要不…
Say,uh…
要不我们在肯尼迪梅多斯那里计划一下
How ’bout we make a plan up in Kennedy Meadows?
我是…要在那边休息一两天恢复一下
I’m… I’m staying there for a few days to rest up.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
一起做个计划…
Let’s make a plan. I…
我觉得对我也有好处
Think that’d be good for me.
好的
Great.
我想我怀孕了
I think I’m pregnant.
什么
What?
谁是孩子他爹
Who’s the father?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我是说
Imean…
我好像有个办法了
I think I have an idea.
你有办法了
You have an idea?
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you fucking kidding me?
你要对自己做什么
What are you doing to yourself?
麻烦买♥♥一下单
Can we have the check, please?
该死的 验孕和铁锹
Shit. Pregnancy test and a shovel.
你得在我面前做这个 如果你怀孕了
You’re going to do this in front of me, and if you’re pregnant,
我们就看看你的”办法”咋样然后制定一个方案
we’re gonna pay visit to your “idea” and make a plan.
下一位
Next please!
给我一个爱你的理由
Give me a reason to love you
这永远和曾经的
This is the beginning
开始
Of forever and ever
是时候放下过去
It’s time to move over
这就是我想要的样子
It’s all I want to be
给我一个爱你的理由
Give me a reason to love you
给我一个理由…
Give me a reason to be
女人
A woman
我只是想做个女人
I just wanna be a woman
本无计划可言
There’s no plan to make.
我不要这个孩子
I’m not gonna have this baby.
我不知道我什么时候变成这样的人了
I don’t know when I became such a piece of shit.
我本来很坚强的…
I was strong…
很有责任心的
Responsible.
我想要充实的生活
I wanted things in life.
我曾经很好的 你知道吗
I was good, you know?
我毁了我的婚姻
I ruined my marriage,
而此刻我把我的余生也毁了
and now I’m ruining the rest of my life.
我要回到那间店
I gotta go back to that store.
我要变回我妈曾经心中的
I’m gonna walk myself back to the woman
那个女人
my mother thought I was.
我要让自己变得漂亮起来
I’m gonna put myself in the way of beauty.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
又是一堆巨大的岩石
In the way of another fucking giant rock.
也许你另外一些女朋友们
Maybe your other girlfriends
没有通过检验
Couldn’t pass the test
拜托 布鲁斯跟我唱歌♥
Come on, Bruce. Sing with me.
如果你坚强准备好了爱情
Well, if you’re rough and ready for love
亲爱的 我更坚强…
Honey, I’m tougher than…
余生
The rest
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
她来了
There she is!
嘿
Hey!
-你成功了 -我成功了
-You made it! -I made it!
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys?
这位是谢丽尔
This is Cheryl.
还有怪兽
And Monster.
“怪兽”
“Monster”?
我的背包吗
My Pack?
噢 伙计
Oh, man.
好吧
Okay,
我可以帮到你什么
what can I get you?
饮料 我想喝柠檬水很多天了
Snapple. I’ve been dreaming of Snapple Lemonade.
还有薯片啥 薯片都可以
And potato chips. Any kind of potato chips.
-啥薯片都行 -谢谢
-Any kind? -Thank you.
-我有现金 -不用了 我请客
-I have cash. -No, no, no! My treat.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
说真的 你背包里没有柠檬水吗
Seriously, you have no Snapple in that pack?
我也希望有
I wish!
别动
Stay.
-恭喜 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
我也希望我走到这里的时候 能跟你一样获得如此的喝彩
I wish I’d gotten applause like that when I walked in.
好吧 他们说不要喂动物
Okay! I know they said don’t feed the animals,
但我想这应该不算是的吧
but I figured this would be a special occasion.
柠檬水和薯片
One Snapple and chips.
太完美了
Ah! That’s perfect.
等你吃喝完了 艾德在那边
When you’re done here, Ed over there
会在营地给你做晚餐的
will cook you dinner down at the campsite.
那太好了
That would be amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾德很棒的 我们都叫他棒棒艾德
Ed is amazing. We call him Amazing Ed.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
如果你在读这个 那说明你已经在莫哈韦沙漠
If you’re reading this, then you’ve walked 100 miles
走了100英里了
through the Mojave Desert.
我们之间发生的任何事情
Whatever else has happened between us,
惹怒了我们 或者 说曾经惹怒了彼此
however angry we are, or were, at each other,
但我以你为荣也敬畏你
I am so proud of you and in awe of you.
或者 说我会敬畏你 一旦你成功后
Or, I will be, once you’ve done it.
我在写这封信的时候 你才刚刚出发
As I write, you’ve only just left,
实际上你就还没走多远
so actually, you’ve done almost nothing at all.
像我一样
Like me!
所以我们还可以是朋友
So we can still be friends.
明尼阿波利斯市想你了
Minneapolis misses you.
嘿 谢丽尔
Hey, Cheryl!
-过来吃 -好的 很好
-Come and get it! -Okay, great!
这么说你不是一个徒步者
So you’re not a hiker?
不像你一样
Not like you.
我就是每个夏天
I just come up here every summer
过来这里和真正的徒步者一起玩
to hang out with the real hikers.
你吸引住我了
You fascinate me.
我不是一个真正的徒步者
I’m not a real hiker.
你已经穿越了100英里的沙漠热带区
You just hiked 100 miles through the desert heat.
而也差点因此丧命
And it nearly killed me.
你需要帮助吗
You want some help?
我看起来像需要帮助的人吗
Do I look like somebody who needs help?
你的鞋子太小了
Your boots. They’re too small.
所以你的指甲才掉了
That’s why you’re losing toenails.
是的 你说的对
Yeah. You’re right.
你不说我还没意识到这一点
I only just realized it the second you said that.
我以为徒步就该这么痛苦呢
I thought they were supposed to hurt that bad.
那我应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我也没有钱买♥♥新鞋子了
I don’t have any money to buy new boots.
-这是之前在户外用品商店买♥♥的吗 -是的
-Did you get them at REI? -Yeah.
那么 你跟他们打电♥话♥
Well, you call ’em,
告诉他们 他们就会把鞋子
you tell ’em, and they’ll have new boots
送到你的下一站
sent to your next stop.
-真的吗 -嗯
-Seriously? -Mmm.
你的背包 太恐怖了
And your pack, ifsinsane.
我们得精简一下
We need to do a little pruning.
好吧 我要把一些
Okay, so I’m gonna pick out
你用不到的东西拿出来
the stuff that’s useless to you.
然后你就放在
And you can leave it in the free box
那个不用的箱子里除非你能给我一个理由
unless you can give me a good reason
你能用到它的地方
why you need it with you.
-好吗 -好的
-Okay -Okay?
这个对你有什么用
Ah, how’s this working for you?
我常出臭汗
I stink.
我总是出臭汗腋窝就让人受不了了
I stink all the time. And my armpits are the least of it.