I didn’t go down, but it slowed me down…
我开始没倒下 慢慢地倒下…
just enough.
就这样
I couldn’t get to her.
我碰不到她
She turned on me with the gun.
她拿把枪对着我
Fired one shot.
开一枪
I took the hit in the shoulder.
我躲一下打中肩膀
I had no choice.
我没别的选择
I had to return fire.
只能开枪还击
Two rounds, I think, in the chest.
两枪 我想是 打中胸部
I went there to protect her.
我去那儿是想保护她的
I went I went there to protect her.
我… 我去那儿是想保护她的
Detective Duquette.
杜奎特侦探
I spent time in military intelligence, and we had a saying there:
我曾在军事情报局干过一段时间 在那儿我们有个说法:
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence.
一次是偶然 两次是巧合
Three times is enemy action.
三次是敌意
This is twice for you, Duquette…
你现在已经两次 杜奎特…
and I intend to see to it that there is no third time.
所以我不想看到第三次
Our investigation finds that this was a good shooting, but that’s irrelevant.
我们调查认为你打的很准 这个有点无关紧要
You ignored the advice of your superiors.
但你忽视上级的指示
Consequently, two young women are dead.
从而 造成两个年轻女孩的死亡
You are, as of now, terminated, with forfeiture of pension and benefits.
从现在开始 你被停职 同时终止你的养老金和福利金
Chief Goodsall…
勾赛尔局长…
Detective Duquette found Susan Marie Toller’s teeth and blood…
杜奎特侦探发现 苏珊·玛丽·托乐的牙齿和血迹…
near the area known as Stoner Beach.
就在被叫做碎石海滩的地方
Miss Toller’s blood was also found in the Van Ryan Range Rover.
越野车里也发现托乐的血迹
This has led this office to conclude…
这让警方认为…
that Susan Marie Toller was murdered by Kelly Lanier Van Ryan.
苏珊·玛丽·托乐是被凯利·拉尼尔·范·赖安谋杀的
She She didn’t.
她没有
Mr. Duquette.
杜奎特先生
Mr. Duquette.
杜奎特先生
This investigation is concluded. You’re dismissed.
调查结束 你可以走啦
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢你 保罗
Howdy, partner.
你好啊 搭档
Jesus, man. I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow.
上帝啊 你这家伙 我还以为你明天来
Hey, nice girlfriend you got there.
看 你的好女友打的
Kelly was only supposed to be framed.
凯利本来只是要当个顶罪的
The bitch shot me.
这婊♥子♥开枪打我
Shit, you’re a cop. Don’t they teach you to disarm people?
该死 你是个警♥察♥ 难道他们没有教你让人解除武器?
You know, shoot them in the leg or something?
你知道 打腿或者类似地方?
Did you become squeamish about this stuff before or after…
你忽然有点多愁善感啊
you bludgeoned little Suzie to death with a wine bottle?
是在你用葡萄酒瓶当敲死小苏西之前还是之后?
Kelly wasn’t supposed to die, Ray. It wasn’t part of the plan.
我们没有安排凯利死掉 雷 这不是计划里的
It couldn’t have worked out better. They’re convinced Kelly killed Suzie.
伙计 事情也不会更好啦 他们相信是凯利谋杀的苏西
I couldn’t talk them out of it.
我不能告诉他们实情
l’m telling you, I don’t like surprises.
我只想告诉你 我不喜欢意外
Look at it this way: Every cloud has a silver lining.
你应该这样看这件事: 每朵乌云都有金边
Now there’s no loose ends.
现在再不会有破绽
Come tomorrow, you’ll never see me again.
明天来 你就再也别看到我
Oh, listen, about tomorrow…
好吧 听听看 要明天
I spoke to the bank and they said it’s gonna take two working days…
我已经对银行讲过但他们说 需要两个工作日…
to make the transfer, so…
来完成转帐 所以…
Bullshit. Oh, yeah.
胡说 哦 是的
Call them yourself.
你可以自己打电♥话♥
Anyway, what’s your hurry? Kick back for a day or two.
不管怎样 还急啥呢? 等个一两天
We’ll take out the boat. I just had it outfitted.
我们驾船出海吧 我刚把船装配好
I could use a deck hand.
我也许还需要个水手
Here’s to large bank accounts.
这是两个大笔的银行帐户
You gotta lighten up, partner. You’re a rich man.
你应该轻松一下 伙伴 你是个富人了
To large accounts and no loose ends.
两个大笔的帐户 而且毫无破绽
And no loose ends.
毫无破绽
Hey, Ray, you see that winch?
嘿 雷 看见那个绞盘啦?
Take a couple turns on it. She’s luffing.
拿这个工具去拧一下 船要全速向风
You mean that thing? Yeah, Ray.
你是说那个东西? 没错 雷
We call it a winch. lt’s what we use to tighten the sails.
