让我们狠揍飞车党 -等等
Let’s kick some Del Taco ass. – Wait, wait, wait.
你们谁带了刀或剪刀吗?
Do either of you guys have a knife or scissors?
指甲钳呢?
A nail clipper?
好吧,我们怎么做?
All right, so how do we do this?
象中学时一样,围成一小圈?
Like high school? A little circle, huh?
哦,耶!
Oh! – Yeah!
默多克,瑞德,泰尼,四对四
Murdock, Red, Tiny. Four on four.
身体还是脸,帅哥? -别打脸
Body or face, pretty boy? – Not the face.
嗷!
Ow!
我来撂倒他 -谢谢!
I’ll take him. – Thank you!
啊!
Yah!
换回来!换回来! -我来收拾他!我来收拾他!
Trade back! Trade back. – I got him, I got him.
这不公平,要知道,我可五花大绑着
It’s not really fair, you know. I’m kinda tied up.
见过钩子不带刺的吗?放马过来吧!
You ever see a hook off the jab? Huh? Bring it!
我们来玩玩,孩子
Oh! – Let’s have a little fun, baby.
我们玩吧
Whew. Let’s play.
这可是金手套,孩子
Golden Glove, baby.
你打到我头盔了!
Ow! Ow! You hit my helmet.
你还好吗,伙计?弄疼手了吗?
Are you OK, man? You hurt your hand?
这真的很疼
That actually really hurt.
哇!
Whoa!
不错!放开!
Good shot! Get off!
哦!
Oh!
哦,不,别…
Uh-oh, no, no, no, no, don’t…
撒沙子! -什么?
Throw sand! – What?
撒沙子! -好的
Throw sand! – Yeah…
我没想瞄准这地方…
I didn’t mean to aim there…
哈!哇!很好…
Ha! Whoo! Nice…
见鬼!我打到自己人了!
Damn! I done knocked out my boy!
来吧,你还好吗?
Come on. You all right? – Ooh…
这很简单
Well, that was easy.
来吧 -烧掉餐厅
Come on. – Burn down the diner!
好哦! -来吧!
Yeah! – Come on!
很好,还揍得不够? -是的,我没什么可以失去的
Oh, good. You want some more? – Yeah, I got nothing to lose.
没老婆,没工作,没房♥子
I got no wife. No job. No house.
可我有朋友,友谊天长地久
I got my friends, though. I got them till the end.
哦! -好极了!
Oh! – That’s great!
你知道这事傻在哪里吗?
You know, you know what’s so stupid about this?
我们想学你们,可现在只看到一帮子
We wanted to be like you guys. What I see here is just a bunch of grown men
成人,生命中最重大的决定无非是 “要光膀子…还是…光膀子…?
whose biggest decision in life is, “Uh, sleeveless or, uh… sleeveless?
我去岩石后还是去灌木丛里大便?”
Do I shit behind the rock, or over there by that bush?”
对于成人而言,这真是可悲
Grown men. This is pathetic.
你继续揍我们好了
You go ahead and kick our ass, OK?
因为我们才不装腔作势 你们才装腔作势
Because we’re not the posers. You guys are the posers.
哎哟!
Ow!
嗨!别难为自己了,别起来!
Hey! Do yourselves a favor and stay down!
25年来我被人吼惯了
Twenty-five years of being yelled at.
老兄,我再也忍♥受不了了…
Man, I ain’t taking this…
我有女朋友,冲我来呀,婊♥子♥
And I got a girlfriend. Punch that out of me, bitches.
嗯?
Hmm?
我们要这么干吗?
Oh. – Are we doing this?
就这么干 -好
Let’s do it. – Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
起来 -加油
Come on. – Come on.
你开玩笑吧?
You’re kidding me, right?
你们发什么神经?
What’s wrong with you guys?
好吧!你想继续?
All right! You wanna keep going?
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
你们完了,杰克,你们这些飞车党! 你们玩完了
You’re done, Jack. You Del Fuegos! You are done!
我们要你们现在滚出镇子
And we want you out of our town, now.
我们指谁? -我们所有人
And who’s “we”? – All of us.
如果四个人能直面一帮飞车歹徒
If four people could stand up to a gang of bikers,
我们也能!
I guess we can too!
我们会跟你们斗 连玉米田的小孩也会
Well, we’ll fight you and the Children of the Corn too.
