The Lombardo rape case has galvanized the upscale town…
伦巴多强♥奸♥案在蓝湾高级住♥宅♥区引起轰动…
of Blue Bay with its tabloid appeal.
在那些小报的煽动下
Now just arriving, Sandra Van Ryan…
刚刚到达的是桑德拉·范·赖安…
jet- set real estate heiress and part of the powerful Blue Bay elite.
大宗地♥产♥的女继承人 蓝湾上流社会的精英
And the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. ln the end, the jury…
从相反方向过来的是那女孩
must choose between the words of these 18- year- old girls…
到最后 陪审团要在这个18岁的女孩…
and that of Sam Lombardo.
和萨姆·伦巴多的呈词之间作出裁决
Reporting from the courthouse steps, l’m Nancy Duerr.
这是在法♥院♥门前的现场报道 我是新闻目击栏目的
Eyewitness News.
南西·多尔
The State of Florida v. Sam Lombardo.
佛罗里达州对萨姆·伦巴多的起诉
The Honorable Sylvia B. Waxman presiding. All rise.
尊敬的西尔维亚·B·瓦克斯曼法官 全体起立
We gotta stand up.
我们要站起来
Please be seated.
请坐下
Now sit down.
现在坐下
Would you like more time, Kelly?
还要等等 凯利?
I know that this is hard, Kelly…
我知道这很难 凯利…
but I have one more question.
但我还要多问一个问题
And even though it’s something we’ve been over…
虽然大部分事实已经陈述过
I want us all to be very clear about it.
但我希望我们大家完全弄清楚这件事
Kelly , when you saw that Mr. Lombardo…
凯利 当你看到伦巴多先生…
intended to have sex with you…
试图和你发生性行为时
what were your exact words?
准确地说 你如何说的?
What did you say?
他说了什么?
I told him No.
我对他说 不要
I said, Stop, Mr. Lombardo. Please.
我说 停下来 伦巴多先生 求你了…
I screamed for him to stop.
我尖叫着要他停下来
You screamed for him…
你尖叫着要他…
to stop.
停下来
And did he?
那他呢?
No.
不
He raped me on the floor of his shitty house.
他在那脏屋子的地板上强♥奸♥了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
lt’s day two of the Lombardo rape case…
这是伦巴多强♥奸♥案的第二天…
and the second alleged young victim…
又有第二个前法律辅♥导♥员的年轻受害者…
of the former guidance counselor has taken the stand.
站出来声称
Yesterday, Kelly Van Ryan delivered an emotional account of events…
昨天 凯利·范·赖安对事件做了激动的陈述
and was not swayed by defense counsel’s cross- examination.
在辩护律师的交叉质询下毫不动摇
We’ll come back live later with an update of these proceedings.
早间晚些时候我们将回到有新的进展的事件现场
Reporting from the courthouse steps, I’m Nancy Duerr…
法庭门前的现场报道 我是新闻目击栏目的
Eyewitness News.
南西·多尔
Good morning, everybody.
各位早上好
Ms. Toller.
托乐小姐
When you were…
当你…
picked up for shoplifting your freshman year at Blue Bay…
还是蓝湾的新生 因在商店行窃被抓时
and you were allowed to make one call…
你被允许打一个电♥话♥…
you called Mr. Lombardo. lsn’t that correct?
你打给伦巴多先生 是不是这样?
Ms. Toller?
托乐小姐?
Yes. And when you were expelled…
是 当你被开除…
for destruction of school property
因为毁坏蓝湾高中的财产
I broke a fucking window. And it wasn’t even my fault.
我只是搞坏一个破窗户 那甚至不是我的错
Ms. Toller, you will wait until you are asked before responding…
托乐小姐 你要等要求你回答时才能讲话…
and you will refrain from using profanity in this court.
否则你会因为亵渎法庭而受到拘训
It was Mr. Lombardo who appeared with you in lieu of a parent conference.
伦巴多先生出席你的家长会
ls that right?
对吗?
Yes.
是
It seems to me…
在我看来…
that Mr. Lombardo was your friend.
伦巴多先生是你的朋友
He was.
他过去是的
But all that changed when…
但这一切都改变了 当…
according to your testimony…
根据你的陈述
Mr. Lombardo…
伦巴多先生…
raped you…
强♥奸♥你…
on April 23 of last year, is that right?
时间是去年的4月23日 对吗?
Yes. But then in May…
是 但是接着在5月…
when you were arrested for possession of narcotics…
当你因为非法持有毒品被逮捕时…
and again allowed a phone call…
而再次被允许打一个电♥话♥时…
you called Mr. Lombardo.
你又是打给伦巴多先生
So what? So what?
那又怎样? 那又怎样?
So what?
怎样?
Oops, Suzie.
