Pull!
好
Listen, Sam, it was really good seeing you the other day.
听着 萨姆 上次真不错
Sandra, l’m real busy right now, so
桑德拉 我现在很忙 不如…
I haven’t found anyone who can handle my boat the way you can.
对我这只船来说没人开得比你好
Yeah, well I know you’re fucking Barbara Baxter.
是的 好吧… 我知道你正在操芭芭拉·巴克斯特
So what? So maybe l’m a one woman man now.
那又怎样? 好吧 也许我只能跟一个女人在一起
Aw, poor Sam.
可怜的萨姆
Really think you’ll get one of these Blue Bay women to marry you?
你真想找一个蓝湾女人嫁给你?
Are you finished, Sandra? Grab a clue, honey.
讲完啦? 桑德拉? 抓住关键 亲爱的
You’re a hired hand, a good lay. That’s as far as it goes.
你是收费的 床上工夫不错 向来不错
Enjoy it, while it lasts.
好好享受吧 趁现在还行
Goodbye, Sandra.
再见 桑德拉
Pull!
放
You seem to find guns therapeutic.
你似乎把枪当心理医生啦
Maybe I ought to try it.
也许我该试一下
So let me guess.
好吧 让我来猜猜
Some boy didn’t call and screwed up your whole weekend.
整个周末某个男孩子都没来惹你
So you’re taking the day off. Right?
白白过一天? 对不对?
Which one of your deck hands is that?
那又是你的哪个水手?
Whichever one I want.
管他哪个 只要是我想要的
Okay, Kelly, what’s the matter?
好吧 凯利 发生什么事了?
What is it?
怎么了?
I miss Dad.
我想爸爸
Jesus.
上帝
I miss him too, sometimes.
我也想他 有时候吧
No, you don’t.
你才不会
He didn’t have to kill himself, Kelly.
他不应该自杀 凯利
Oh, Kelly…
哦 凯利…
I don’t know why he did it.
我不知道他为什么要这么做
I really don’t.
我真的不知道
Can l?
我能帮你什么吗?
Can I get you anything?
我能帮你什么吗?
Do you want a Valium?
镇静片?
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
What, honey? I can’t hear you. I said, I was raped.
什么 亲爱的? 我没听清楚 我说我被强♥奸♥了
What?
什么?
I was raped…
我是说 我被强♥奸♥了
by Sam Lombardo.
被萨姆·伦巴多强♥奸♥了
Sam Lombardo?
萨姆·伦巴多?
My daughter does not get raped in Blue Bay!
我的女儿… 在蓝湾有人敢强♥奸♥
And you’re saying that Sam Lombardo raped her?
你是说萨姆·伦巴多强♥奸♥了她?
That son of a bitch must be insane to think he can do this to me.
那个混♥蛋♥敢对我女儿做这种事 一定是在发昏
We understand your feelings, Miss Van Ryan…
我们知道您心情 范·赖安夫人…
but please, we need some time with Kelly.
不过 我们还是要先跟凯利谈下
We’d like to take her statement alone.
我们最好记录她的单方陈述
Are you all right with this, baby? Yeah.
你准备好啦? 嗯
Okay.
好
Would you like to take a break for a minute?
要不要再等一下?
I just wanna get it over with.
我只想快点儿结束
We’d like to videotape this statement.
我们得录下这些陈诉
I know this isn’t pleasant, Kelly, but these are serious charges…
我知道这个不好受 凯利 但这是很严重的指控…
and we need to know everything that happened between the two of you.
所以我们要知道你两个之间发生的每一件事
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
He started rubbing my shoulders.
他先是抓住我的肩膀
I let him.
我让他…
I mean, he’s a nice guy.
我是说 他的确讨人喜欢…
The next thing…
然后呢…
his hand was in my shorts.
他的手在我短裤里…
You know, from behind.
这个 从后面
His fingers…
他的手指…
His fingers… Take your time.
他的手指… 说清楚…
They were in me.
他把手指放进去…
Both places, you know?
两个地方 你知道?
Did he put himself inside you?
他进入你的身体了吗?
Yes.
是的
I said Stop. I screamed.
我说不要 我尖叫
I mean, that’s how it sounded in my head.
我头脑一片空白只有这个声音在叫
He hurt me.
他伤害我
Did you try to fight him?
你反抗过吗?
Well, he had my wrists pinned behind me.
他把我的手腕扭在背后
Then what?
然后怎样?