我们管它叫绞盘 用它来拉紧船帆
So why don’t you start cranking? This is supposed to be a vacation.
那为什么不开始干呢? 我们把这看成一个假期呀
Why don’t you get a nice powerboat?
为什么你不去弄艘好的机动船呢?
Come on, Ray. l’ll make a sailor out of you yet.
来啊 雷 我会让你成为一个真正的水手的
Or get me drowned.
或者让我淹死
lt’s stuck.
它锈住啦
What do you mean, it’s stuck? Put a little elbow grease in it.
你说什么? 锈住? 稍微用点儿力吧
lt’s stuck, l’m telling you.
锈住啦 我告诉过你
The jenny sheet must be caught on something.
得把帆脚索绑在什么东西上
Why don’t you go starboard and see if you can unhook it?
那你去右舷看看你是否能把它解下来?
I don’t understand a word you said. Okay, Ray.
你说的我一句也听不懂 好吧 雷
You see this line right here? Follow it down…
你看见那根绳子? 看看它下头…
and see if you can see what it’s snagged on.
看看它是否被什么缠住
You’re killing me.
你会害死我
You mean this thing? That’s it. That one right there.
这个东西? 就是它 就在那儿
You see anything?
看到东西了么?
Look a little lower.
再向下看一点儿
That’s it.
就这样
Guess I forgot to tell you, Ray:
我忘告诉你 雷:
One hand for the boat, the other one for yourself.
一只手管船 一只手管自己
First rule of sailing.
航海的第一准则
Ray!

What happened? Nice try, motherfucker!
怎样啦? 很不错啊 操他奶奶的
You!
是你
You’re dead!
你已经死啦
No, l’m not.
不 我没死
Sam.
萨姆
Sam, for chrissake! Sorry, partner.
萨姆 该死的 对不起 搭档
You really shouldn’t have killed Kelly.
你真的不该杀凯利
You shouldn’t have killed that kid out in the glades either.
你也不该在那片沼泽地里杀死那个孩子
What was his name? Davy.
他的名字? 大卫
That’s my son, Walter.
那是我儿子 沃尔特
He’s been doing this a long time, so don’t be afraid. Please, come on in.
他做这工作很久 所以你们不用害怕 请吧 请进
Thank you so much for coming down to the glades.
谢谢光临沼泽地
Did you come here to watch Walter, or is this an official visit?
你是来这里看沃尔特表演的 还是公事?
No. Actually, it’s my day off.
不 事实上 今天我休息
I thought you looked different.
我觉得你看起来不大一样
I came because I was hoping you would talk to me.
我来这儿是因为我希望你能跟我说说
About Suzie?
关于苏西?
Actually, I was wondering if you would talk to me about Ray Duquette.
事实上 我希望你能说说雷·杜奎特
He used to come around here.
他过去常来这里
He had a thing going with one of the girls
他跟其中的一个女孩有些关系…
Girls. Over at the glades.
沼泽地周围这些女孩
Got sort of hung up on her, from what I hear.
从我听到的好像是跟她鬼混
She still work there? Not after that night.
她仍在那儿工作? 从那晚以后就没有
All I know is, the next morning…
我只知道 第二天早上…
she was gone and a boy was dead.
她离开 但一个男孩死啦
Seminole kid named Davy. He had a crush on Ray’s whore.
是个塞米诺尔族人 名字叫大卫 他迷上雷的婊♥子♥
Caught Ray slapping her around, and he tried to stop it.
他看到雷抽她 他想管一档
So Ray killed him.
所以雷把他杀啦
Suzie saw it.
苏西看到
So he busted her and sent her up.
所以他逮捕她 然后又保释她
You know, just to prove that he could.
你知道那仅仅为证明他有这个能力
That’s all there is to say about Ray Duquette.
雷·杜奎特就是这样的
To Ray.
为雷
We won. Sam, it’s over.
我们赢啦♥萨♥姆 现在结束啦
Wow. Talk about paranoid. Take a look around us, Sam.
像个妄想狂 看看我们周围 萨姆
You’re gonna have to teach me how to drive this before I can get rid of you.
即使我要除掉你 你也要先教会我♥操♥纵这船啊
Okay, Toller.
好吧 托乐
I wanna trim the sail. Grab a hold of that winch.
我想整好船帆 抓住那个绞盘
Fuck the winch. I wanna drive. It doesn’t work that way.
去它的绞盘 我想要驾驶 不是那样的
You don’t drive it, you sail it.
你不是驾驶它 你要使它扬帆航行
Now, get on that winch.
现在去抓住绞盘
I just wanna cruise for a while.
我想要巡航一会儿
That’s funny. That’s one of the first things I noticed about you, Sam.
这很有意思 这是我注意到你的第一件事 萨姆
You like to cruise.
你喜欢巡航
Suzie. Take college, for instance.
苏西 拿大学期间举个例子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!