他们跟父母在一起会更好
They’re better off with their parents.
别把这推给我 我照顾不了他们
Don’t stick it on me. I can’t look after ’em.
我朋友在苏格兰等着我呢 都计划好了
Me pal’s waiting for me in Scotland. It’s all organised.
比尔 你是他们的爸爸
Bill, you’re their dad.
我也不了解他们
I don’t really know ’em.
你好 请帮我接通儿童服务协会的约翰的电♥话♥
Hello, yeah, can you put me through to John in Child Services, please.
协会的人正过来 你说什么了?
The social are on their way round. What have you said?
我的缓刑犯监督官问到了你们的妈妈
Me PO was asking about your mum
我说她不在 就这些
and I said she ain’t about, that’s all.
就是说你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了?
So you grassed us up?
听着 我从没出♥卖♥♥♥过任何一个人 我只是说漏了嘴
Look, I never grassed no one up. Just sort of slipped out.
哦 好啊 那没关系啊
Oh, well, that’s all right then.
你们不能永远躲着
You weren’t going to get away with it forever.
你出现之前我们过的很好 比尔
We were doing fine until you showed up, Bill!
你不能这么走了
You’re not going.
不行 你得待在这儿 解决这些问题
No. No, you’re going to stay here and you’re gonna sort this out
你要告诉协会你会照顾我们
and you’re going to tell the social you’re looking after us.
到妈妈回来就行了
Just stay till Mum gets back.
我告诉过你她不会回来了
I told you she ain’t coming back!
我做不到 儿子
I don’t think I can, son.
做不到?
No?
那我就告诉他们老比尔你 在做非法交易
Then I’m going to tell the Old Bill that you’re dealing.
别做傻事了
Hmm. Don’t be stupid.
我拿到你的可♥卡♥因♥了
I’ve got your coke.
好吧 你最好现在就还给我
Right, well, you better give me that back now.

No.
我要告发你 就像你对我们那样
I’m gonna grass on you. Just like you grassed on us.
然后他们就会再次把你锁进牢房♥ 比尔
And they will bang you up again, Bill.
我不要回到监狱去
I ain’t going back to prison.
行啊 那我们也不要进托管所
Yeah, and we ain’t going into care.
我是认真的 这是你欠我们的
I’m serious. You owe us.
我一发现他们的妈妈不在身边 我就决定哪儿也不去了
As soon as I found out their mum weren’t about, I weren’t going nowhere.
知道我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
该是告诉我们真♥相♥的时候了 是不是?
You need to start telling us the truth, all right?
那样我们才知道处理的是什么情况
So we know what we’re dealing with.
似乎 你的缓刑犯监督官记得你要离开?
Now, your probation officer was under the impression you were going away?
听着 我想过这事了 我改变主意了 可以吗?
Look, I’ve had a think about it and I’ve changed my mind. Is that all right?
好吧 那既然你留下
Right, well, now that you are staying,
我们就不采取应急措施了
we’re not going to instigate an emergency response,
但是我们将根据第47条法律条款进行调查
but we are gonna begin an investigation under Section 47.
听着 我爱我的孩子 我要留在这儿
Look, I love my kids and I’m gonna be here.
你们还想干什么?
What more do you want?
还多着呢 其实
A lot, actually.
你介意我叫你比尔吗?
Do you mind if I call you Bill?
我介意 其实
Yeah, I do. Actually.
好吧 我们要四处看看
All right. We’re going to need to take a little look around.
尽管逛
Fill your boots.
所以 你不去北部了?
So, you’re not going up north, then?
海沃德先生 你能过来一下吗?
Mr Hayward, have you got a moment?
恩 我会拿布擦擦的
Yeah, I’ll run a cloth over that.
海沃德先生 这明显是你的疏忽造成的
Mr Hayward, this is a clear case of neglect.
你得负起一个父亲的责任
You need to take your parental responsibilities seriously
否则你的孩子就会从你身边被带走
or your kids will be taken away from you.
我明白 我会学着做的
I understand. I’ll get onto it.
海伦 我们工作结束了 海沃德先生
Helen. We’re done here. Mr Hayward.
迪恩看起来能应对 但我担心詹姆斯
Dean seems to be coping, but I’m worried about James.
我会留神他的
I’ll keep an eye on him.
那就好
Yeah, that’d be good.
他对被妈妈抛弃一事有何感觉?
How does he feel about being abandoned by his mum?
-不知道 -那 你觉得他感觉如何?
-Don’t know. -Well, how do you think he feels?
你跟他说过这事吗?
Have you spoken to him about it?
-没有 -也许你该和他聊聊
-No. -Maybe you should.
好吧 我会的
All right, I will.
那谢谢拜访了
Thanks for stopping by, yeah.
