Forget it, loser.
忘了它 失败者
Oh, Mr. Lombardo.
哦 伦巴多先生
Hey. Hey, bro.
嗨 嗨 朋友
Mr. Lombardo, what’s up?
伦巴多先生 怎样?
Hey, man. Hey.
嘿 朋友 嘿
Jennifer.
詹尼弗
Did you see his eyes?
你看他的眼睛?
What are you looking at, dork?
你在看什么 哦?
Fuck off.
滚开
I appreciate you guys coming down.
我感激这些家伙来这里
The only thing l’m gonna miss in this dump is…
我在这个垃圾堆里唯一想要的是
Settle down.
安静
Settle down.
安静
Well, we’ve come to the halfway point of our senior seminars.
好吧 我们的高年级研修班课程已经上到一半
Settle down. Settle down.
安静 安静
Beats study hall, doesn’t it? No!
比自修课还乱 是不是? 不是
That you, Jimmy? At least in study hall I can meditate.
是你吉米? 至少在自修室还可以思考
What he means is, masturbate.
他的意思是可以在这里手♥淫♥
Something with which l’m sure you’ve had hands- on experience, Kirk.
我相信你在这方面一定很有经验 天哪
It wasn’t me, man. It wasn’t me.
我没有先生 我没有
l’m innocent. l’m innocent.
我是纯洁的 我是纯洁的
We’ve all heard the terms date rape, sexual harassment.
我们都听到过 约会强♥奸♥ 性骚扰 这种讲♥法♥
We’ve discussed some of these issues right here in this very room.
就在这里我们也讨论过类似问题
Our guests today come from the Blue Bay Police Department.
我们今天的客人来自蓝湾警♥察♥局
Detectives Duquette and Perez…
警探 杜奎特和皮里…
are here to give us what we hope will be a fresh perspective on the subject…
给我们带来一点关于这个专题的大家需要的新看法
and to address any questions that any of you might have.
还有 准备回答你们任何人的任何问题
Now, let’s give them a warm welcome.
大家热烈欢迎
Thank you. l’m out of here.
多谢 我要走了
Why don’t we begin with a question. This prick can kiss my ass.
为何不先问个问题呢? 问你妈♥个♥头
As I was saying…
我刚刚说到…
why don’t we begin with a question.
我们为何不从一个问题开始
What is a sex crime? Not getting any.
什么是性犯罪? 没插♥进♥去
Steady.
抓住
Steady the bow, Jimmy.
吉米 抓住船头
That’s good.
很好
Drop the main.
降下主帆
All right, guys, let’s de- rig and l’ll see you all Monday.
好吧 各位 收好索具 大家周一见
Hey, ladies, my car needs a wash.
嘿 小姐们 我需要洗车
Do you do windows?
窗户呢?
Good work, guys. A.C., see you Monday.
大伙儿干的好 周一见
See you, Mr. Lombardo. All right, buddy.
再见 伦巴多先生 好的 巴迪
All right.
好
I could definitely party on one of those.
真大 可以在上头开派对
lt’s a stinkpot, Jimmy.
它是小摩托 吉米
You wanna be a real boatman, you wanna get yourself one of those.
想做船老大 得搞那个玩意
Yeah.
是
That’s a real boat.
那是一艘真正的船
Thank you for getting me into this class.
谢谢你让我进这个班
No way my old man was gonna spring for the fees.
我家老头绝对不肯付这个钱的
Hey, you’re working for it, and you’re learning your way around a boat.
你干活挣的 而且你也在摆弄船
I put myself through college working on boats.
我也是在船上干活挣够大学学费的
Beats flipping burgers. Yeah.
胜过腻味的汉堡 是啊
Can I play too, or is it just for boys?
我也可以玩玩? 还是只有男孩可以?
So who’s washing your Jeep this weekend, Mr. Lombardo?
那周末谁帮你洗车? 伦巴多先生?
The senior car wash, remember?
高年级洗车会 记不记得?
Washing that old Jeep of mine is a waste of time.
洗我那辆老吉普是浪费时间
Not at all. How about if Nicole and I do it?
不会的 让尼科尔和我一起干怎么样
We’re working as a team.
我们合作的很不错
I tell you what. l’m going out to the glades Saturday.
那就这样 我星期六到沼林去
Why don’t you come over Sunday and wash all the mud off.
为何不周日来? 把所有泥巴洗干净
Deal.
成交
I was counting on my mom to give me a ride, but she’s not here.
我指望着妈妈来带我 但是她没来
Surprise, surprise.
奇怪 奇怪
So I was wondering if you could give me one.
