这么说你喜欢辣椒? -是的,但要不辣的那种
So you like chili? – Oh, yeah. Not the hot stuff.
可你在我前面放了份 色浓味淡的土耳其辣椒?
But you put a nice, mild turkey chili in front of me?
没错,我会吃了它
Oh, yeah, I’m gonna eat it.
真遗憾,我还想让你尝尝我的呢,可…
That’s too bad ’cause I wanted you to try mine, but…
它很辣 -没关系,我要尝尝!
…it’s pretty hot. – No, I’ll try it!
我喜欢你那热辣的…辣椒…辣的美食
I like your kinda hot. The… In your chili. The chili hot. Food hot.
我就想亲吻…品尝这种辣味
That’s the kinda hot I wanna kiss. Eat.
好吧,如果你确信自己能行
OK. If you’re sure you can handle it.
能行?我是摩托车手
Handle it? I’m a biker.
你叫他什么? -神投手鲍比!
What’d you call him? – Bull’s Eye Bobby!
神投手鲍比,亲爱的
Bull’s Eye Bobby, baby.
是的,神投手,没错
Yeah, Bull’s Eye. Yep. – Ha-ha-ha!

Oh…
我猜这次队方可以自动上垒了? -我得坐下来
I guess that counts as a walk? – I’m gonna sit.

Mmm.
香滑美味
Smooth. Tasty.
有点儿…辣
Little… spice.
进到喉咙的时候会更辣一些
It gets a little hotter as it sits in your throat.
你还好吗?
You OK?

