Come on. You know the drill, for goodness sakes.
加油 别磨磨蹭蹭 快点 琪琪
Come on, stop being so slovenly. Hurry up. Kiki.
加油 姑娘们 紧张点
Come on, girls! Hurry up!
真有火灾怎么办? 我们都会被烧成渣
What if there was a real fire? We’ll all be burned to a crisp.
谁在那?
Hey, who’s there?
波碧
Poppy.
全名? 波碧·摩尔 先生
Last name? Moore. Poppy Moore, sir.
那么 波碧 摩尔 现在是火灾演习
Well, Moore, Poppy Moore, this is a fire practice.
抱歉 我新来的 明显不过
Sorry, I’m new here. Yes, that’s obvious.
但你没上过物理课?
But weren’t you listening in physics class?
火♥辣♥辣的东西 最好不要去碰
Fire tends to be hot, and the point is to avoid it.
好的 我该走哪?
Okay. Where do I go?
出门后左转 下楼梯
Out the door, turn left, and down the stairs.
向橙色光标跑 对吗?
Run towards the bright orange flickery thing. Right?
还有 别被抓着了 有道理 先生
Oh, and try not to get caught. Excellent point, sir.
很棒 哈亚特
Lovely, Harriet.

Ew!
继续跑 队员们 哈亚特技术很好
Crack on, team. Lovely stick work, Harriet.

Hi.
你好 纳黎斯特先生 你好
Hello, Mr. Nellist. Hello, hello.
你们都很努力
Well, super, super effort.
或许我们无法夺冠 却能赢得许多朋友
We may not win the championships, but we’ll win a lot of friends, yeah?
典型的英国式
So bloody English.
是吗?你能做更好?
Really. And you could do better?
笑吧 蒙上眼睛 我都能教训你们全部
Laugh it up, but I could whip all of your asses blindfolded.
我倒想见识见识
This I’d love to see.
这就像《大金刚》游戏 放马过来 马脸女
Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong. Do your worst, horse face.
犯规 身体接触 身体接触
Foul! Body check. Body check!
请住手
Please!
完全合法 你们是不是该穿上比基尼?
Perfectly legal. Shouldn’t you guys be in bikinis for that?
你好 弗雷斯特 靓车
Hi, Fredster. Dig the car.
你好 波碧 摩尔 你好
Hello, Moore. Poppy Moore. Hi.

