是的,长官! -没错!
Yes, sir! – Yeah!
是的,你们做到了
Yeah, you sure did.
你们的确做到了! -嗨,看到我怎么移♥动♥的吗?
You sure did! – Hey, did y’all see my moves?
就象国家橄榄球联盟的队员一样 身体一闪过人得分!
I was shaking and baking just like the NFL, baby!
你在听我说吗?
You hear what I’m saying?
直接带到底线得分!
I delivered it right to the end zo!
看看他 -把鲍比抛到十英尺的高空
Hey, look at him. – He threw Bobby ten feet in the air.
老兄,那头该死的牛对我紧追不舍
Hey, man, that damn bull kept following me around.
你觉得是我的香水吸引了他吗? -你喷的什么香水?斗牛小丑?
You think it was my cologne? – What are you wearing, Rodeo Clown?
等等… -现在你会讲笑话了?
Hold on… – So now you got jokes?
嗨,伍迪,要知道
Hey, Woody, you know,
我为说你自大向你道歉,可以吗?
I apologize for saying you had ego issues earlier. All right?
很抱歉我叫你娘娘腔
I’m sorry I called you a pussy.
你没叫我娘娘腔
You didn’t call me a pussy.
不,不是当面叫你,可心里这么想的!
No, not to your face, but that’s what I was thinking!
我们得说,这场旅程其乐无穷
Hey, we’re just saying how much fun this trip’s turned out to be.
这一次我差点成功了!就差那么一点点!
I was so close this time! So close!
怎么了,达德利?
What’s the matter, Dudley?
女招待,我认为她喜欢我
The waitress. I think she likes me.
好事 -不,不好
Good. – No, it’s not good.
她邀我去舞池见面
She told me to meet her on the dance floor.
那么? -那么?去跳吧
So? – So? Go dance.
我进不得舞池,你知道我会出丑
I can’t go on the dance floor. You know what I look like.
音乐使我浑身来劲,可我扭得很难看
The music moves me, but it moves me ugly.
那就象你在我婚礼上那样玩洒水舞
Well, do that… sprinkler thing you did at my wedding.
是的 -我不能跳洒水舞
Yeah. – I can’t do the sprinkler.
我要…我得…
I’ve gotta… I need to…
不 -行
No. – Yes.
我说了不行
I said no.
为什么不学点简单的,为什么不…
Why don’t we keep it simple, why don’t we just, uh…
跳林迪舞,我跳男步,你跳女步
We’ll do the lindy. I’ll be the guy, you be the girl.
好了,只要…记住了?
There we go. And it’s just… Remember?
好的,好的 -一,二
OK. Yeah, right. – It’s one and two
三,四,让她转一圈
and three and four, and turn her around,
再来一遍 -转两次,然后…
and start over again. – Do it two times, and…
随你便 -我来跳男步
Whatever you want. – I’ll be the guy.
就你跳男步吧,我跳女步 -好了,准备
Be the guy, I’ll be the girl. – OK. Ready.
一二三四
And one and two and three and four.
一二三四,让我转圈…
One and two and three and four, and turn me around and…
没错!现在我们要… -哦,行了,够了
Oh, yeah! Now we’re… – Oh, OK, that’s enough.
那…真是个不错的教训 -什么?不,等等,就这样?
That’s, uh, good lesson. – What? No, wait. Is that it?
是的,够了 -那不过是把小刀
Yeah, that’s enough. – That’s just a pocket knife.
她来了,你准备好了,去吧
There she is. You’re ready. Go.
是的,去跳吧 -我准备好了
Yeah, let’s do it. – I’m ready.
你准备好了,加油,去吧
You’re ready. Come on. Go.
好!
Yeah!
哇! -看哪
Whoo! – Check it out.
哦…
Oh! – Ahh!
啊…
Oh! Whoa, whoa.
他慌了
He’s panicking.
嗨!这是我的电♥话♥!
Hey! That’s my phone!
你使用到期了
Your minutes just expired.
孩子!亲爱的,我是默多克 -告诉我你找到他们了
Baby! Baby, it’s Murdock. – Tell me you found them.
是的,他们在马德里镇
We did. They’re in Madrid.
很好很好很好!我喜欢马德里!
Good! Good, good, good, good. I like Madrid!
泥土够松软,方便埋葬他们
The ground is soft enough to bury them.
想让我们先教训教训他们吗?
You want us to smack ’em around a little?
不!不!听我的!
No! No! Listen to me!
你保证他们呆在那里,行吗?
You just make sure they stay there. OK?
别碰他们,他们是我的
But do not touch them. They’re mine.
我要感觉他们的骨头在我手掌中碎裂
I wanna feel their bones break under my fists.
听起来很不赖,杰克
Sounds like a good beating, Jack.
那我们就把他们留给你来处理
We’ll leave ’em for you, then.
还有谁想拿野猪当早餐的?
Anyone else want some Wild Hog for breakfast?