因为烈火族决不妥协! 这是我们的高速公路
‘Cause the Del Fuegos don’t back down! This is our highway.
我们要保护自己的高速
And we’re gonna defend our highway.
错了,杰克
Wrong, Jack.
这是我的高速公路
It’s my highway.
刀锋
Blade.
嗨,麦琪
Hi, Maggie.
酒吧烧没了 -是的
Hmm. Bar burned down. – Yeah.
就是这四个装腔作势的家伙干的
These posers, these four posers right here.
4个人避开50个摩托车手…
Four guys stand off 50 bikers…
这也叫装腔作势? -没错
…and they’re the posers? – Yeah.
他们烧掉了你开的酒吧
They burnt down the bar that you built.
那不过是个烂摊子
It was a shithole.
我投保的价格是它的两倍
I insured it for twice what it was worth.
这些人不过是帮了我的忙
The guys did me a favor.
我们只是追随你的信条
We were just following the code that you wrote.
你说我为什么不戴徽章呢,杰克?
Why do you think I don’t wear the colors, Jack?
为什么我独自飙车?
Why do you think I ride alone?
因为你们再也不懂信条
‘Cause you don’t know about it anymore.
你们都应该开车去公路飙上一圈
I think you all oughta get back on your bikes and go out and ride the highway
直到回忆起飙车的全部意义
until you remember what riding’s all about.
算了,杰克
Let it go, Jack.
好的
OK, Pop.
象他妈
Takes after his mom.
老兄,这就象“毁灭战士”的第12关
Man, that was like level 12 of Doom.
装腔作势
The posers.
你们叫什么名字? -我是伍迪
What do you guys call yourselves? – I’m Woody.
我是鲍比 -我是道格
I’m Bobby. – I’m Doug.
不不不,你们一起飙车?
No, no, no. You all riding together?
你们称呼… -猪!野猪
What do you… – Hogs! Wild Hogs.
野…对…野猪
Wild… Yeah, Wild Hogs.
野猪,要么尽情飙车,要么呆在家里
Well, Wild Hogs, ride hard or stay home.
是的 -伙计们,别戴手表
Yeah. – Oh, and, guys, lose the watches.
自♥由♥,亲爱的 -我们成功了,亲爱的
Freedom, baby. – We did it, babe.
这一整天
All day. All day.
嘿!我们是野猪!继续着传奇!
Hey! Hey! We’re Wild Hogs! The saga continues!
究竟怎么回事?
What the hell?
这里到底发生了什么?
What in the world is going on around here?
管道工会议?
Plumbing conference?
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
闭嘴,道格!
Shut up, Doug!
鲍比,这些是什么人?我们这是在哪?
Bobby, who are these people, and where are we at?
显然我没去克里夫兰参加什么水管工会议
Well, obviously, I’m not at a… plumbing conference in Cleveland, baby.
真的?
Oh, really?
亲爱的,我都跟烈火族斗了一天了
Baby, I’ve been fighting bikers all day,
这个中国小矮子打中了我的鼻子
this little Chinese dude bust my nose,
我掴牛的…
I’ve been slapping bulls…
鲍比,我才不在乎你跟牛斗!
Bobby, I don’t give a damn about you fighting no bulls!
现在,我要你赶紧上车
Now, I want you to get your ass in that van
我们回家去
because we are going home.
真不敢相信你居然这么骗我!
I cannot believe you’d deceive me like this!
凯伦… -不,鲍比,我要!
Karen… – No, Bobby, I want!
凯伦!
Karen!
别急
Slow your roll.
听着,我爱你,知道吗?
Look, baby, I love you, OK?
可我厌倦了老被训话
But I’m tired of being talked at.
我没有教训你,鲍比!
I don’t talk at you, Bobby!
我跟你谈… -似乎现在你就在训我
I talk… – Look at what you’re doing now.
来吧,你能感受我的感受吗?
Come on. You feel me?
好的,很好,我感觉到
OK, baby, all right, all right, I feel you.
现在,我要你给我点爱的表示
Right now I just need you to show me some love.
就一点点爱
Just a little bit of love.
哦…嗯…
Oh… Mmm…
妙不可言
That’s scrumptious.
你真的跟飞车党大打出手了?
You seriously got in a fight with bikers?
一大群人,我们把他们赶出了镇子!
A whole bunch of ’em. We chased ’em out of town!
足足50个人
There was 50 of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!