好了 我们要回办公室了 但我们真的很需要
Well, look, we’re going back to the office, but we really need
尽可能多的信息以便作进一步打算
as much information as possible to build the bigger picture.
我们要去和他的老师以及医生谈谈
We’re going to need to speak to his teachers and his doctor.
-你知道他的医生是谁吧 恩? -不 不知道
-You know who his doctor is, right? -Not really, no.
好吧 那你得去找出来了
Well, then you’re going to have to find out.
然后我们还得和警♥察♥聊聊
And we’re going to have to speak to the police.
-聊什么? -你的孩子们
-About what? -Your kids.
然后决定是否需要召开案例会议
It’s to decide whether we need to convene a case conference.
听着 接下来几天我会顺路拜访 来看看你进展如何
Look, I’ll drop by in the next couple of days, see how you’re getting on.
好吧 亲爱的
All right. Sweet.
非常感谢 海沃德先生
Thanks very much, Mr Hayward.
还有 喂 整整你的公♥寓♥吧
And, oi. Do something about that flat.
-高兴了? -不
-Happy? -No!
他们说什么了?
So what did they say?
他们过几天再来 他们需要时间做决定
They’re coming back in a couple of days. They need some time to make a decision.
好啊 那你得留在这儿了
Okay. So you need to be here.
是啊 我加入
All right, I get in
恩 然后他们一旦不找我们麻烦了 你就可以离开了
Yeah, and you can leave as soon as they’re off our backs.
别担心 我会的
Don’t worry, I will.
很好 沙发是你的
Good. You get the sofa.
很好
Good!
混账蠢货
Fucking dickhead!
祝你玩的开心
Have a good one.
我要去买♥♥点鸡肉
I was gonna get some chicken.
买♥♥点米 做咖喱饭
Get some rice. Make a nice curry.
我钱包丢了
Lost me wallet.
你为什么还没把那孩子带到 我妈那儿?
Why haven’t you taken the baby to my fucking mother’s?
你知道她会怎样的
You know what she’s like.
-你这个臭婊♥子♥ 我要打死你 -闭嘴
-You fucking bitch! I’ll knock you out! -Shut up.
你别他妈的留我这儿 我要打死你
Don’t you fucking go away from me! I’ll knock you out!
来 妈咪带你出去
Come on. Mummy take you out.
你也一样 你个老醉鬼
You too, you old drunk!
别理他 老爸 他会走的
Just ignore him, Dad. He’ll go away.
别一整天都待在床上
Don’t stay in bed all day.
务必让吉米去上学
Make sure Jimmy gets to school.
他是个土霸王 他挑事儿的
He’s the bully. He started it!
我总是因为这种事情惹麻烦
I always get in trouble for this kind of stuff.
就是这样的
Well, that’s just how it goes.
詹姆斯
James!
-你一定是海沃德先生了? -是
-You must be Mr Hayward? -Yeah.
儿童服务协会已经接手你的案子了
Children’s Services have been in touch about you.
是吗?
Oh, have they?
对 实际上 我真的非常高兴你来了
Yeah. I’m really glad you popped by, actually.
我非常希望能和你聊聊
I’d be really keen for you to come and have a chat.
好吧 呃 我不忙的时候会来的 谢了
All right, well, I’ll pop in when I ain’t so busy. Ta.
昨天下午一些孩子因逃课被扣了分
Yesterday afternoon some of the kids that were marked down as absent
他们在学校后 打碎了音乐楼的所有玻璃
turned up at the school and smashed all of the windows in the music block.
那时你在哪儿 詹姆斯?
Where were you, James?
他一整个下午都和我待在一起
He was with me all afternoon.
-真的吗? -是
-Really? -Yeah.
你对损坏赔偿有什么想法吗?
Have you any idea of the cost of the damage?
听着 我刚告诉你了 他整个下午和我在一起
Look, I just told you, he was with me all afternoon.
我们去看他奶奶了 她有点不舒服
We went to see his nan. She’s not well.
我奶奶就要去天堂了
My nana’s going to heaven.
真有趣 因为我经常听到这种事情
It’s funny, ’cause I’m usually informed about these things.
他不想谈这个 他心烦的很
He don’t like talking about it. He’s been really upset.
听着 不管是谁打碎的你的窗户 不是他
Look, whoever smashed your windows, it weren’t him.
这事很严重 海沃德先生
This is serious, Mr Hayward.
詹姆斯的行为很有问题
James’ behaviour is a real concern.
那我期待您到访
So I will be expecting that visit.
再见
I’ll see you soon.
好了 进去吧 小麻烦
Right, in you go, trouble.
也就是说 你会留下来?
So you’re staying, then?
到目前为止 是的
For the time being, yeah.
很好
Good.
把药都拿出来 藏哪儿了?
Give me the drugs! Where are the drugs?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!