快点 穿上外套 T在等着呢
Go on, go get yer coat on. T’s waiting.
喂 我们去哪儿?
Oi! Where we going?
看一个人的跟班狗 恢复活力
See a dog about a man. Liven up!
在这儿等着
Wait here.
嘿 格伦
All right, Glen.
我没迟到 是吧?
I’m not late, am I?
没 我只是喜欢早到坐一会儿
No, I just like to get to sit-downs early.
哦
Right.
有什么事吗?
So, what’s the matter?
没啥事
Nothing.
你出了什么事吗?
Anything the matter with you?
没
No.
至少现在 我觉得没有
At least, I don’t think so.
好 你做的很好嘛 哈?
Okay, you’re doing well. Huh?
这很好 不是吗?
That’s good, innit?
很高兴听到这个 意味着成功
Like to hear that. Success.
但是要警惕 膨胀是把双刃剑
But be warned, it can be a double-edged sword, expansion.
我们喜欢大笔生意 越大越好 但是 恩…
I mean, we like big deals. Bigger the better. But, uh…
切勿操之过急 要多思虑 明白?
slow and considered, yeah?
因为你要知道
‘Cause remember,
我们供货的这个地区 你并不是唯一一家
you’re not the only franchise in the area that we’re supplying.
帮派火拼是我们最不想看到的
And the last thing we want is a gunfight at the OK Corral.
明白?
Understand?
恩 当然
Yeah, of course.
东西现在在你那儿?
Got it with you now?
别傻了
Don’t be stupid.
几天后送到你手里
Come to you in a couple of days.
他跟你混呢 是吗?
He’s with you, is he?
狂人比尔?
Wild Bill?
对 他刚出狱
Yeah, he’s just got out.
我想着有他在身边可能会方便点 是吧
Thought he might be handy to have around, you know.
他以前有大宗毒品交易
He used to shift a lot of gear back in the day.
大部分都自己享用了
Most of it up his own nose.
如果他惹了麻烦 告诉我
If he gives you trouble, you let me know.
谁 比尔?
Who, Bill?
不会 他现在可温顺了
Nah, he’s sweet as!
他和我哥哥是老相识了 是吧?
Him and my brother went way back, didn’t they?
这行可没那么多地方容这对老东西
There ain’t enough room for the pair of ya.
-是 -密切注视着他 好吧?
-Right. -Keep an eye on him, all right?
好
Yeah.
聪明点 这样我们都能赚大钱
Be smart and we’ll all make a lot of money.
去油井干油水不少 是吧?
Good money on the rigs, is it?
恩 应该是吧 不排除这可能性
Yeah, it’s supposed to be. Like, I ain’t ruled it out yet.
-知道我意思吧? -很好
-Know what I mean? -Sweet.
你想什么时候走?
When you thinking of going?
尽快
Soon as.
公平竞争 我听你这么说过很多次了
Fair play. I’ve heard it’s bang on.
吃的好 鸟儿每周都能搏击长空
Good food, birds flown out every weekend.
什么 在油井那儿吗?
What, on the oil rigs?
你要是不去可真是傻子 比尔
You’d be a mug not to go, Bill.
唉 有人来了
Aie-aie. Here come the other people.
能来两杯茶吗?
Can we have two cups of tea?
-你好啊 大毒枭先生 -滚开
-Hello, Mr Ball. -Fuck off!
声音很迷人啊 真的
That is charming, that is.
理查德
Richard.
你好啊 比尔
Hello, Bill.
哦好啊 杰克
All right, Jack!
假期过得不错?
Enjoy your holidays?
恩 很好 就是食物变了
Yeah, it was all right. Food weren’t all that.
能借一步说话吗?
Can I have a word?
你不觉得你干这个有点老了吗?
Aren’t you getting a bit old for all this?
如果这是你想说的 我心里真不好受
It ain’t doin’ me heart any good, if that’s what you mean.
和众所周知的罪犯来往
Associating with known criminals.
直接重拾旧营生 恩?
Straight back in it then, eh?
不 什么啊 我…我只是路过咖啡馆
No, what it was. I was… I was just walking past the Cafe
然后想进来买♥♥个熏肉三明治
and I thought I’d pop in and get a bacon sandwich.
得了吧
Save it!
这次我就睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Now, I’m gonna let it slide this time.
