You get busted again, you go back in a two- time loser.
你又出事啦 这是第二次
Yeah, or wind up dead.
没错 大不了去死
You know…
你知道…
I don’t think I ever told you how sorry I was about your friend.
我想我从未告诉过你 我对你朋友的事感到有多抱歉
What was his name?
他叫什么?
Come on, help me out here, Suzie. You know his name.
苏西 你记得他名字的 告诉我
Davy. Yeah. That’s right. Davy.
大卫 是的 没错 大卫
I was sorry about the way that worked out.
我真的对那事情感到抱歉
That is cop bullshit. What was that? What was that?
那都是你们警♥察♥的废话 你说什么?
I don’t have to listen to this. You can’t shove me around.
我再也不用听这些 你再也别想压着我
I have friends now. Hey!
我现在有朋友了 嘿
This is Ray, Suzie. You don’t have shit!
这是雷 苏西 你别想糊弄过去
You never had shit and you never will have shit.
你从来就混不过去 你以后也混不掉
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Go ahead, take it. lt’s not gonna bite you.
看看 它不会咬你的
Take it!
拿着
Your friend Sam deposited the check.
你的朋友萨姆存的支票
He transferred the funds to a numbered offshore account.
他把钱转到一个离岸帐户 一个数字帐号♥
Cops don’t know the names on it.
警局甚至不知道帐户的名字是谁
Think one of them is yours?
想想其中有一个名字会是你吗?
He also put a down payment on island property and a lease on a sailboat.
他为一个小岛付下定金 而且分期付款买♥♥一艘游艇
You’re into sailing, aren’t you?
你要去出海 是吗?
I don’t know why you’re telling me this. Why are you here?
我不知道你为什么要告诉我这些 为什么要来这儿?
l’m telling you this because I know exactly what’s going on.
我告诉你是因为我完全知道将要发生的事
Two’s company. Three’s a crowd.
两个人可以成为伙伴 三个人就多余了
Come on, now.
现在相信我
You don’t think Kelly and Sam are gonna share that money with you.
你也不认为凯利和萨姆 会和你一起分这笔钱吧?
Leave me alone.
让我单独呆会儿
You know…
你要知道
l’d want a clear head right now if I were you…
如果我是你 我就希望我现在脑子清醒点儿…
so I could keep a real close eye on my new friends.
这样我就能看清楚我的新朋友
l’d hate to see you come to a bad end…
我不愿看到你的结局那么惨…
like Davy.
就像大卫一样
Oh, shit.
真见鬼
You’ve reached Sam Lombardo. Wait for the beep, leave a message.
我是萨姆·伦巴多 请在哔声后留言
I can’t believe you called Sam. What’s the matter with you?
我真不能相信你竟会给萨姆打电♥话♥ 你到底怎么了?
l’m scared there’s no one to trust.
我很害怕 我不知道该相信谁
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Hello?
喂?
Kelly, is Suzie there? Yeah.
凯利 苏西在你这儿? 是的
Christ, I was afraid of that.
我正担心这个
She left this insane message.
她给我留下个蠢话
Between whatever she’s been smoking out there…
一边抽着那些东西
and this fucking cop, she’s gonna blow it.
一边是这他妈的警♥察♥ 她真会搞砸掉
Calm the bitch down.
让这婊♥子♥冷静下来
Why can’t you come? Please?
为什么你不能来 求你?
Sam, I miss you so much.
萨姆 我真的好想你
I miss you too, Kelly, but I can’t right now.
我也想你 凯利 但是现在不行
We gotta stick to the plan, okay?
我们要完成计划 好吗?
If she can’t get a fucking grip…
如果他妈的她不能挺住…
Then what? You know what.
那怎么样? 你知道怎样
I’ll handle it.
我会亲自处理的
But I need you, Kelly. I need you to be there for me tonight.
但我需要你 凯利 我要你今晚为我呆在那儿
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
That’s my girl. You’re the strong one, you know that?
这才是我的好姑娘 你很坚强 知道吗?
Now, put Suzie on the line. I want you both to hear this.
现在叫苏西也来听 我想要你们两个都听着
Suzie.
苏西
Sam?
萨姆?
Now, look…
现在 听着…
we gotta stay calm, all of us.
我们要冷静下来 我们每个人…
Now, since the settlement, people think l’m rich…
现在 这事以后 人们都认为我很有钱了…
so l’m out there spending money, doing what rich guys do.
所以我要出去大把花钱 做那些富人该做的事
This cop, Duquette, he’s gonna try and fuck with you. Don’t let him.
可这个警♥察♥ 他想要他妈的添乱 不能让他得逞
Yeah, that’s easy for you to say. Suzie, don’t fall apart.
你说起来容易 苏西 别崩溃
The only people who can fuck this up is us.
