You’ll get over it.
你就要熬过来了
We have got a knockdown, airtight, motherfucker lawsuit…
我们给她很重的一记 案子办得无懈可击…
against Sandra Van Ryan.
给桑德拉·范·赖安
Just like that?
也就是这样
Just like that?
也就是这样
These people ruined your life, bro.
这些人毁掉你的生活 兄弟
I told you they were gonna go too far. They went overboard! They did!
我跟你说他们太过分 会走过头的 就是没错
They’ll settle. Believe me. They’ll be begging to settle.
他们会善后的 相信我 他们会恳求着安排善后
Oh, yeah! Here we go! Hey, wait up! Come on, girl.
哦好啦 上吧 等着吧 快点儿 宝贝
In a startling turn of events, Sam Lombardo has been dismissed…
事情惊人地变化 萨姆·伦巴多案被驳回…
following a reversal of testimony by one of his alleged victims.
他的一个声称的受害者推♥翻♥先前的证词
Excuse me. Over here.
嘿 看这儿
Excuse me. Can anybody read?
嘿 有人看报了吗?
Hey! Sandra!
嘿 桑德拉
I want you to nail that shyster’s balls to the nearest wall.
我真想你马上把那讼棍的蛋钉到墙上
We could have,wq
本来是可能的…
if Ms. Not So Bright here hadn’t thrown things. Fuck off.
要是那个笨小姐不泽出这些鬼话… 我♥操♥
I cannot believe you’re just gonna let them get away with this shit!
我都不敢相信你会让他从这个垃圾堆逃出来
All on the word of one little white- trash bitch.
这个最烂的杂种
I don’t think you get it, Sandy.
我想你还没搞明白 桑迪
Your princess here committed perjury.
你的宝贝女儿做了伪证
lt’ll be all I can do to keep her fucking little ass out of jail.
我所能做的只是让她逃脱他妈的牢狱之灾
Well, what are we going to do?
那我们要做什么?
You’re gonna love this place, Tom. Thank you.
给你咖啡 谢谢你
Ken.
肯
Sorry l’m late.
对不起我晚了
Hold my calls, Lenore.
替我接一下电♥话♥ 勒诺
Okay, Mr. Bowden.
好的 宝登先生
Thank you, Sandra.
谢谢你 桑德拉
l’ll be seeing you.
我会找你的
Okay? Okay. Yeah.
怎么样? 好啊 来吧
Nice to see you, Tom.
很高兴见到你 汤姆
Come by. We’ll have lunch.
一起来吧 午餐
See you at the club.
俱乐部见
See you at the club.
俱乐部见
See you at the club.
俱乐部见
See you at the club.
俱乐部见
See you at the club, Tommy!
俱乐部见 汤米
Hey, Tom. What did you shoot today, pal?
嘿 汤米 今天战绩如何 朋友?
Hey, my man!
嘿 我说伙计
This is for you.
这是给你的
You did good, Ken. Yeah.
你做的很棒 肯 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
I know there’s a part of you that wishes none of this had happened, but it did.
我知道你宁愿什么事都没发生… 但它发生了…
So take the money and enjoy yourself.
那就拿着这钱好好享受一下
All right? Find a happy place.
怎么样? 找个好地方
Lenore, would you see Mr. Lombardo out, please?
勒诺 送伦巴多先生出去好吗?
Goodbye, Sam. Bye, Lenore.
再见 萨姆 再见 勒诺
Take care of my lizards?
照看好我的蜥蜴 好吗?
Hello, Kelly.
你好 凯利
Drop dead.
去死吧
You know how my mom’s paying you off? She’s breaking my trust.
你知道我妈妈付给你什么了? 我的信托基金
I can’t touch it until she’s dead, and now she’s breaking it to pay you.
她死前我动不到这些钱 但现在她赔给你
l’m sorry, Kelly.
对不起 凯利
Why don’t you start fucking her again! You can spend it together!
为什么你不再去干♥她♥啊 你们可以一起花这钱
I hate you! I fucking hate you, you son of a bitch!
我他妈的恨死你了 你这个杂种
I fucking hate you!
我恨死你了
You see, Art? I couldn’t come back even if I wanted to.
你看 阿蒂? 我不能再回来了 即使我想回来
Goddamn maid.
可恶的女佣
So you got my mom’s money.
那么你拿到了我妈妈的钱
How much?
多少?
How much?
多少?
You know how much.
你知道有多少
Your turn to pay.
那该你付帐了
It worked! We screwed the bitch!
成功了 我们干掉这个婊♥子♥啦
It worked just like you said.
说的对
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
You scared the shit out of me. What’s wrong is your coming here.
你♥他♥妈♥的把我吓坏啦 你不该来这儿
That’s what’s wrong. Are you fucking crazy?
就这个 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Yeah, l’m crazy. Ask my mom.
