I bet the classes you took were ones where the finals were multiple choice.
我打赌你在那儿选修的课程都是多项选择的结果
And you never bought the book. You’d find a girl to loan you hers.
而且你从不买♥♥书 你只是寻找一个女孩…
And then, of course, you’d have to fuck her after that, right?
她把书借给你 然后你跟她上♥床♥ 对不对?
ls that how it went?
是这样度过的?
Yeah.
是的
Well, l’ve got a good pop quiz for you.
好吧 我现在有个测试题来问你
Multiple choice, of course.
当然也是多重选择
Before sailing on the Helios…
在驾船逃向赫利俄斯之前…
Medea killed King Creon and the princess with what?
美狄亚杀死克瑞翁王和公主… 用的是什么?
A rock?
一块石头…
A spear gun?
一把长矛 还是…
Or a little poison?
一点儿毒药?
Poison!
毒药
Good guess.
猜的好
Nice truck.
卡车不错啊
Selling your boat?
要卖♥♥你的船?
This was Suzie’s boat.
这个是苏西的船
Guess she won’t be needing it now.
我猜她现在不需要它啦
Funny. I wouldn’t have guessed Suzie was a sailor.
真奇怪 我从未想到苏西会是个水手
Old lady had her tested once. They said her lQ was way up there.
老女人给她做过一次测试 她们说她的智商很高
Around 200 or some such shit.
大概是200或类似这些玩意
That girl could do just about anything she put her mind to.
她只要用心可以作好任何事
You know…
你知道么…
that weekend I got busted, I called you about a hundred times.
我被抓住的时候 我给你打过一百次电♥话♥
I really believed that stuff about you being my friend.
我真的以为你这个废物是我的朋友
Was I naive.
我太天真
I can’t decide what came out better.
我不知道怎样照的更好:
That little straw up Kelly’s nose or that dildo shoved up her ass.
在凯利鼻子上面粘些小草 还是找个狗项圈套在你脖子上
What do you think, Mr. Lombardo?
你觉得怎样 伦巴多先生?
Seems to like the same places you do.
看起来好像是你做过同样的事情
Funny you never met. Yeah, real funny.
有趣吧 你过去从未见过 是的 真得有趣
You know, you’re wrong about this, and I could get busted on the spot.
你知道吗 这点上你想的不对 我会在现场被逮捕
Trust me. The guy’s dirty. He’ll love it.
信我 这个小子很坏 他喜欢做那些坏事
Especially the part about killing me.
特别是杀死我的那个安排
Now, get out of here. Go make yourself a new friend.
现在走吧 去找个新朋友吧
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么呢?
You got the pressure too tight. You’re gonna crush the evidence.
你的钳子夹的太紧 你会把这证物弄碎的
Oh, for chrissake.
噢 该死的
Hello, Kelly. What are you doing here?
你好 凯利 你来这儿干什么?
May I ask you a question, Ms. Toller?
可以问你个问题吗 托乐小姐?
Did you enjoy being a guest of the state?
你喜欢来法庭做客吗?
I hope I never make you mad.
我希望我没使你疯狂
Cash is just walking- around money.
现金是让你周游世界的
The check is the balance of the numbered account…
支票是帐户上剩余的钱…
minus the million we set aside for Ruby and Walter…
除去留给鲁比和沃尔特的一百万…
less my usual fee.
还有一点我的常规收费
Case closed.
案子结束
Suzie.
苏西
Be good.
好好过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!