但下次我不想看见你和他们在一起
But I don’t wanna see you with them again.
-谢谢了 老兄 -我不是你兄弟
-Thanks, mate. -I’m not your mate.
哦 看 你的车来了
Ooh, look, there’s your bus.
很好 我想你做了正确的选择
Excellent. I think you made the right choice.
约翰还不确定 但是海伦的态度很正面
John ‘s not so sure, but Helen’s really positive.
所以 你有没有想过找份工作?
So, have you thought about getting a job?
啊 嗯 我就要开始工作了
Yeah, yeah. I’m gonna sign on.
不 找份工作 越快越好
No, get a job, and the sooner the better.
要想让儿童服务协会相信你是认真的还有好长路要走呢
It would go a long way to convincing Child Services that you’re serious.
约翰是个有点顽固的人
John can be a bit of a stickler.
哦 是啊
Yeah, all right.
这很重要 比尔
It’s important, Bill.
重拾坏习惯太容易了
It’s so easy to fall back into bad habits,
并且你也知道那将引你到何境地
and you know where that leads to.
所以…
So…
跟众所周知的罪犯断绝联♥系♥
No associating with known criminals,
不要过度饮酒还有…
no excessive drinking and…
-拒绝毒品 -非常对
-No drugs. -Exactly.
这对你来说是个大的转变
It’s a big turnaround for you.
你应该为自己骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
这很好
It’s good!
-飞吧 吉姆 -好的 你看着
-Go on then, Jim. -Yeah, watch.
-哦 -哇 它是个俯冲轰炸机
-Ooh! -Whoa, it’s a dive-bomber.
好吧 儿子 看着我学着点
All right, son, watch and learn.
为什么你的比较好?
What, ’cause yours is gonna be any better, is it?
看着 学着点
Watch and learn.
哇
Whoa!
你从哪儿学的这个?
How’d you learn how to do that?
真是优质的一飞啊
That is quality!
那都能去斯托克纽因顿了 它去了
That’s goin’ to Stoke Newington, that is.
是啊 我能的
Yeah, I am!
你怎么让你的跑这么…
How did you get yours to go…
你这个顽皮的猴子
You cheeky monkey!
好了 重新开始 好吗 准备好没?
All right. Start again. Right. Ready?
转这儿来 准备好了?
Come round here. Ready?
快点 我要憋死了
Come on, I’m dying to go.
你还好吧?
You all right?
我一直那样直截了当地说 好像我不会去做似的
And I keep saying like, point blank, like I’m not gonna do it!
喂 斯特福
Oi, Steph.
-你还好吗? -挺好啊 迪恩
-You all right? -All right, Dean.
努力工作呢?
Working hard?
其实也没有 你忙什么呢?
No, not really. What you up to?
去乔治爸爸家 他奶奶想见他
Going to George’s dad’s house. His nan wants to see him.
哦
Right.
你没事 是吧?
That all right, is it?
恩 没事 挺好的
Yeah, no, that’s cool.
走吧 斯特福
Come on, Steph.
如果你不问 你永远不会知道
If you don’t ask, you’ll never know.
詹姆斯·海沃德 克雷格·博斯韦尔 现在给我过来
James Hayward, Craig Boswell, come here now!
看着我 学着点 伙计
Watch and learn, mate.
拿吧 哪颗都行
Go on. Anyone you want.
好了 听着 朋友 我尽力了 好吧
All right, listen, pal. Best I can do, right.
一小时三英镑 给你20分钟吃午饭
Three pound an hour, give you 20 minutes for lunch.
好吧
Right.
你♥他♥妈♥不是动脑部手术了吧 啊?
Well, it ain’t fucking brain surgery, is it?
我说 你到底想不想要这份工作? 我都说了这么久了
I mean, do you want the job or not? I’ve gotta crack on.
等会儿 等一分钟
Hang on, one minute.
喂? 喂 巴里 你还好吗?
Hello? Hello, Barry, you all right?
哎 是你啊 阿奇 最近怎么样伙计?
Come on, Arch. Archie. How you been, mate?
我要收拾收拾他
I’m gonna sort him out, yeah.
-宝贝 -嘿 皮尔
-Sweet. -Oi, Pill.
啊 啥事儿啊?
Ah, what a’gwan?