他们只会搜查便宜的小旅馆
They’ll be checking the cheaper hotels.
没人会跑到这儿来找我们
No one will look for us here.
三
Three…
三间房♥ 谢谢
Three rooms, please.
好的 先生 叫什么名字
Of course, sir. What name?
史密斯
Smith.
史密斯
Smith.
你俩名字怎么一样
You have the same name?
-你的呢 先生 -托尼
– And your name, sir? – Tony.
我们只要一间房♥
We’ll just take the one room.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
干嘛
What? Ow.
-你不能正经点吗 -那谁来付这个账
– You can’t be serious. – Who’s paying for this?
你说你有很多钱的
You said you had plenty of money.
没错 当我还想留着呢
Yeah, and I mean to keep it that way.
对不起 跟别人一起住我睡不着
I’m sorry, I really can’t sleep in a room with someone else.
你怎么那么多麻烦
Well, I can’t imagine you get many requests.
我付我自己那一间
I’ll pay for my own room.
这不是钱的问题好不好
It’s not about the money, all right?
24小时保护 我们说好的
Round-the-clock protection, we said.
你在其他的房♥间里怎么保护我 别想
How are you going to protect me from another room? No.
-等等 -没门 一间 就要一间
– Wait! – No. One room. One room’s fine.
不如你们就住322吧
Why don’t you settle this in 322?
那间最便宜
It’s one of our cheapest.
你确定这安全吗
Are you sure this is a safe place?
那当然 我做事一向很有把握
Of course I’m sure. I leave nothing to chance.
-利蒂西亚 -早上好 老板
– Ah, Laetitia. – Good morning, boss.
看到迈克没有
Have you seen Mike?
很抱歉 费格森先生 没有
Sorry, Mr. Ferguson, no.
他到底上哪儿了
Where is he?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-容我说两句 -得了吧
– May I say… – Oh, here we go…
拜托你能不能
It would help if you could
稍微举止端庄点
manage to behave with a little more decorum.
这安了有线电视
Hey, they have cable.
你不觉得三个大人挤一间房♥
Three adults in one room,
有种在豪华酒店里住迷你屋的感觉
a miniscule room in a luxury hotel?
-那又怎样 -你让我们太惹人注意了
– So what? – So you got us noticed!
破门得分
Already the home
全队的防守情势相当紧张 安迪
team’s defence is looking rather nervous, Andy.
你认为呢
What do you think?
气氛在刚开场就有点失控
Tempers getting a bit out of control in the early stages.
再次从外♥围♥发动进攻
Outside coming forward again…
有人追杀你 你必须小心谨慎
with killers after you, you’re discreet.
学会隐藏 不要在酒店大堂扯着嗓子喊
You hide. You don’t yell in hotel lobbies.
带球过人好极了
Oh, that’s a beautiful move.
现在离球门不远了再过几个人 射门
Putting together a few passes now. That’s it!
他射偏了
Oh, and he puts it wide!
老天 他真想把自己踹死
My goodness, he’ll be kicking himself.
你睡哪边
Which side do you sleep on?
什么
What?
我不睡 我还要看门
I don’t. I keep watch.
托尼 你跟她睡
Tony, you sleep with her.
我无所谓
Whatever.
就算我们是在这里
While we’re here,
也请尊重一下我的生活空间
please respect my living space.
这块儿 是我的地盘
This… is my area.
时间嗖的一下就飞走了 我得说
Time’s just going to fly by, I can tell.
现在就改变你的腔调 年轻人
Now just you change your tune, young lady.
你在停车场为那棵古树哭泣的那会儿
You were a lot less lippy in the car-park,
可没这么爱顶嘴
sobbing about ancient oaks.
我没求你来 记住
I didn’t beg you to come, remember.
我也没求着要来
I didn’t beg.
花三万块请一个人陪你一个礼拜
Offering a man 30,000 pounds to spend a week with you
并不是陪你玩欲擒故纵的把戏
is scarcely playing hard-to-get.