你看 苏西
So one month after you say this man raped you,
那就是说 在你说的那个男人强♥奸♥你的仅仅一个月后
you go to him for help?
你去向他求助?
Sounds as if you still considered Mr. Lombardo a good friend.
听起来你仍然觉得伦巴多先生是一个很好的朋友
I needed help. l’m sure you did.
我需要帮助 我知道你需要
But Mr. Lombardo wasn’t there this time.
但是伦巴多先生这次不在那里
It was summer, he was gone…
那是夏天 他外出了…
and you spent six months in a state correctional facility.
你在州立管教所里度过6个月
Did that make you mad, Suzie…
那是不是让你生气啦 苏西…
that Sam was gone? That he wasn’t there?
因为萨姆外出? 他没在那儿?
ls that why you’re saying these things about Mr. Lombardo…
就是因为这原因你才这么说伦巴多先生的?
…your friend? I said them because they happened.
说你的朋友? 我这么说是因为它发生过
Ms. Toller, are you gonna sit there today, under oath…
你能坐在这里 宣誓
and swear that Samuel Lombardo raped you?
说塞缪尔·伦巴多强♥奸♥你?
I said he did.
我说过他做了
Let me ask you a question, Ms. Toller.
我来问你一个问题 托乐小姐
Did you enjoy being a guest of the state?
你很喜欢做政♥府♥的客人对不对?
Because I promise you, if you are lying about this…
因为我敢肯定 如果你对山姆伦巴多这事说谎的话…
and I believe you are…
而且我相信你说了谎…
that you will be visiting that facility again quite soon.
你会很快再次光临管教所
Which is why l’m gonna ask you again now, under oath.
那就是为什么我要再次问你… 你发誓…
Suzie…
苏西…
did Samuel Lombardo rape you?
塞缪尔·伦巴多有没有强♥奸♥你?
Ms. Toller, you will have to answer the question.
托乐小姐 你必须回答这个问题
Ms. Toller. Goddamn it!
托乐小姐 去死吧
This was not my idea. Objection, Your Honor.
这不是我的主意 反对 法官大人
Ms. Toller is clearly responding to defense counsel’s badgering.
很明显托乐小姐正被律师诱导
Court would like to hear what Ms. Toller has to say.
法庭很想听听托勒小姐说的话
Ms. Toller?
托乐小姐?
Sam Lombardo didn’t rape me.
萨姆·伦巴多没有强♥奸♥我
He didn’t rape Kelly either. He didn’t do anything.
他也没有强♥奸♥凯利 他什么也没做
This is ridiculous. The witness has been threatened by defense counsel!
这真荒谬 证人受到辩护律师的直接恐吓
I think I made it plain this court intends to hear Ms. Toller’s story.
我已经说明了法庭将要听取托乐小姐的陈诉
Ms. Toller.
托乐小姐
I just wanted to hurt Mr. Lombardo.
我想伤害伦巴多先生
He was my friend at first.
他开头是我的朋友
And then I got busted, and he didn’t stick up for me…
后来我被抓了… 他却不再保护我…
and I had to go away to that hell hole.
而我不得不滚到那个鬼地方去
lt’s like you’re his favorite, and then Who cares?
一开始你是他的最爱 然后却不管你?
Make her stop.
让她停下来
When Kelly said that we should do this…
凯利 说要这么做…
…l thought, Cool. Kelly!
我在想 真酷 凯利
All these big shots screwing me over, like that cop, Duquette.
那些大人物给找我的麻烦 像杜奎特警官
Now they’re gonna get screwed. l’m sorry, Your Honor.
现在他们自己有麻烦了 对不起 法官大人
I have to object.
我反对
Your Honor, please, may I be heard?
法官大人 我能讲几句吗?
Mr. Baxter, you are not trying this case.
巴克斯特先生 你不负责这件案子
Go sit down.
坐下
Kelly’s pissed at Mr. Lombardo too.
凯利对伦巴多先生也很恼火
She’s in love with him.
她爱上了他
He’s been her fantasy since her old man died.
自从她老头死后 他是她的幻想
Then she found out he was doing her mom, and that was it.
后来她却发现 伦巴多先生在和她妈干 就这样
What? Kelly!
什么? 凯利
You skanky bitch!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
Get your fucking hands off of me! Don’t you know who I am?
你♥他♥妈♥的把手拿开 你不知道我是谁吗?
l’m gonna have you fired on Monday! Right this way.
我准备周一开除你 就这样
Just get the hell away from me.
拿开这个破东西
Jesus, man! Let loose!
上帝呀 伙计 该放松一下啦
l’m just thinking about where l’m gonna stay.
我在想我住在哪儿
I lost my house.
我的房♥子没了
Waking up from a goddamn nightmare.
从这该死的恶梦中清醒过来吧