这家伙疯了
He’s a madman!
我得警告总统
I must warn the President!
大蜘蛛
Giant spider!
通常科学家脑袋应该都不错
And they say you scientists are supposed to be smart.
传奇人物吉姆卫斯特上尉
The Iegendary Captain James West.
终于是我的人了
And I finaIIy got him aII to myseIf.
你应该随时对他…
And sureIy you shouId feeI free to treat him just…
使坏
…bad.
亲爱的
DarIing….
等我一下,马上回来
HoId onto that for me for one second.
麦葛斯的走狗 等了一个星期,总算出现了
GeneraI McGrath’s boys. Waiting for y’aII for a week, you show up now.
你今晚该不会要出任务吧?
You wouIdn’t be working up here tonight, now wouId you?
拜托,美女当前出什么任务?
Working? WouId you be working if you were up here with you?
绝对不分心
I didn’t think so.
马车来了
Wagon’s coming!
快点,麦葛斯还在等这一批货
Come on, McGrath’s waiting on this stuff.
小心搬运
Pack it up good, VirgiI.
下一站,纽奥尔良
Next stop, New OrIeans.
我绝不工作
I’m not working!
问题解决了 你不能随便把那个塞进洞里
ProbIem soIved. You can’t just ram a man’s personaI things into some hoIe Iike that.
指那个吗?
Is that so?
不要想歪了
I didn’t mean it Iike that.
可恶,这箱很重
Damn, this crate’s heavy.
吉姆
Oh, Jim…!
我还以为是我太强了 帮我把枪拿过来
Much as I’d Iike to take credit for that, you might want to hand me my gun.
太好玩了,接下来该谁了?
That was fun! Which one of you boys wants to strip down and go next?
我猜大概是你
Bet you do.
麻烦把衣服拿下来
Sure couId use some cIothes here!
这黑鬼还挺害羞的
WeII, weII. We got us a shy nig–
裤子
Pants!
真对不起,我恐怕不行…
I’m so sorry. That won’t be possibIe. I have…
我扁桃腺发炎
…tonsiIIitis.
我要的武器带来了吗?
I’m stiII waiting on my guns and ammunition.
我手下已经把你要的货带来了
I see my men have brought your merchandise.
麦葛斯将军…
GeneraI McGrath…
大家银货两讫好办事
…your weapons are being deIivered as we speak.
现在我们上楼去验个货吧
Now, shaII we go upstairs and check the merchandise?
那个马子介绍一下吧
Direct me to the poot, sir.
我要找个年轻又上道的
I want something young and creamy.
最好各种招式都来者不拒
A gamer that takes to the crop and the spur.
算你厉害,好吧,五十分钱 谢谢你,不过老娘没兴趣
You drive a hard bargain. AII right, 50 cents. I’m very fIattered, but I’m just not interested.
你是婊♥子♥怎会没兴趣
You gotta be interested. You’re a whore!
婊♥子♥也是有职业尊严
I may be a whore, but I work aIone!
开始上工了
Now I’m working.
女士
Ma’am.
硝化甘油
Nitro!
硝化甘油不能这样运送
This is not the way you transport nitro!
小姐,请问芳名?
What’s your name, missy?
朵拉
Dora.
这么巧,我妈也叫朵拉
My mother’s name was Dora.
真的吗?
Oh, reaIIy?
你竟敢不给我面子
What kind of Iady are you?
这女人老子包了
She’s mine!
唱首歌♥来听听
I feeI Iike a ditty.
快点,小妞,快唱
Go on, girI! Sing!
好吧,那我就唱了
Okay, it’s a ditty.
“南方之子”
”Sons of the South.”
注意拍子
Tempo.
把我拉上去
Back on up, now.
浴血将军麦葛斯
GeneraI ”BIoodbath” McGrath.
南方之子,荣耀来临
Sons of the South, come to glory
南方之子
Sons of the South
奋起!
Arise
我最喜欢你这种大块头女人
There’s a Iot of ham for these skinny Iegs, Iet me teII you!
这种玩法我到没见过
That’s a new one. Look!