哈哈!
Yee-ha!
你想让我为这尿温的啤酒付钱?
You expect me to pay for this piss-warm beer?
给,还给你
Here, you can have it back.
如果我们要喝尿,也得喝冷的!
If we drank piss, we’d drink it cold!
什么?!
What?!
等等,伙计们,听着…
Wait, guys, guys, guys, guys, look…
我们不喝尿!
We don’t drink piss!
嘿
Hey, hey.
嗨,伍迪,也许是时候
Hey, Woody. Maybe it’s time to give these guys
再次动用你的三寸不烂之舌了
another one of your famous talks.
我们还是避开他们,行吗? 这事我已合法解决,我们该走了
I think we just avoid them, OK? I’ve handled this legally. We should go.
知道吗?这次让我跟这些混♥蛋♥谈,伍迪
You know what? I’m talking to these assholes this time, Woody.
你犯不着两次出面
You shouldn’t have to do it twice.
上次你料理他们,我就干坐在那儿
You took care of them the last time, and I just sat there.
可这一次,知道吗? 他们想看人发怒?那就看我的
But this time, you know what? They wanna see rage? Watch me.
鲍比,鲍… -哇!
Bobby, Bob… – Whoa!
嗨,混♥蛋♥!
Hey, assholes!
你们有得麻烦了,知道吗?
You boys got a hell of a lot of trouble coming. You know that, right?
我再跟你们说一遍
I’m gonna tell you again,
正如我朋友跟你们这些 蠢蛋杂种白人垃圾说的…
like my friend told your stupid-ass, cracker-ass, inbred buddies…
他刚说白人垃圾?
Did he just say “cracker”?
白人垃圾 -哦,太好了
“Cracker-ass.” – Oh, perfect.
你们敢碰我们,我们就狠狠地起诉你们
You touch us, and we’ll sue your ass so hard,
诉得你们屁滚尿流
you’ll be taking out a loan just to piss.
如果还不清楚 我告诉你们,就象这样泼你们
Now, if that ain’t clear enough for you, maybe this is: Splash.
明白了吗?嘴巴里尝到了吗?
Huh? Got it? Did I get it in your mouth?
嘴里尝到了吗?
Splash! Splash! Splash! Did I get you on some of that?
你有些过分了
You crossed a little line there.
不不不!不值得,老兄
No, no, no, no, no! It ain’t worth it, man.
如果我们碰他,杰克会杀了我们的
Jack’ll kill us if we touch him.
所以就… -就挤点这玩意儿出来
So just… – Break some of that up.
给你们点小甜点尝尝
Got a little treat for you.
啊?挤点儿出来
Huh? Break a little of that up.
听到了吗?听到了吗?
Can you hear that? Can you hear that?
啊!
Uhh! Uhh!
啊!
Uhhh!
这并非什么讨论 -不是,这是诉讼
That’s not a discussion. – No, that’s a lawsuit.
看哪 -什么?!
Aw, look at that. – What?!
这下要弄花了
That’s gonna stain.
哈!你们看起来活象热狗
Ha! You boys look like you belong on a couple of hot dogs.
现在
Now,
如果还有哪个烈火党想重听我的话
If there’s any other Del Fuegos that need that message repeated,
告诉他们,野猪…
you tell them that the Wild Hogs…
…就在马德里,孩子…
…are right here in Madrid, baby…
随时恭候
…ready to explain it again.
明白了?
You got that?
我说你听明白了吗?
I said you got that?!
我的天哪!
Sweet mother of mercy!
啊?
Huh?!
他不要,他不要,我可饿了
He don’t want it. He don’t want it. I’m hungry.
我们闪人吧!快
Let’s evacuate! Come on!
给,啤酒! -野猪,我得跟你们说
Beer, here! – Wild Hogs, I gotta tell you,
你们不知道
you don’t know how many broken windows
让这个小镇少打破多少玻璃窗
you guys saved this town.
警长,举手之劳而已 为了马德里的新朋友们
Sheriff, it’s the least we could do for our new friends here in Madrid.
对吗,鲍比? -野猪!
Right, Bobby? – Wild Hogs!
野猪!
Wild Hogs!
你干得很不错
That’s some good work you did there.
谢谢你,警长
Hey, thank you, sheriff.
听着,如果有事要帮忙,尽管找我
Now look, you know, if you need something done, just come to me.
知道我的意思吗?我会狠狠教训他们
You know what I mean? ‘Cause I will beat shit down.
比如如果是花生让你烦
Let’s say them peanuts are bothering you.
我不想听!我不想听!
Huh? I don’t wanna hear it! I don’t wanna hear it!
警长怎么跟你说的? 镇上的人怎么跟你说的?
What’d the sheriff tell you? What’d the town people tell you?
怎么说的?你知道我的意思吗?
What the? You know what I mean?
我对花生没啥意见,没啥意见
I ain’t got no problem with it. I ain’t got no problem with it.