喂 起床了
Oi, get up!
你全喝了?
Did you drink all o’ them?
没 波兹也喝了点
No. Boz had some too.
电♥话♥在响
Phone’s ringing.
喂?
Hello?
-谁啊? -打错了
-Who was it? -Wrong number.
我还病着呢
I’m Still ill!
晚上还有课 你是不是不该喝成那样
Maybe you shouldn’t have got munted on a school night.
学校里的全是弱智
They’re all gimps at that school.
哦 那你挺合群的 是不是?
Well, you’ll fit right in then, won’t you?
有意思
Funny!
去吧
Go on.
你在这儿干什么?
What you doing?
我笔掉了
Dropped my pen!
进去 不许瞎折腾了
Get in there, stop messing about!
老爹
Dad!
-老爹 -外公
-Dad! -Granddad!
外公
Granddad!
哦 我的蛋蛋
Oh, bollocks!
喂
Oi!
你这样要出事的
You’re getting worse!
-安全帽 护目镜 -恩
-Hat! Goggles! -Yeah.
来啊 快点
Come on, hurry up.
乔纳斯 这些我放哪儿 伙计?
Jonas, where am I putting these, mate?
那里右边
Over there on the right.
来 亲爱的 拿着这个 替我向T问好
Here, love. Take this and give my best to T.
你不用付我钱或什么的
You don’t have to pay me or nothing.
不 亲爱的 这十镑你打车用
No, love, it’s a tenner. It’s for a cab.
谢了
Right. Thanks.
-家庭作业 是吗? -恩
-Homework, yeah? -Yeah.
看两遍《海扁王》 是吗?
Double Kick-Ass, is it?
你到底从哪儿搞的这漫画?
Where’d you get the comic from anyway?
跟别人换的
Swapped it.
用什么?你有什么能换的
For what? You ain’t got nothing to swap it with.
烟
Fags.
烟 你从哪儿弄的烟?
Fags! Where’d you get fags from?
-我换的 -用什么换的?
-Swapped ’em! -For what?
运动鞋
Trainers!
我告诉过你 不许偷东西
I’ve told you, no nicking!
没偷东西 我换的
Not nicking! Swapping!
晚饭吃什么?
What we got for dinner?
吐司
Toast.
哦 我现在要把那件扔掉
Oh, I’m gonna get the right piss taken out of me now!
好啊 那你来洗衣服
Yeah, well, you do the washing then!
没穿上新衬衫前我不去上学
I’m not going to school till I get another shirt!
等下 待在这儿
Hold on, stay there.
-谁啊? -嘘
-Who is it? -Shh.
有人吗? 有人在吗?
Hello? Hello?
-你好 伙计 -什么事?
-Hello, mate. -What?
我找住在对面的人
I’m just looking for the people that live opposite.
然后呢?
And?
你知道他们是不是还住在这儿?
And do you know if they still live there?
一个女人和两个孩子?
A woman and two kids?
我不知道 公♥寓♥都空了 你快滚吧
I don’t know nothing. Flat is empty. Now fuck youse!
又找了个不干净的小妞 现在搞大肚子了
Got another little skank up the duff now,
是不是 脏东西?
have you, you dirty bastard?
你过的也够痛苦了吧?
Ain’t you created enough misery in your life?
谈点事儿
Have a word.
你干嘛?
What you doing?
哦 得了吧 T
Oh, come on, T!
我也帮你把头巾搞定了 是不是?
Sorted out the turban for you, didn’t I?
那又怎样? 没我的话就不行
And what? Not till I say so!
喂? 办好了
Yeah? Make it good.
恩 你好 T
Yeah, hello, T.
你确定?
You sure?
-哦 吓到我了 -你还好吗 基思?
-Well, stone me! -You all right, Keith?
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I barred you for life.
你确定你不是一些其他的怪老头儿?
Sure that weren’t some other geezer?
不啊 没错 是我
Nah, yeah. It was me, yeah.
我觉得你好像昨天才进的监狱
Seems like only yesterday you got sent down.
我的天啊 时光飞逝 是不?
Bloody hell, time flies, dunnit?
里面可不是这样 度日如年
Not inside, it don’t.
老规矩?
The usual?