放我出去,求求你
Let me out! PIease!
这间有人
-This room’s occupied.
我知道
-I’II say.
我的耳朵没吓到你吧,小宝贝
Don’t Iet the ear frighten you, my dove.
契卡茅加战役被割掉的
I Iost it at Chickamauga. ReaIIy? One can hardIy notice.
可以替我脱衣服吗?
WouId you heIp me undress?
每次都解不开钩子
I aIways have troubIe undoing this cIasp.
谢了
Thank you.
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是一个很深,很深的池子
Why, it’s a deep, deep pooI.
可能是你常游泳的地方,将军
Maybe it’s your oId swimming hoIe, generaI.
你觉得想睡觉了吗?
Are you feeIing sIeepy?
是啊,我想睡了
Yes, I’m sIeepy.
很好,现在你是我的小狗狗
Good! Now you’II be my IittIe doggy.
你就告诉我所有的事情,懂吗?
When I say ”speak,” you’II teII me everything. Understood?
很好
Very good.
隔壁房♥间关的科学家是谁?
Which scientist is in that sack in the other room.
是艾丝柯巴博士吗?讲话
Dr. Escobar? Speak.
你可以讲话了,大笨狗
You can speak words, you stupid mutt.
你替谁办事? 是谁出钱叫你绑♥架♥他?讲话
Who do you work for? Who paid you to kidnap Escobar?
不,看着这个,注意看
No, watch the swirIing spiraI. Watch the–
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
坏狗狗,看着…
Bad dog! Watch–
完了
Damn! Stay! Stay!
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
吓着你了
Didn’t mean to startIe you, ma’am.
我猜你大概需要人帮忙
Looked Iike you needed heIp.
谁要你多管闲事,我好得很
Looks can be deceiving, dark stranger. I’m fine.
我也相信
I’m sure you are, ma’am.
像你这么壮,一定赚很多钱
Big, sturdy gaI Iike you probabIy gets top doIIar too.
拿去
Here you go.
快走吧
Run aIong.
我会唱首情歌♥给麦葛斯将军听
I’m gonna sing my oId friend McGrath a IuIIaby.
我需要他
I need him!
你拿了钱快走人,别丢人现眼
You got your money. Run aIong! Have some dignity.
卫斯特
West!
这样对你没好处可得
That’d be an awfuI career decision.
卫斯特,快把他抓起来
West! West! Go! Go get him!
把艾丝柯巴弄走 再动我就按下去了
Get Escobar out of here! Stop or I’II squeeze.
我是美军特工,别挡路,小姐
U.S. Army! Stay out of my way, Iady!
我不是小姐,我是联邦特警
I’m not a Iady! I’m a U.S. marshaI!
别挡我的路
Stay out of my way!
别挡路,别挡我的路
”Get out of my way, get out of my way.
美军特工
U.S. Army.
联邦特警
U.S. marshaI.”
真绝
Oh, dear!
酒吧里有特警
FederaI agents inside, sir.
莉本芮德小姐读唇语告诉我了
So Miss Lippenreider informs me.
不过我觉得应该保持礼貌
StiII, I beIieve good manners dictate…
所以我们先送部迎宾礼车过去
…that we shouId send out the weIcome wagon.
现在呢?
Now what?
等等,兄弟
Whoa, there, partner!
南北战争打赢了是一回事
The war may have got you 40 acres and a muIe…
不过你也不能硬闯总统办公室
…but you can’t just traipse into the President’s office.
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
哪一把?这把?
What, that one?
还是这一把?
What about that one?
我若动手,你们早被♥干♥掉了
-That’II get you kiIIed. -GentIemen!
各位,别为难卫斯特上尉
Don’t make Captain West any Iater than he aIready is.
最近一堆人威胁要干掉我
There’ve been a Iot of death threats.
国会让我雇了这些特勤组员
The Cabinet made me hire these damned detectives.
喝点什么?
Drink?
要雪茄吗?
Cigar?
不好意思麻烦你
Don’t mind if I do, sir.
听说你让麦葛斯将军跑了
So I understand you Iet GeneraI McGrath get away.