.
如果不做的话 我会觉得想死
When I’m not, I feel like I want to die.
你也跟你老公一起睡吗
You sleep with your husband, too?
没有 我只找炮♥友♥ 我更喜欢一个人生活
No, I’m sort of like a guy about sex. I prefer to be detached.
你觉得那些人是怎样的
You think that’s what guys are like?
“你在这”
“You are here”?
到处都看到这张海报 我很讨厌它
I see that poster everywhere, and I fucking hate it.
为什么要教孩子这些无关紧要的东西
Why would you ever teach a child they don’t matter?
你觉得你重要吗
Did you feel you mattered?
我知道我很重要
I know I mattered.
你跟谁分了
So who detached from you?
你知道吗
Right. You know what?
这根本就没效果 也根本就不是什么谈话
This is not going to work. This is not about talking.
“你想吃拳头吗”
“You want a knuckle sandwich?”
“你想吃拳头吗”
You want a knuckle sandwich?
“你想吃拳头吗”
You want a knuckle sandwich?
走 快走 快上车
Go, go, go! Go get in the car.
上车
Get in the car.
快给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
去你的贱♥货♥
Fucking whore!
我要杀了你
I’m going to kill you!
我要用我的新鞋踢死你 你这个王八蛋
I’ll kick your ass with my new boots, you fucking asshole.
谢谢宝贝
Thank you, baby.
“鸡蛋和培根”
“Eggs and bacon.”
你想吃鸡蛋和培根吗
You want some eggs and bacon?
宝贝
Baby?
雨过天晴 痛苦必停
No more rain, no more pain.
“当一个平凡的孩子有了一双新鞋后…”
“Even a child with normal feet was in love with the world…
“他会爱上这个世界”
“…after he had got a new pair of shoes.”
弗兰纳里·奥康纳
Flannery O’Connor.
和谢雨尔·斯特雷德
And Cheryl Strayed.
骨灰跟普通的灰不太一样
The ashes of a body aren’t really like ashes from a fire.
柔软又细滑 它们就像…
Soft and silky, they’re more like…
白色和灰色的砂砾混合物
…pale pebbles mixed with a gritty gray gravel.
我把她大部分骨灰撒在她的坟墓周围
I spread most of them around her grave.
而那些大块一点的…
But some of the larger chunks…
我放到嘴里…
…I put in my mouth…
全部吞下去了
…and I swallowed whole.
然后搬去了波特兰…
Then I moved to Portland…
我和疯狂的乔
…with crazy Joe.
我第一次吸毒的时候…
The first time I smoked heroin…
我笑得像个孩子
…I laughed like a child…
跟着我妈妈的首饰盒一起转动
…and twirled around in my mother’s jewelry box.
然后我们把毒品吸掉了
Then we snorted it.
不过我们绝不注射毒品
But we were never going to shoot it.
绝不
Never.
第一次注射 是我恳求的
The first time I shot up, I begged.
再来点 再来点
More, more, more!
你喜欢吗 你喜欢吗
How do you like it, how do you like it?
我生日第二天…
The day after my birthday…
有个男人抢了我的钱
…a man asked me for money.
那是我想要的
That’s what I want
一个星期后…
A week after that…
有人跟我说生日快乐
…somebody finally wished me happy birthday.
海♥洛♥因♥ 愚蠢自私的东西
Heroin? Of all the stupid, selfish things!
你为什么要这样糟蹋自己
Why are you doing this to yourself?
你别碰我
Don’t you fucking touch me!
别跟我玩什么把戏
Don’t play this game!
你为什么要过来 我又没叫你过来
Why did you even come? I didn’t ask you to!
你只想做个英雄
You just want to be the hero!
是啊
Yeah, maybe!
你为什么要过来
Why did you come here?
因为
Because!
没有理由
Just because.
该死的
Fuck it.
该死的水缸在哪里
Where is this fucking tank?
不要
No.
不要
No!
见鬼
Shit.
不要死在这里
Don’t fucking die here.
30分钟
Thirty minutes.
该死的碘药片
Fucking iodine pills.
你有水吗
You got any water?
我也想给你们不过还没有净化好
I’d give you some of mine, but it’s not ready.
要等半个小时 里面放了碘药片
It takes about half an hour… with an iodine pill.
不过你们得先过滤
But you have to filter it first.
我们没有过滤器
We don’t have a filter.
你们可以用我的
You can use mine.
你们有瓶子吗
Do you have a bottle?
有个空啤酒瓶
Got an empty beer can.

Okay.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
徒步太平洋山脊径
Hiking the PCT.
那我们该怎么打发时间
So how can we kill the time?
我想到一些方法了
I can think of some ways.
她的身材很好哦 不是吗
She’s got a real nice figure, doesn’t she?
我得走了
I have to get going.
坐吧我们只会搞乱你的头发
Sit down. We’re just messing with your head.
我们也得走了
We need to get going, too.
非常感谢你
Thank you much.

Yeah.
还以为你走了呢
Thought you were heading out.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
想骗我们
Tried to trick us?
不是 我改变主意了
No, I changed my mind.
还换了衣服
Changed your clothes, too.
我喜欢你的裤子
I like your pants.
你穿着很漂亮
They look good on you.
露出你的屁♥股♥和腿来
Show off your hips and legs and tight little ass.
别这么说
Please don’t say that.
不能称赞一下美女吗
Can’t a guy give a girl a compliment anymore?
谢谢
Thank you.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
我还以为你失踪了呢 快给我过来
I thought you were lost. Get your ass over here, let’s go!
这是敬一个树林里的单身女孩
Here’s to a young girl alone in the woods.
欢迎来到俄勒冈
5号♥州际公路 28 悦湖 51
华盛顿的边境 498 加拿大边境 962
你好 俄勒冈州奶牛
Hello, Oregon cow.
可我还有很多承诺亟待兑现 路漫漫兮我无心睡眠
这个眼影很适合你
That shade looks nice on you.
真的吗
Oh, you think?
噢 天啊
Oh, my…
你介意我说一件事吗
Do you mind if I say something?
说吧
Sure.
如果一个女孩不注意她的个人卫生
The nicest lipstick in the world can’t help a girl
那最好的唇膏也救不了她
if she doesn’t take care of her personal hygiene.
我已经很注意了
I’ve every intention of taking care of that.
我真觉得这很重要 亲爱的
It really needs to be a priority, sweetie.

Hey.

Hey.
我在大街下面的一个俱乐部工作
I, uh… I work at a music club down the street.
我们今晚要纪念杰瑞·加西亚
We’re honoring Jerry Garcia tonight.
-你可以过来看看 -太好了
-You should come along. -Oh.CooL
你叫什么名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!