随你怎么处置 怎么都行
You can do anything with her. Absolutely anything!
没几个人没上过 是吧 宝贝?
There ain’t many who ain’t, is there, babe?
继续 姑娘 继续啊 姑娘
Work it, girl! Work it, girl!
就是这样 看看他 他不知道该怎么办了
That’s it! Look at him! He don’t know what to do with it!
这是给我的吗?
Is that for me?
开门 把这该死的门开开
Open up. Open the fucking door!
快点 我还想回家呢
Come on! I wanna go home!
这儿 看
Here, look.
快点 我们知道你们在里面
Come on, we know you’re in there!
把这破门打开 否则我们不会回去的
Open the fucking door, we ain’t going back!
待在那儿 待在那儿
Stay there. Stay there.
开门
Open the door!
-早该开门了 -等等 这是谁啊?
About time. DEAN: Wait, who are you?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
-开灯 -你不能进来
-Get the light on. -You can’t come in here.
-我说真的 这怎么回事? -你明白的 是吧?
-Seriously, what’s going on? -PILL: You got it, yeah?
有人能告诉我发生什么了么
Someone tell me what is going on.
喂 等会儿 兄弟们 这谁啊?
Here, hang on, boys. Who’s that?
那个?
That?
那是你老爹
That is your old man!
他真♥他♥妈♥的是个传奇
He’s a fucking legend!
走吧 别胡扯了
Come on, soppy bollocks.
他臭死了
He stinks.
真行啊
Great!
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
真有意思
That’s funny.
因为过去八年我们一直在想同样的事
‘Cause we were wondering the same thing for the last eight years.
那真是他吗?
Is it really him?
看起来像 是
Looks like it, yeah.
迪恩?
Dean?
我的天啊
My God!
看看你
Look at you.
詹姆斯?
James?
现在大家叫他吉米 而且他不记得你
Everyone calls him Jimmy now and he don’t remember you.
好吧
All right.
你还好吗 吉米?
You all right, Jimmy?
啊 那个还有吗?
Uh, any more of that going?
我给你们点钱
I’ll give you some dough towards it.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你已经给了
You already did.
吉米 穿上外套 走了
Jimmy, get your coat. Go.
那 她什么时候回来?
So, when’s she coming back?
-你问她去 -她在哪儿?
-Ask her. -Where is she?
西班牙 和杰夫一起
Spain, with Jeff.
西班牙?
Spain?
这样多长时间了?
How long ago was this?
-有几年了吧 -九个月
-Years. -Nine months.
那你们为什么没跟她一起?
Well, why aren’t you with her?
因为杰夫
Jeff!
什么?
What?
她就这么离开你们了?
She just left you?
你呢 你没有吗?
What, and you didn’t?
哎 等下 我是没得选
Here, hold on. I didn’t have no choice!
她可不会这么说
That’s not what she said!
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch!
喂 你骂的可是我们的妈妈
Oi, that’s our mum you’re talking about!
好吧…
All right, well…
她不是一个好妈妈 对吧?
She ain’t a very good mum, is she?
你怎么知道的 啊?
What d’you know about it, eh?
你知道什么?
What d’you know about anything?
听着 我就这么一说
Look, I’m just saying.
那你最好别说
Yeah, well, don’t.
因为我们对你说的不感兴趣
‘Cause we’re not interested in what you have to say.
对你想什么也不感兴趣 你对我们来说什么都不是
We’re not interested in what you think. You are nothing to us!
需要什么尽管拿走 然后离开
Get what you need and go.
我回来的时候不想看见你在这儿
I don’t wanna see you here when I get back.
走了
Come on.
-没问题 冷静点 -别跟我说冷静 听见没
-Okay, no problem. Be calm. -Don’t tell me to be calm, right!
把它们从那边移到…迪恩 过来
Move ’em from there to… Dean, get here!
-那些移一下 -好 好的
-I want those shifted. -Okay, okay.
那个 罗兰 我很抱歉 伙计 不会再迟到了
Look, Roland, I’m sorry, mate. It won’t happen again.
这可不行
That’s not good enough.