Mm.
要来点这个吗?可以帮你降降火
You want some of this? Lt’ll cool you down.
别担心,你喉咙不会真的出血
Don’t worry, your throat won’t actually bleed.
我理解
I understand.
天哪!我咽下了火热的岩浆!
Mother of God! I swallowed hot lava!
144次投球!
Hundred and forty-four innings,
你从没击中过别人胯部?
you never hit anybody in the crotch?
不是故意的,行了吧?你还好吗?
Not on purpose, man, all right? You all right?
嗨,这…快球很精彩 -嗨,我希望给你们引见
Yeah, it’s… Good fastball. – Hey. I’d like you boys
副警长厄耳和巴克·都博尔
to meet my deputies, Earl and Buck Dooble.
你好,厄耳? -我是厄耳,他是巴克
How are you, Earl? – I’m Earl. He’s Buck.
厄耳,巴克 -现在记着
Earl, Buck. – Now, just remember:
名字带“耳”的人脑袋上双耳齐全
Brother with the word “ear” in his name has got both on his head.
我这么说是因为我站在他右边
See, I can only say that ’cause I’m on his right side,
你们能看到他的右耳几乎被轰掉了
which, as you can see, is mostly blown off.
你说什么了吗? -没有
You say something? – I did not.
不用说,我们再不随身携带武器了
Needless to say, we don’t carry firearms anymore.
我是说,有时候你拔出家伙
I mean, sometimes you pull ’em out,
以为没上膛,结果有时…
you think they’re not loaded, and then sometimes…
轰掉了副警长的耳朵?
They blow your deputy’s ear off?
没错
Yeah.
你们怎么会想到旅行的?
What brings you boys on this trip, anyway?
首先,我们得逃离生活,对吗?
Firstly, we had to get away, OK?
其次,你永远不知道
And secondly, you know, you just never know
还能经历多少个夏天
how many more summers you’ve got left.
对吗? -哇!这话真是意味深长
Do you? – Wow. That’s deep.
我选择旅行
I just came on this trip,
只是想找回昔日的风采,你明白吗?
you know, hoping to reclaim the old Doug, you know?
我完全清楚你的意思
You know, I know exactly what you mean.
生活不能总静如止水,过于安逸
You know, you can never let life get too stagnant or too safe.
时不时你得
Every now and then you gotta do
干些我们当地人 所谓的“掴牛”这样的事儿
what we folks around here like to call “Slap the Bull.”
“掴牛”?
“Slapping the Bull”?
不过是我们这儿一个小小的游戏
That’s just a little game we play
确保你的生活不为恐惧所左右
to make sure your life is not controlled by fear.
是的,我想干这个
Yeah, I wanna do that.
得了吧,伙计们,我们精疲力尽了
Oh, come on, guys. We’re exhausted.
我觉得该把车停到酒店后边的
I think we should just put the bikes in back of the hotel,
棚子里,关上门,然后
in a shed with the doors closed, perhaps, and then play Scrabble
拉下百叶窗,在房♥里玩拼字游戏
in the… in the room with the shades down.
听着,毕大妈 也许你想在梅伯利干别的事
Look, Aunt Bee, maybe you wanna do something else here in Mayberry.
是的
Yeah.
鲍比,试试“掴牛”怎么样? -感觉这我能赢
How ’bout a little Bull Slap? – Sounds like something I could win at.
是的 -我要稍微玩点“掴牛”
Yeah. – I’ll take a little Bull Slap.
大家都去掴牛吧
Look, Bull Slap for everybody. Line ’em up.
我们就去小玩一把掴牛吧 -我们去玩!
Let’s have a little Bull Slap. – We’ll do it!
这么说,我们真的要掴牛?
So literally, we’re gonna slap a bull?
是的,打它屁♥股♥,然后迅速逃开
Yep. Right on the ass. And then you’re gonna wanna hightail it outta there.
为什么? -因为他会杀了你
Why? – ‘Cause he can kill you.
嗯 -好极了
Mm-hmm. – Perfect.
老兄,我还以为是某种喝酒比赛
Hey, man, I thought this was a drinking game.
是的,我可以掴很多动物
Yeah, you know, you got a lot of animals I would slap.
小鸡,比如小鸡或者山羊
A chicken, I’d slap a chicken. Or a goat, maybe.
我也愿意掴雪貂,知道吗?
A ferret, I’d slap, you know?
我可不…我可不会去掴牛
But I’m not… I’m not gonna slap a bull.
来吧,道格,你的主意,你去!
Oh, come on, Doug. It was your idea. Get in there!
我不知道我们…看那家伙的坚背!
I didn’t know we… Look at the nuts on that thing!
快上!
Come on!
这不安全 -不安全,知道吗?
It’s not safe. – Not safe. Know what?
一不留神,机会就失去了,我去 -准备好了?
You snooze, you lose. I’m going. – Getting ready to do that?
是的! -哦!
Yep! – Oh!
白♥痴♥,去吧,伍迪,希望你戴着胸罩
You jackass. Go ahead, Woody. Hope you’re wearing a cup.
直接拍屁♥股♥ -他看起来信心十足
Right on the ass. – He looks confident.
放松
Easy.
哇!
Whoa!
快,马上回来!
Come on, get back, now!
该回来了!
Way to get back!
我刚抽了匹大肥牛的屁♥股♥
I just slapped a big fat bull on the ass!
太厉害了!下一个谁来?
That was awesome! Who’s next?
嗯,道格? -道格?
Uh, Doug? – Doug?
不,是你,没错
Yeah, no, that’d be you, yeah.
去吧,道格,去拍它!
Come on, Doug. Do it!
这…你能…
It’s… it… you could…
这真的…是…
That’s really an, um…
道格,上去
Doug, go.
去嘛,老兄 -好好干
Come on, man! – Handle your business.
易如反掌 -我不会…
It was easy. – I’m not gonna…
是的,加油!好玩得很!
Yeah, come on! It’s fun!
想想昔日吧,道格,昔日好时光
Old days, Doug. Old days.
好吧好吧,我去掴牛
All right, all right, I’m gonna slap a bull.
我要去掴牛了 -去吧
I’m gonna slap that bull. – There you go.
这才是我的好道格! -他去了
That’s my Doug! – There he goes.
就在后面拍一下对吗?
Just slap it right there on the rear end?
就拍它后臀
Right on the hind haunches.
要知道,这对道格有好处
You know, this is so good for Doug.
实际对我们大家都有好处 -没错
Actually, it’s good for all of us. – Yeah.
谢谢你带我们来这里
Hey, thanks for bringing us here.
不用客气,很高兴能帮上忙
Sure. Glad we could help.
是的,我们从没见过它被连掴两下
Yeah, and we never seen it done twice in a row.
嗯 -什么?
Mm-mmm. – What?
很想看看牛被掴后怎么反应
Be interesting to see how the bull takes being slapped
现在它很警觉 -嗯
now that he’s alert. – Mm-hmm.
警觉?
Alert?
回来!
Get back!
快! -嗨!来吧
Hurry! – Hey! Come on.
哇!
Ow!
他往回冲了!
He coming back!
牛!
Bull!
他往回冲了!他往回冲了!哦!
He coming back! He coming back! Oh!
哦!哦!他差点顶到我!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! He almost got me!
来呀!这混♥蛋♥想干嘛?冲我来呀,混♥蛋♥!
Come on! What’s this bully want? Come on, bully!
别嘲讽它!起不了作用!
You don’t wanna use mockery! That never works!
牛仔有难!
Cowboy’s in trouble!
也许你可以跟它理论!
Maybe if you just try to reason with it!
他还真没完了!小心! -哇!
He’s coming back for more! Look out! – Whoa!
他比你怕他更怕你!
He’s more afraid of you than you are of him!
小心!
Watch out!
小心,小心,快!
Watch out, watch out. Come on!
来吧,我们走,我们走! -哦!
Come on, let’s go, let’s go! – Oh!
什么?!
What?!
是的,老兄,这就是生活 -我们抽了头牛的屁♥股♥!
Yeah, man, this is living! – Yeah, we slapped a bull on the ass!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!