能让这事穿帮的 只有我们自己
You are gonna fuck me over, aren’t you?
你们想要甩掉我 是不是?
Oh, for chrissake.
去你的
You are!
就是
Are you retarded, or just brain- dead from whiffing fumes out in the swamp?
你是低能啊 还是脑袋被沼气熏昏啦?
That’s what I am to you, isn’t it? Swamp trash, just like my mom.
我也正想这么说你 满脑子泥浆 就像我妈妈一样
Don’t!
别碰我
You stupid cunt!
你个瓜批
You are scared, aren’t you?
你很害怕 是吗?
Ray! Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Are you crazy? Hear her say Sam?
你疯了? 你听她在叫 萨姆
That was Lombardo on the phone. And you saw the two girls.
它们在和伦巴多通电♥话♥ 你看这两个女孩
The conversation on the tape is unintelligible.
磁带上的谈话莫名其妙
What we have here is you on the Van Ryan property…
我们现在有的只是你在范·赖安的私人产业上
…shooting a porn flick! I can’t believe this.
拍到的色情镜头 我真不能相信
A month ago, they threw things at each other in court.
一个月前 这两个女孩还在法庭上大打出手
They were acting! They were all acting!
她们在演戏 他们都在演戏
We bought it, hook, line and sinker.
我们却相信它 深陷其中
They’re getting away with $8 million from Sandra Van Ryan.
现在他们要带着桑德拉·范·赖安的8百万美金逃跑
She might have saved it if she didn’t try to ruin him.
她想保住的那些钱 她没有计划去毁掉这个男人的生活
You wouldn’t go after a guy you thought raped your daughter?
如果你认为那小子强♥奸♥你的女儿 你还会去追求他?
She bought the same goddamn story we did!
她也像我们一样相信了那些鬼话
Both of you, you’re not on a case,
你们两个听着 你们不是在办一个案子
because there is no fucking case!
因为现在没有他妈的案子
l’ve had it with Sandra Van Ryan,
我很清楚桑德拉·范·赖安这个人
and you keep mucking around…
如果你继续这样在她家周围晃来晃去…
and she’s gonna sue us for invasion of privacy.
那她一定会去控告我们非法侵入
So get out of these people’s lives! Hey! Ray!
所以不要理这些人的事 嘿 雷
Hey! Am I getting through? You think this is just about money?
我说清楚啦? 你觉得这只是涉及到钱?
About us looking stupid? Question him.
大概我们看起来很蠢? 问问这个人吧
You’ll find a manipulative psychopath, and those girls will wind up dead.
你会发现有个变♥态♥狂在背后控制 那些女孩将会走向死路
Give him something to do.
给这个蠢货一点事去做吧
Look into the Kennedy assassination. I understand.
也许该让他去调查肯尼迪的谋杀案 我明白
Next time this fucking piece of shit…
下次这个混♥蛋♥…
drags me down here, l’m gonna sue you.
再在这儿拖住我 我会去控告你
You’re goddamn lucky I didn’t sue last time.
这次你混♥蛋♥够运 我最后一次放过你
I agree. Am I free to go?
我明白 我现在可以走啦?
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Cocksucker. Yeah, what was that?
操蛋 你说什么?
You heard me, motherfucker. Yeah, you wanna say that to my face?
你听见啦 傻屄♥♥ 你敢当我面再说一遍?
What are you looking at?
你看什么呢?
I guess I kind of lost it out there. You could say that.
我猜我可能会被调离这里 可以这么说
Were you ever in a situation where you saw something coming…
你有过这样的事? 你明知道有些事会发生…
and you didn’t do what you could to stop it?
而你可以阻止的 却不去做你该做的
We all have.
我们都有此经历
I mean something bad that you saw coming, and then it happened…
我是说你看到一件坏事 然后它发生了…
and you You didn’t do anything, and…
可你却什么都不能做 而且…
I did that once.
我遇到过一次
I don’t wanna do it again.
我不想再来一次
I thought we were going to a movie.
我还以为我们要去看电影
I think we just need to get wasted.
我想我们只是需要打发时间
Yeah.
快来
Come on.
快来
I wanna live at the beach someday.
我希望有一天我能住在海边
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
I left the keys.
我忘了钥匙
l’ll get them.
我去拿
Kelly?
凯利?
Suzie.
苏西
lt’s me.
是我
I was worried about you, and I decided…
我很担心你 所以我决定…
the three of us should get together one last time before we split up.
在分手之前 我们三个应该再聚最后一次
Are you mad at me? No, no.
你对我很生气吗? 不 不
I probably should’ve told you a bit more about…
我也许应该多告诉你一些关于…
the part I intended to play.
我准备要演的角色
But we’ll go through it again tonight.
但我们今晚要来一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!