你觉得这一切要多久才能结束
How long do you think before all of this just blows over?
你现在正被职业杀手追杀
You’re being pursued by professional killers.
永远不会风平浪静
This will never blow over.
瑞士多功能表 我母亲给我的礼物
Swiss action. A gift from my mother.
现在是凌晨二点四十五分
It’s 2:45 AM.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don’t know that?
请告诉我你在干什么
Could you please tell me what you’re doing?
我要把床掉个头
I’m turning the bed around,
因为我睡觉一直面向南
cause I sleep facing south.
-能帮帮我吗 -帮你
– And… can you help me? – Help you?
失眠使我神经衰弱
Well, insomnia, it’s extremely debilitating.
好了 向南了
There. Due south.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn’t I think of that?
-这鞋子 -它们给我自信
– Those shoes… – Yeah, they give me confidence.
过来看看
Come and see.
托尼 他很年轻 很潮流
Tony, who is young, modern,
甚至有点古怪
eccentric even,
但和别人一样凌晨二点四十五分
but like everyone else at 2:45 AM,
肯定在睡觉
he’s asleep!
她是我们要找到的人
No, she’s the one we go after.
瞧 马上发生意外
Look at her… accident waiting to happen.
这个男孩不是什么人物
The boy is a nobody.
至于梅纳德
As for Maynard, well,
追踪梅纳德不太可能
there’s no point going after Maynard.
你找不到任何关于他的蛛丝马迹
You won’t find a trace anywhere. Not a whisper.
他是终极杀人机器
He is the ultimate killing machine.
你在那干什么
What are you… what are you doing?
-你这个疯子 -我只是在挖洞
– You’re insane! – I’m just digging.
马上把锄头给我放下 快停下
Put that pick down right now! Stop it!
我只是想种点木兰
I was gonna get you some magnolias.
想给你一个惊喜
It was supposed to be a surprise for you.
我早上六点就起床了
I got up at 6:00!
以前我从来没帮任何人挖过洞
I’ve never dug a hole for anyone before!
-什么 你做这些为了我 -是的
– What, and you had to do it for me? – Yes!
-为什么 -因为我想要谢谢你
– Why? – Cause I wanted to thank you!
谢谢你帮我入睡
For helping me get to sleep!
快把土填回去然后再铺上草皮
Fill them back up and put the turf on top now!
-不 -我不是请你
– No! – That was not a request!
而是命令
That was an instruction!
等等
Hey, hang on a second!
你没有权利 那是我的花♥园♥
You had no right! That’s my garden!
好像你真关心你的花♥园♥似的
As if you cared about your garden!
花♥园♥本该是一个美丽让人陶醉的地方
A garden is a place of beauty where your senses run riot!
你却把家具都塑封起来
What good is that to you?
有什么好处
You shrink-wrap your own furniture!
你待在这暗淡可怕的房♥子里居然也能开心
You’re only happy hiding away inside this gloomy awful house.
上帝啊 太可怕了
God, it’s horrible.
好像你无论走到哪里 都有一股味
It’s like everywhere you go, there’s that smell.
什么味
What smell?
清洁 漂白剂
Cleanliness. Bleach.
像在医院里一样
It’s like being in a hospital.
如此安全 也是如此危险
It’s so safe, it’s dangerous.
在这里我都快不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe here.
我是认真的 我很害怕
I mean it. I’m frightened.
我害怕如果长时间待在这里
I’m frightened if I stay here much longer,
最终会变得你那样
I’ll end up like you.
-害怕一切 -我不害怕
– Afraid of everything. – I’m not afraid.
你害怕承认自己是谁
Afraid of admitting who I am,
想要什么
what I want.
明白吗
What are you getting at?
你真的一点都不了解自己 不是吗
You really don’t know anything about yourself, do you?
是我 可以进来吗
It’s me. Can I come in?
我正在洗澡
I’m in my bath.
我知道
I know.
很重要吗
Is it important?
我想是的
I think so.
好吧请进
Okay.
还舒服吗
All right?
还行
Yeah.
在洗澡
Having a bath?
看起来是吧
Looks like it.
托尼 最近
Tony, just lately,
我还没有真正得到过想要的东西
well, I haven’t really been on top of things.
我一直在工作中分心
I’ve been distracted at work,
刚刚修剪了我的矮榆树
and I just over trimmed my dwarf ulmus,
那是我最喜欢的盆栽
my favourite bonsai tree.
所以我想知道
So I wondered…
是不是你
if it mightn’t be you…
使我困惑
confusing me.
我使你困惑
Confusing you…
或许你不是有意的 也没有察觉到
Without meaning to. Without realizing.
可能我们都没有察觉到
Without either of us realizing.
使你困惑
Confusing you…
在关于性的问题上
Sexually.
我懂了
I see.
我知道这个想法是荒唐的
The idea’s absurd, I know.
我不知道你是
I didn’t even know you were…
我不是
I’m not.
这事
That’s the thing.
的确是令人困惑的
Oh. That is confusing.
恩
Y- yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-你最先想到的是什么 -我的矮榆树
– What’s your first thought? – My dwarf ulmus.
我可以把它移植到橡胶树上
I could graft it onto the rubber plant.
不打搅了
I won’t disturb you any longer.
我们都知道这是假罗帕劳力士一样的赝品
So now we all know it’s as fake as a Ropa Rolex,
费格森先生想知道
Mr. Ferguson would like to know
那姑娘哪里得到它的
where the girl got it.
我对犯罪团伙无可奉告
I really don’t mix with the criminal fraternity.
得了吧 你笑得太假了
Please, even your smile’s crooked.
名字
Names.
有很多人在复♥制♥这些画
There are a great many people who copy paintings.
但我认识的人都不做这个
The ones I know didn’t do it.
别让我开枪后再问问题
Don’t make me shoot first and ask questions later.
写吧
Start writing.
这些是什么口味的
What flavour are these?
混合味的
Potpourri.
不错
They’re not bad.
给你 但我不确定
Here, but I’m not sure any
他们中有谁可以画得那么好
of these are good enough to have done that.
很好 法宾
Marvellous. Fabian?
不 不
No. No.
去拿画
Get the painting.
是我
It’s me.
我打扰你了吗
Am I disturbing you?
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
我知道 现在已经很迟了
It’s late, I know, um…
之前的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about before.
我不应该说那些
I shouldn’t have said all those things.
当时我有点心烦也很疲倦
I was upset and very tired.
没关系 没有什么大碍
Well, there’s no harm done.
你还是在乎我的想法的 是吗
What do you care what I think, right?
你该休息了
Well… you should get some rest.
-我睡不着 -这次又怎么了
– I can’t sleep. – What is it this time?
下巴疼
My jaw’s hurting.
靠里的牙长多了
I have one too many teeth at the back here.
-真的吗 -恩
– Really? – Yeah.
你有药片吗 安♥眠♥药♥ 抗抑郁药
Do you have any pills? Temazepam? Trazodone?
安心药 安定药 安神药之类的有吗
Sleeping pills? Soneryl? Valium? Xanex? Sleepies?
很抱歉 没有
No. I’m sorry, no.