He kept saying, Let it happen.
他一直在说 来吧
Let it happen.
来吧
And then he just stopped.
然后他突然停下来
You mean he withdrew?
你是说 他离开啦?
I don’t know. It’s really hard to remember, exactly.
我不知道 很难讲清楚
Try, Kelly.
尽量想想 凯利
I know one thing he said.
我只记得他在说
He said, Don’t worry. I didn’t come.
他说 不要怕 我没有射
I can’t forget that.
我忘不了那些话
He said, No little girl can ever make me come.
他说: 小女孩不能给我高♥潮♥
No little girl can ever make me come. Jesus.
小女孩不能给我高♥潮♥ 上帝
Too bad. We might have had some physical evidence.
还真坏 我们得搞一点物证
What?
怎么了?
Maybe there’s no physical evidence because nothing happened.
也许根本没有物证 因为也许什么都没发生
You want my gut? There it is. I think she’s acting.
知道我的想法? 我觉得她在演戏
I think she set it up to be alone with him so he’d come on to her.
我觉得是她找机会跟他单独在一起 希望他能搞点事情
She’s upset because he didn’t.
她很失望 因为他不肯做
Maybe she set it up that way. Maybe not.
也许她是那样计划的 也许不是
The guy never should’ve had her there in the first place.
那家伙应该让让她站那儿别动
The line I have on him, he’s done half the women in Blue Bay.
我掌握的情况是 他干过蓝湾半数的女人
That doesn’t make him a rapist.
但这个不能把他变成强♥奸♥犯
What about asking her to take a polygraph?
对她使用测谎仪怎样?
What about asking the pope to take a piss test?
让主教大人做个尿检怎样?
This is Blue Bay, Gloria.
这里是蓝湾 格洛里亚
Ask a Van Ryan to take a lie detector test and Tom Baxter will cut you down.
让范·赖安家的人测谎 汤姆·巴克斯特还不得砍你
You afraid of Tom Baxter now? You afraid of Sandra Van Ryan?
你害怕汤姆·巴克斯特? 你害怕桑德拉·范·赖安?
End of discussion. You both know what to do.
讨论结束 你们俩知道该怎么做
Start with his neighbors, coworkers. Talk to Kelly’s friends.
调查他的邻居 同事 再跟凯利的朋友谈谈
You know what that’ll mean for him. Yeah.
你知道那对他意味着什么 是的
And you heard Kelly’s statement. The guy’s dirty. Bring me a case.
你也听到凯利的指控了 这家伙是混♥蛋♥ 给我把案卷搞出来
All right.
好
Good work, Jimbo. l’ll see you Monday.
干得好 纪姆波 星期一见
All right.
好
That’s what’s left of my sailing class.
他是我航海课的标兵
Talk to me, Artie.
跟我说吧 阿蒂
Kelly Van Ryan is accusing you of rape.
凯利·范·赖安指控你强♥奸♥她
Jimmy told me.
吉米告诉我的
Apparently, l’m the last one to know about it.
很显然 我是最后一个知道的
Sam, l…
萨姆 我…
Sandra Van Ryan has been on the horn all day…
桑德拉·范·赖安一整天都在做大喇叭…
with every member of the school board.
跟学校当局的每一个人诉说
She’s pushing for suspension.
她在努力让你停职
And the board’s just gonna roll over for her without hearing my side?
难道校方只听她的一面之辞 却不听听我的?
This is insane. l’m innocent, goddamn it.
真是昏头啦 我是清白的 该死的
You gotta believe that.
你要相信我
All I can tell you, Sam, is hang in there.
我能告诉你的就是那事就这样挂着
They clear you, you get reinstated
他们相信你 一切都会恢复照旧的…
You never get clear of something like this.
你不明白这种事
It stays with you.
它会跟着你
It follows you around forever.
一直都会跟着你
You’re gonna need some help, Sam.
你需要有人帮助
You’re gonna need an attorney.
你需要一位律师
Right. And maybe you can tell me which attorney in South Florida…
或者你能够告诉我在南佛罗里达还有个律师…
is gonna wanna go up against the Van Ryans in court.
想在法庭上和范·赖安家族作对
l’m here to see Ken Bowden.
我找肯·宝登
Do you have an appointment? Oh, yeah. Sam Lombardo.
你有预约? 是的
Okay, then.
好 那么
Mr. Bowden, your 10:30’s here.
宝登先生 您的客人
Will you show him in, please?
请带他进来