我一直伸着脖子看你是不是在现场
Listen, I’m sticking my neck out just having you on site.
那个 我家里出了点事
Yeah, I’ve got some grief at home.
好吧 可那是我的问题吗?
Yeah, and that’s my problem because what?
过来
Come here.
听着 我知道你很努力 对吧
Look, I know you’re doing your best, right,
我会尽可能地帮你
and I’ll help you out as much as I can,
但是你必须也帮我忙 是不?
but you’re going to have to help me, yeah?
-恩 当然 -你今晚在?
-Yeah, course. -You in tonight?
在
Yeah.
好 有好多东西要卸
Right, I’m going to drop some more stuff off.
好的
Okay.
好了 继续干活吧 去拿把铲子
Well, go on, then. Grab yourself a shovel.
建个赛车场给我们吧
Build us a velodrome.
-四块糖 -谢谢
-Four sugars. -Thanks.
哎 回家感觉怎么样?
So, how was your trip home?
没啥大事
Uneventful.
怀特岛?
Isle of Wight?
恩 公园山公♥寓♥
Yeah, Park Hill.
因携带隐蔽枪♥支♥ 给甲级罪犯提供武器
Eight years, two months and three days for…
被判八年两个月零三天
carrying a concealed weapon, supplying class A’s,
三次严重的身体伤害
three counts of actual bodily harm, four grievous
四次意图谋杀社区服务警♥察♥
and the attempted murder of a community support officer.
哦 很丰富多彩嘛
Well, that’s colourful.
听起来言过其实了
Sounds a lot worse than what it was.
已经见过家人了?
Seen the family yet?
看了一眼
A bit.
-怎么样? -还好
-How was it? -All right.
-小伙子们都还好? -对 他们挺好的 恩
-Boys all right? -Yeah, they’re good, yeah.
他们 呃 长大了
They’re, um, bigger.
你回去和你妻子在一起 聊聊家常了没?
Are you back with your wife, domestically speaking?
没 她和杰夫在一起话家常呢
Nah, she’s with Jeff, domestically speaking.
我明白了 你感觉怎么样?
I see. How do you feel about that?
不知道 彻底松了口气
Don’t know. Fucking relieved.
不管怎么说我要去苏格兰了
I’m going up to Scotland anyway.
好主意 重新开始 离开伤害的道路
That’s a good idea. Make a fresh start. Out of harm’s way.
就是要找个人和你聊聊
Just need to find you someone to talk to up there.
好了 美女
All right. Lovely.
我们得和戴安见个面
And we should arrange a meeting with Diane.
谈谈你和孩子们的关系 就好了
Talk about your contact with the boys. And then we’re done.
不会太难的 她过去九个月都在西班牙
Shouldn’t be too difficult, she’s been in Spain for the last nine months.
那谁在照顾他们?
Oh. So who’s looking after them?
你是说?
What d’you mean?
这写着迪恩15岁 吉米11岁
Well, it says here that Dean’s 15 and Jimmy’s 11
然后他们在纽汉上学
and they’re attending school in Newham,
那谁在照顾这俩个孩子?
so who’s taking care of the boys?
你知道 他们有邻居照看呢 知道吧
Well, you know, they’ve had neighbours looking in. You know.
可 吉米才11岁
Well, Jimmy’s only 11.
他需要个成年人来照顾他 他们俩都是
He needs an adult looking after him. They both do.
他们在我看来挺好的啊
They look fine to me.
比尔 他们是孩子
Bill, they’re children.
不 迪恩他就像 他…
No, Dean’s like, he…
他比实际年龄成熟的多 明白我意思吗?
He’s very grown up for his age. Know what I mean?
我必须得通知儿童服务协会这情况
I am going to have to inform Child Services about this.
他们需要调查此事
They need to look into it.
好吧
Right.
你知道这意味着什么 对吗?
You do realise what this means, don’t you?
恩 恩 他们也许要进托管所
Yeah. Yeah. They’ll need looking after.
孩子在托管所里成长不好的 比尔 你知道的
Kids don’t do well in care, Bill. You know that.