快上车
Jump in!
你欠我一人情
You owe me one.
来吧 大胆先生
Come on, Mr. Big Round Balls,
我们去赚点容易到手的钱
let’s go and make us some easy money.
俗话说得好 星期五都是黑色的
They say the eagle flies on Friday.
把丝♥袜♥戴上
Get that mask on!
别熄火 我们去去就来
Keep it revvin’, Chiquita. We’ll be right back!
我们说好不伤人 别忘了
Nobody’s gonna get hurt. Remember that!
好的 兄弟
Right, partner!
行了 伙计们
Okay, boys!
到后面去 两个都到后面去
Get in the back! Get into the back! Now! Both of you!
如果有人进来 把他们也推过来 手脚要利索
If anyone comes in, herd ’em back here quick.
好的 别把事情搞糟就行
Alright, let’s make this nice and easy!
你在等人吗
You waitin’ for somebody?
我丈夫
My husband.
他在饲料店
He’s in the feed store.
小心烟头烧到手 女士
Well, watch that cigarette, ma’am. It’s about to burn down to your fingers.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, officer.
以前没见过你 你是本地人
I haven’t seen you before. Are you from Lobo?
不是
No.
过来
Over here!
金枪鱼镇上的
Big Tuna, huh?
-开车路不近啊 对不对 -对
That’s quite a drive, isn’t it? -Yes.
咱们走吧
Let’s go!
笑一笑
Say “Cheese”.
别动
Stay put!
别冲动 朋友
Cool it, man!
下一个就是你了 混♥蛋♥
You’re next, fucker!
那些都是笨蛋
Those are dummies, dummy!
你有种就过来 神枪手
Step up here, hotshot!
我会叫你满地找你那口烂牙
I’ll slap that smile right off your face!
站住 你们这班王八蛋
Stop, you sons of bitches!
警♥察♥ 站住 要不我开枪了
This is the police! Hold it or I’ll shoot!
噢 老天
Oh, for Christ’s sakes!
那个王八蛋
That poor bastard.
把手放到头上 牛仔
Hands behind your head, cowboy!
露拉 我这次真的叫你失望了
Lula, I really let you down this time.
我的心肝
Peanut!
快帮我找那该死的杂碎
Look for the damned thing!
会找到的 医生会给你缝上
We’ll find it, they sew them things back on.
将来又可完好如初
Works good as new.
找不到 那该死的杂碎到底在哪
I can’t find it. Where is the damned thing?
一定在这附近
It’s gotta be here somewhere.
打扰一下 我找770378号♥
Pardon me. I’m lookin’ for 770378.
小赛 宝贝
Sailor, baby!
我的天 我的天
Oh my God! Oh my God!
心肝宝贝 终于找到你了
My baby, sweetest one. Oh, sweetheart.
妈妈这就带你回家
Mama’s gonna take you home. We’re gonna go home.
桑托斯会帮我们的忙
Santos is gonna help us.
搭我们到圣安东尼奥机场
He’s gonna take us to the airport in San Antonio.
-没事了 宝贝 -不…-没事了
It’s OK, baby. -No … -Yes.
来吧 我们得走了
Come! We’re gonna go.
-没事了 -妈妈 -干嘛
It’s OK. -Mama! -Yes?
赛勒出事了 我不能就这样撇下他
Sailor’s in deep trouble here. I can’t just leave him.
怎么不能
Oh yes, you can!
你当然可以
Yes, you can!
你妈妈真的很担心你
Your mama was real worried about you, honey.
我也是
Me too.
不介意拥抱一下你的老朋友桑托斯吧
Can you give your old friend Santos a hug?
最亲爱的赛勒
Dearest Sailor,
我想让你知道的第一件事 是我留住了孩子
First thing you’ll want to know is; I’m keeping the baby.
妈妈开始反对 现在估计也是
Mama wasn’t for it at first, but I think now she is.
我叫他佩思 不管是男孩还是女孩
I’m gonna name it Pace, no matter if it’s a boy or a girl.