Hey!
再见
Bye.
哦?你喜欢弗雷斯特?
Ooh, do you love Fredster?
想不想亲亲弗雷斯特的嘴唇? 别这么幼稚
Do you want to kiss Fredster on the lips? Don’t be so immature.
不要掩饰 亲爱的 我们有个单爱
Don’t try and hide it, honey. We’ve got ourselves a SULA.
单相思爱情
Sweaty Upper Lip Alert.
弗莱迪怎会知她的名字? 你可以走了
How on Earth did Freddie know her name? You may depart.
可我还没铺好床 出去
But, I still have to turn down your bed. Get out!
我不明白 弗莱迪应该对我有意思
I don’t understand. Freddie’s got a crush on me.
为什么会看她?
Why was he looking at her?
他在看她 来掩饰自己瞅你的动作
He was looking at her so he didn’t come across as looking at you.
他得小心 不能被发现
He needs to be careful. He can’t get caught.
是啊 他如果盯着你看 就会控制不住自己
Yeah, and if he looked at you too much, he wouldn’t be able to control himself.
比如 要想表现伤心 我就会去想马儿被宰杀
Like, when I have to look sad, I think about horses being slaughtered.
弗莱迪也是 波碧就等于被宰的马
So to Freddie, Poppy’s the equivalent of a slaughtered horse.
说得对
You’re probably right.
但要想个办法 来对付美国小妞
But we’re going to have to do something about little Miss USA.
得教教她谁是老大 我赞成
She needs a lesson in exactly who’s boss, methinks.
我们也赞成
We think so, too.
不是我的错 出去把门关上
I didn’t start it. It wasn’t my fault. Go out and close the door.
是你要我来的
But you asked to see me.
没错 不过你没有敲门
Yes, well, you have to knock before you enter.
不会吧 那个马脸的错
I can’t believe it. This is all horse face’s fault!
谁啊?
Who is it?
上帝
Jesus Christ!
是吗?教会还说 你穿草鞋 长胡子呢
Oh, dear. We were led to believe you had a beard and sandals.
现在 教堂上的画像也得改改了
Now, we’ll have to change that stainedglass window in the school chapel.
不是我挑起的 不是我的错 如果在美国 我就起诉了
Look, I didn’t start it, it wasn’t my fault, and if this were America, I would sue.
是她态度差 又低级好不好?
That girl is a grade one ahole with a severe attitudinal problem.
发生的事我全知道了
I know perfectly well what happened, Poppy.
为什么哈亚特不一起来?
Then why isn’t Harriet here too?
因为 我想和你谈谈
Because, unsurprisingly, it’s you I want to talk to.
我知道在那个年级 只有你一个女孩是比较辛苦
Look, I know it’s very difficult being the only new girl in your year.
只有一个正常女孩
You mean, the only normal girl.
平时喜欢读什么书? 人♥民♥杂♥志♥ 美国周刊
What do you like to read, Poppy? OK Magazine, People, Us Weekly.
这些也算得上读物?
Well, might you be able to tackle such a thing as a book?
我更喜欢电影版 我的藏书里面…
I prefer movies. Well, my personal library
…可没有《辣妈辣妹》之类的书
seems to be missing the book version of Freaky Friday.
或许你能读者本书试试
So, perhaps you might try this.
我叔叔在拍它的成电影 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》原著是本书
Oh, my uncle’s producing the film version. Alice in Wonderland was originally a book.
可能你都想不到 自己会看得多投入
You might surprise yourself and actually enjoy it.
这就是惩罚?
This is my punishment?
这学校真怪
This school is so weird.
离开学校后你想干什么?
What do you want to get out of this school, Poppy?
就想离开学校
To get out of this school.
这所学校 没有出过大人物
You know, this school has produced absolutely nobody of note.
最杰出无非是 戴安娜王妃的足部医生
Our leading light was the girl who was Princess Diana’s foot doctor.
如果想在《美国周刊》上出现
So, if your aim is to make the pages of Us Weekly,
这不是适合你的地方
then this isn’t the place for you.
我们培养的是聪明 独♥立♥ 有想法
What we do produce are smart, independent, freethinking,
和心地善良的姑娘 能在交到一生的朋友
goodhearted girls who remain friends for life.
在反叛的背后 我知道你是这样的姑娘
The kind of girl that, behind all your wisecracks, I know you are.
你去吧 我得办公了 公文都堆满了
Run along now, I must get on. My intray is piling up.
棕色还不够 加点咖啡色
Not brown enough. More coffee.
用力点搅
More elbow grease.
你在让这些衣服老化 这不是搅茶叶
You’re aging these clothes, not stirring your tea.
我要完成这些真迹
I need complete authenticity.
洽罗特听到弗莱迪说 我很像凯拉·奈特利
Charlotte heard Freddie say I looked exactly like Keira Knightley.
行了 好了 把水倒掉
Right! That’s done. Empty the water.
不是那边 傻瓜 倒出窗口
Not that way, fool. You’ll spill it. Out the window.
倒出窗口? 照做就是
Out the window? Just get on with it.
你确定?
Are you sure?
很抱歉 这些天很难找到好的帮手
So sorry. Just can’t trust the help these days.
你不上课 得到允许了吗?
Do you have a pass to be out during lessons?
有啊 就在这里 别踩草地
Oh, yeah, I do. It’s right here! Well, don’t walk on the grass.
说了十次了 你要整理床铺
For the tenth time, you need to make your bed.
老天 这有什么难? 掀起来 放下去 又不是造火箭
Jesus. What’s so bloody hard? Pick up. Put down. It’s not rocket science.
好了 我来吧
Sit down. I’ll do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
会着凉的 你要件毛衣 我没有
You’re freezing. You need a jumper. Whatever that is, I don’t think I have one.
我带的衣服都没有火腿片厚
I don’t think I have anything thicker than prosciutto.
谢了 我自己没准备好 没想过要呆这么久
Thanks. I didn’t really come prepared. Didn’t figure I’d be here this long.
什么都不如收到一条 温馨的短♥信♥更好
Nothing worse than the only message you get all day being from the phone company.
但舍监收了所有手♥机♥
But Matron took all the phones.
她只是收了你的 我们交的是假的
No. She took all your phones. She took our decoys.
她不知道那些用不了 真手♥机♥都藏着的
She has no idea that none of them work. We keep our real phones hidden.
拿去 打给家人 打给治疗师 让他们接你出去
Here. Call your parents. Call your therapist. Knock yourself out.
为什么要帮我? 你不是觉得我是个混♥蛋♥?
But why would you do this for me? You think I’m a total asshole.
不 你只是行为很讨厌 实际上不一样
No, you behave like an arsehole. There’s a difference.
虽然我不是马里布的治疗师
Look, I know that I’m not some Malibu therapist,
但我猜你有点害怕 还有点想家
but I can guess that you’re feeling scared and a little bit homesick.
这在我看来 你不是坏孩子 这是正常人的表现
Which, in my experience, doesn’t actually make you a bad person. Just a normal one.
甜蜜的照片
Sweet photo.
你妈妈?
Is it your mum?
她会来看你吗?
She going to come out and visit?
我11岁那年她死于车祸
She died in a car accident when I was 11.

Oh.
我很抱歉
Poppy, I’m so sorry.
我知你不是马里布的治疗师 可是…
I know you’re not some Malibu therapist, but…
听好
Listen.
你真的想离开这? 是的
Are you serious about getting out of here? Yeah.
那得被开除才行
Then, you’re going to have to get yourself expelled.
好的
Okay.
“任何人做出极端失礼行为…
“Anybody disporting themselves in an improper manner will be proposed
将会被驱逐 而无需经荣耀法庭” 等等 荣耀法庭?
“for expulsion before the Honor Court.” Wait. Honor Court?
在全校师生面前的审判
It’s like a trial in front of the whole school
由你的同辈 老师 首领 和金斯莉女士
by your peers, your teachers, the Head Girl, and Mrs. Kingsley.
但基本没发生过
But I’m telling you, it hardly ever happens.
如果真想被开除 你大闹一场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!