十品脱酒 两克粉 再加一场群架?
Ten pints, two grams and a punch-up?
说真的 不是来找麻烦的吧?
Seriously, no trouble, right?
当然 我释放后要看表现的
All right. I’m out on license.
如果我的狗在人行道上便便 18个月的刑期就不远了
If my dog shits on the pavement, I get 18 months.
她真是只恐龙 我跟你说
I mean, she’s like a proper skepler, I tell you.
她长的一脸找揍的屎样
Her face was all roughed up and shit.
我是说 我想揍它…
I mean, I bashed it…
怎么样?
All right?
我有段时间没看见他们了 老伙计
Can’t say I’ve seen them for a while, me old son.
我敲对面的门 一人高马大的俄♥国♥佬出来把我轰走了
I knocked next door. Some big Russian lump come out and coated me off.
可能是个波兰的建筑工 大家已经知道他们在这儿了
Probably a Polish builder. People have got the ‘ump that they’re here.
我倒不介意脏了他们的手
I don’t mind them. Don’t mind getting their hands dirty.
英国孩子在西蒙·考威尔面前会唱的更欢
British kids would much rather sing like a bender in front of Simon Cowell.
我想你不认识这人 对吧?
I don’t suppose you’d know who he is, would you?
当然不认识 在监狱里我们最喜欢的节目
No, course I do. It was our favourite programme in jail.
就是读读书什么的
Run a book on it and everything.
听起来你已经开始怀念了
Sounds like you miss it already.
我怀念? 真是扯淡
Do I, fuck!
我再也不想回去了 老兄 那儿让我想死
I ain’t never going back, mate. It nearly killed me.
喂 你在我的酒吧干屁呢?
Oi! What the fuck you doing in my boozer?
你说什么?
You what?
看见了吧 跟你说什么来着?
See, what did I tell you?
这怪老头是头号♥难题
Geezer’s a top-class nut job!
恩 重返街头了
Yeah, back in the day, yeah.
看看他 狂人比尔
Look at him. Wild Bill!
比尔 是我
Bill. It’s me, T.
小特里?
Little Terry?
对 哦 不 现在大家叫我T
Yeah. Well, no. Everyone calls me T now.
刚那是谁?社工?
Who was he? Social worker?
不知道 一孬种
Don’t know. Arsehole.
他长什么样儿?
What’d he look like?
啥也不像 就像个孬种
Like nothing. He look like arsehole.
额 那个 你有糖吗?
Um, look, you got any sugar?
我有蜂蜜 亲爱的
I’ve got medus, honey.
维克多
Yo, Victor!
等会儿 维克多
One sec. Yo, Victor!
那你现在出来后干嘛?
So what you gonna be doing, now you’re out?
也许到北部 踏踏实实去油井干
Might go up north. Do a bit of graft on the oil rigs.
-北上? -得了吧 来跟我♥干♥吧 比尔
-Up north? -Sod that. Come work for me, Bill.
油水可足了 多亏搬到这地区的
Good money in it, thanks to all the Bobski the Builders
所有波兰建筑工
who’ve moved into the area.
他们在这方面真了不起啊
They’re all bang on it.
明年我们就要发大财了 奥♥运♥会来了 是不是
Next year we’re gonna make a killing. We got the Olympics coming, innit.
对镇里每个人来说都是繁荣时期 比尔
These are boom times for everyone in the borough, Bill,
不仅仅是标枪店
not just the javelin shops!
拿出来 让他权衡下
Go on. Weigh him in.
安然无恙啊
Safe!
来 拿着 你重新开始 就这么先赊账
Here, hold that. Set yourself up. Stick it on the slate.
不 还你 听着 我不干了
No, here y’are. Look, I can’t.
别这么不给面子 比尔 你就拿着吧
Don’t insult me, Bill, just take it.
喂 喂 好姑娘
Oi, oi. Good girl.
来啊 干了啊
Come on, then! Get it down ya!
你需要些强身壮体的工事了
You’re gonna need some fortifications!
什么?
What?
我给你备了份礼
I got you a present.
我不知道你是不是记得罗克西
Dunno if you remember Roxy.
-好了 比尔 -她可是个不错的货 伙计
-All right, Bill. -She’s proper filth, mate.