是的 我是疯了… 去问问我妈妈
So how much is 8.5 million divided by three?
那么 8百50万元分成三份是多少呢?
Oh, great. Yeah, this is a big joke. Big joke.
哦 很好
Everyone thinks this is really funny. Do you think this is fucking over?
都觉得很好笑吗 你们真♥他♥妈♥的认为这事完了吗?
Let me tell you something. lt’s a long fucking way from over.
我告诉你们 还早着呢
l’m serious.
我是认真的
After tonight the three of us are not to be seen together again.
今晚以后 我们三个不能再被人看到在一起
After tonight?
今晚以后?
Yeah, well…
是的 好了
we’re here, aren’t we?
我们都在这儿了 不是吗?
So maybe one celebration is okay…
也许庆祝一下也不错…
if we’re in agreement…
如果我们达成一致的话…
that from here on out…
那么从现在…
you do exactly as I say.
你们就要完全照我说的做
Guidance counselors get to find out all sorts of interesting things.
法律辅♥导♥员总是很会找乐子
Now I want you two to kiss.
现在我要你们两个接吻
Come on, now.
来吧
Never let the sun go down on an argument.
别为这事吵一天
I told you they were gonna make us look stupid.
我告诉过你 他们把我们当傻瓜玩
Hey, you’re right. They did make us look stupid.
你说的没错 他们的确把我们当傻瓜
What you’re wrong about is why.
你错在不知为什么
All right, hear me out.
听听我的看法
Lombardo was having an affair with Sandra Van Ryan, right?
伦巴多跟桑德拉·范·赖安之间有一腿 是吗?
Why not tell us about it?
为什么他不告诉我们?
That’s a hell of a motive for Kelly to fabricate this story.
要是凯利编造的这故事这正好是个动机
Maybe Lombardo’s attorney was saving the affair for the trial.
也许伦巴多的律师在法庭上留这一手
I thought about it and said: You’re Lombardo. Your life is trashed.
我想过这些事 然后说: 你是伦巴多 你已完蛋了
You don’t wanna sit in jail for three months unless
你又不想在监狱里熬三个月 除非…
Unless what?
除非什么?
Unless you’re setting Sandra Van Ryan up for the big payday.
除非你设计要桑德拉·范·赖安跟你在哪天结一个大帐
Lombardo was eyeball- deep in debt before this whole thing started…
在整个这事发生前 伦巴多已经债务缠身
trying to keep up with a pricey girl like Barbara Baxter. That’s expensive.
要想继续维持芭芭拉·巴克斯特那样昂贵的讲究的生活
Lombardo may be broke, but why would Kelly steal?
伦巴多可能会破产 但为什么凯利要偷这个钱?
Kid’s got money from her grandfather
这小子拿到的这笔钱是她祖父留下的
she can’t touch until her mother dies.
而她在她母亲去世前是不能碰它们的
l’m telling you, this guy wanted to marry money.
我来告诉你 这个小子本想跟有钱人结婚
When that didn’t happen, he went to work on these two girls…
当这些不能实现 他就去在这两个女孩身上下工夫…
using them to set up Sandra Van Ryan.
利用她们去算计桑德拉·范·赖安
I’m telling you, they chumped us, partner.
我告诉你 他当我们是白♥痴♥搭档
They chumped us right from the start.
他们从一开始就把我们当木头
Nice stroke.
游得不错
ls there some reason why you’re here?
你来这里有什么原因吗?
Curiosity, I guess. About what?
我想 是好奇 好奇什么?
How to improve your breast stroke?
怎么提高你的蛙泳水平?
No. I want to know how you see things working out for you, Sam and Suzie.
我好奇的是在你看来你和萨姆 苏西三个人以后会怎样?
Excuse me?
什么意思?
You three gonna go to the Caribbean together?
你们三人是想要一起到加勒比海…
Live happily ever after?
从此以后过快乐生活?
You see, the thing about it is that threesomes rarely work out.
问题是三人组合很少能一直合作下去
You’re out of your mind.
你丫神经病吧
lt’s hard enough for one person to keep a secret, let alone three.
要一个人保守秘密已经很难 别提三个啦
Especially when two of them are in love.
特别是当其中两人相爱时
You and Sam don’t want that pill- head around now that you have the money.
既然得到那些钱 你和萨姆可不想边上有个吸毒的
Am I right?
我说的没错吧?
Sam sell you on the idea right up front of whacking Suzie? Hey!
萨姆干掉苏西前会不会跟你说一下?
That’s murder, kid.
那会是谋杀 孩子
Police. God, get a life.
上帝啊 警官 省省吧
You’re good, you know that?
你觉得很好?
But you don’t think that little freak Suzie’s gonna hold up, do you?
但你是不是不曾想过那个怪诞的苏西家会成为一个阻碍?
Hello, Suzie.
你好 苏西
You better watch it with that shit.
你最好别再碰那该死的东西