所以我在想你能不能带我一段路
Mr. Lombardo, you really wouldn’t want me to walk, would you?
伦巴多先生 你总不会让我走路吧
I mean, like, something bad might happen.
我意思是 我不会这么倒霉的吧
What about you, you need a lift? Yeah, but I got my bike.
你呢? 需要带一程么? 是的 但我得加上自行车
Hey, no problem.
没问题
Okay, try it.
好 来试试
Suzie, you need a lift? We got room for one more.
苏西 你需要么? 还有一个空位
Jesus. Where’d she get those shoes, Whores 4 Less?
天啊 她哪里弄的鞋子 像个鸡
Try it again.
再试试
Nice to see you kids getting along.
很高兴见到你 走啦孩子们
Don’t forget Sunday. I won’t.
别忘了礼拜日的事情 不会的
ls that Sam Lombardo? Hi, Mom.
是萨姆·伦巴多么? 嗨 妈妈
Sam, hi.
萨姆 嗨
Hi, Sandra.
嗨 桑德拉
Why don’t you come on in and have a drink.
进来喝一杯怎样?
Sorry, Sandra, I gotta run.
不好意思 桑德拉 我得走了
Hi, Mr. Lombardo. Hi, Mr. Lombardo.
嗨 伦巴多先生 嗨 伦巴多先生
Hi, girls.
嗨 小姐们
Look. He forgot.
看吧 他忘了
I knew it. No, I didn’t.
我就知道 我没忘记
Check out my Jeep. Nice and dirty for you.
看车吧 都准备好啦 搞得真脏
But you might wanna wait till the other car leaves.
不如等另一辆开走再干
You mean the Mercedes isn’t yours too?
那奔驰不是你的?
My Benz is blue. You know that, Nicole.
你知道我的那部是蓝的 尼科尔
Sam, l’m leaving.
萨姆 我走啦
So where’s your hose, Mr. Lombardo?
你的水管呢? 伦巴多先生?
The hose, Kelly, is right in front of the Jeep.
凯利 水管在车子前头
Kelly Van Ryan’s gonna wash your Jeep?
凯利帮你洗吉普车?
Come on, Barbara. lt’s for a good cause.
芭芭拉 只是找个理由
Sam the philanthropist.
萨姆真是个慈善家
Yeah, well, you know what they say: A little hard work never hurt anyone.
有人说: 多干点小事累不着人
Okay.
好
Have fun at the club. Okay.
玩的开心点 好的
Wow.
哇
Looks brand- new.
看起来和崭新的一样
Aren’t you forgetting something?
你忘了什么吗?
Your coupon. We gotta have it.
你的洗车票要给我们
Oh, yeah, that thing.
哦 是的 那东西
Can’t we just? Rules are rules, Mr. Lombardo.
我们为何不… 规矩就是规矩 伦巴多先生
Okay, let me look for it.
好的 我找找
Mr. Lombardo, we’re running kind of late.
伦巴多先生 有点晚了
How about if Nicole goes on to the Mansons’?
尼科尔要去曼森家?
You can give me a ride when you find it.
找到的话搭我去吧
No, no, just give me a minute. Okay?
给我几分钟好不好?
Go. Are you sure?
走吧 你肯定?
Oh, Frankie. Oh, God.
哦 弗兰克 哦 上帝
Oh, God! Oh, God!
哦 上帝 哦 上帝
Goddamn it!
操
Hello, this is Blue Bay High School. Hello.
你好 这是蓝湾高中 你好
Your son or daughter was absent today, Monday
你的孩子 今天缺席 星期一…
Jesus H. Christ!
天啊
What? Oh, nothing.
什么? 恩? 哦 没事
Come on.
来吧
Art, this is a hell of a fish you caught. lt’s a barracuda.
阿蒂 你抓了条好大的鱼啊 是条梭鱼
lf you weren’t so busy chasing booty…
你有空的时候
you’d have come with me and caught one for yourself.
和我一起来打鱼 你可以亲手抓一条
Don’t tell me you’re gonna eat this thing.
别说你要吃这东西
Why not?
为啥?
lt’s a barracuda. lt’s poisonous. lt’ll kill you.
这是梭鱼 有毒 毒死你
Shit, man, I could say that about most of the girls you date.
操 我可以对跟你约会的女人说这个
Sandra Van Ryan for Sam.
桑德拉·范·赖安电♥话♥找萨姆
Sandra, what’s up? Kelly skipped school today, Sam.
桑德拉 什么事? 凯利今天逃课了 萨姆
Have you heard anything?
你听到什么了?
Not a word.
没有
Never mind.
别担心
I found her.
我找到她了