有点难以想象 你出来时佩思已经六岁了
It’s kinda hard to believe that Pace will be six when you get out.
我们的孩子
Our child!
我爱你 赛勒
I love you, Sailor.
我想给跟你跳舞说话
I miss dancing and talking,
特别是做那件事
and especially the other!
5年10个月零21天后
5 YEARS, 10 MONTHS, 21 DAYS LATER
赛勒的火车…什么时候…到
When … does … Sailor’s train get in?
六点
Six.
要是我叫你不要去…
If I asked you not to go …
没用的
It wouldn’t make any difference.
孩子 要是我叫你不要去会怎么样
Girl, what if I told you not to go?
妈妈 如果你想破坏我们的幸福
Mama, if you get in the way of our happiness,
我会把你撕成肉片的
I’ll fucking pull your arms out by the roots!
不许去
No!
妈妈 你差点跟人撞车呢
Mama, you almost crashed us!
是车祸 宝贝
Oh, an accident, baby!
喔 我的天啊
Oh no, oh man!
去年这种烂事也撞到我头上
Same fuckin’ thing happened to me last year!
你一定是我儿子
You must be my son.
跟你♥爸♥爸握握手 儿子
Shake hands with your daddy, Pace.
见到你真荣幸 小伙子 我读了不少你的事
It’s a pleasure to meet you, Pace. I read a lot about you.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
前面带路
Lead the way.
不
No!
不
No!
怎么了 妈妈
What’s wrong, Mama?
别担心 儿子 在这儿待着
Don’t worry, son. Just stay here.
对不起 赛勒 我忍♥不住
I’m sorry, Sailor, I just can’t help it.
再等一会 我会没事的
Just give me one little minute, then I’ll quit.
孩子吓到了 露拉 这样不好
The boy’s frightened, Lula. This ain’t no good.
真的 赛勒 我会没事的
Really, Sailor, I’ll be okay.
天意弄人 宝贝
It’s a mistake, honey.
你们俩走吧 我回火车站
You two go on. I’ll walk back to the depot.
你胡说些什么 车里是你亲生儿子
What are you talking about? That’s your son in there!
他不认识我 露拉
He never knew me, Lula.
所以也应很容易忘掉我
So there’s not much for him to forget.
而且六年不见 分开对我们也很容易
And 6 years apart makes it almost simple for us too.
你怎么能说这种话 赛勒
How can you say that, Sailor?
这才合情理
It’s what makes sense.
求你别这么做 赛勒
Please don’t do this, Sailor!
如果你有什么不顺心的事
If ever something doesn’t feel right to you,
想想牛仔潘乔对四酷小子说的话
remember what Pancho said to the Cisco Kid;
“在山穷水尽之前 潇洒走一回”
“Let’s win, before we’re dancing at the end of a rope, without music.”
没有我 你过得很好
You’ve been fine without me.
没必要让日子变得难过
No need to make life tougher than it has to be.
赛勒 回来
Sailor, come back!
你们这班基佬想干嘛
What do you faggots want?
那个好女巫…
The Good Witch …
露拉爱你
Lula loves you.
但我是杀人犯兼强盗
But I’m a robber and a man slaughterer.
而且没有受过多少家庭教育
And I haven’t had any parental guidance.
这些她都不在乎
She’s forgiven you all that.
你爱她
You love her.
别担心 赛勒
Don’t be afraid, Sailor.
但是我心狂野
But I’m wild at heart.
如果你真是这样
If you are truly wild at heart,
那你就会为你的梦想而奋斗
you’ll fight for your dreams.
别逃避爱情 赛勒
Don’t turn away from love, Sailor.
别逃避爱情
Don’t turn away from love.
尝够滋味没 混♥蛋♥
Had enough, asshole?
是的 够了
Yes I have.
我向你们道歉
And I want to apologize to you gentlemen
不该叫你们同性恋
for referring to you as homosexuals.
我还想向你们道谢
I also want to thank you fellows.
你们教会我人生重要一课
You’ve taught me a valuable lesson in life.
我刚遇见那个好女巫
I just met the Good Witch.