不可思议 我才认识你不过三个小时
Incredible, I have only known you for three hours,
就能让我用三天的时间
and already it would take me three days
把我讨厌你的那些一条条列出来
to list everything that I hate about you.
哎呀 哎呀 偏了球门一点
Oh dear, oh dear! Six yards out.
他应该能做的更好些
Perhaps he should have done better than that.
确定不一起吗
Are you sure you won’t come?
今天过得够长的了
It’s been a long day.
我想一个人安静地待着
I just want some peace and quiet.
我去酒吧 速度跟上
I’ll be in the bar. Don’t be long.
我在想一个问题 史密斯先生
One thing though, Mr. Smith.
-什么 -我好象听到了她说付你报酬
– Yeah? – Did I hear you say she’s paying you?
-没听错 -我没拿一毛钱
– You did. – I haven’t got any money.
别担心 我免费罩着你
Don’t worry. I’ll look after you for free.
事实上
In fact…
你可以帮我看着她
you can help me look after her.
好主意 你要的我应该都能帮你
Great, probably need all the help you can get.
所以我算是你的助手了
So I’ll be your assistant?
是徒弟
Apprentice.
知道吗 托尼 你是个优秀的年轻人
You know, Tony, you’re a fine young man.
总结完毕
That’s all.
你来了
There you are.
我一直搞不清楚你们俩到底能做什么
I was wondering what the two of you were up to.
我道歉 之前 我有点不太友好
I’m sorry, before, I was unpleasant and…
充满敌意
and hostile even.
我并不总是那样
I’m not usually like that.
别担心
Oh, don’t worry.
是我太好强了而且脾气也不好 那个
I was aggressive and annoying and, um,
我总是那样
I’m quite often like that.
没有 你可以很友善的
No. You can be pleasant.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
比如什么时候
When?
现在我想不出来但是
I can’t think of an example right now but…
行了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
现在 现在你看起来很友好
Now. Now you’re being pleasant.
你又心不在焉了
You’re not listening.
我没有
I am.
你刚刚说什么
What were you were saying?
我刚才说
I was saying
你大概只维持了七八秒的友好态度
you were pleasant then for seven or eight seconds.
你一直在跟那个服务生抛媚眼
You’re eyeing up the barman.
是的 他迷上我了 你不高兴了吗
Yeah. He fancies me. Is that bothering you?
事实上
As a matter offact.
为什么 你喜欢我吗
Why? Do you fancy me?
-什么 -一个再简单不过的问题
– What? – It’s a simple enough question.
当然不 完全不
Of course not. Not at all.
好吧 我想也是
Okay, that’s what I thought.
那你喜欢他吗 你好这口
Do you fancy him? Is that it?
不 完全不
No, it is not,
我只是希望你能认真听我说话
I would simply like you to listen
能不能好好谈一谈 这才是我期望的
if we’re having a conversation, that’s all.
我一点都不关心你跟谁乱搞 酒吧男
I couldn’t care less if you have it away with the barman,
酒店服务生或者其他的顾客只要你喜欢
the bellboy and all the other customers if you want to.
-这不关我的事 -不可理喻
– It’s none of my business. – You’re unbelievable.
嗨 给我大杯的格兰菲迪威士忌
Hi, um, can I have a large Glenfiddich,
一杯白兰地 一杯伏特加和一杯啤酒
and a cognac, and a Belvedere, and a Becks,
还有两小杯红酒 一些花生
and two small red wines and some peanuts.
不全是你的吧
Not all for you.
当然 贝克斯是给你的 我父亲结账
No, the Becks is for you. And my father will pay.
你有多重
What do you weigh?
知道吗 迈克
You know, Mike?
你是这行里唯一名副其实的人
You are the only genuine one in all this.
名副其实的混♥蛋♥
Genuine asshole.
不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
不是你的错
Not your fault?
是你说不用雇其他的杀手
You said not to hire another hit man.