你在对我暗示
Means something to me.
你想要波比
Means you want Bobby Peru.
你要波比把你干得天昏地暗 小妞
You want Bobby Peru to fuck you hard, baby,
像开圣诞礼物一样把你弄开
to open you like a Christmas present!
你要我做吗 只需回答”要”或者”不要”
You want me to do it? Just a simple “yes” or “no”.
好好享受一下我和你的第一次亲 密接触
Just feel me breathin’ on ya.
-你就知道我在床上很行 -滚出去
And you know I mean business when it comes to fuckin’ ! -Out!
波比会抓住你…
Bobby Peru will grab ya …
把你紧紧抱住…
hold ya tight …
好好尝尝你里面的味道
feel everythin’ in ya.
闭嘴
Be quiet!
说”操♥我♥”
Say “Fuck me”.
-我就走 -没门 快给我滚
Then I’ll leave. -No way. Get out!
说 我会把你的心挖出来的 小妞
Say it! I’ll tear your fuckin’ heart out, girl!
说”操♥我♥”
Say “Fuck me”.
快说
Say “Fuck me”!
然后我就走 说”操♥我♥”
Then I’ll go. Say “Fuck me”!
小声地 说出来
Whisper it. Say it!
说 说
Say it. Say it!
说”操♥我♥”
Say “Fuck me”.
小声说”操♥我♥”
Whisper it. “Fuck me”.
“操♥我♥” 说啊
“Fuck me”. Say “Fuck me”.
改天吧 宝贝 今天我还有事
Some day honey, I will! But I gotta get goin’ !
拜托别哭了…
Sing! Don’t cry …
嗨 波比
Hi Bobby!
-要帮忙吗 -谢谢 快做完了
You need a hand? -Thanks, but I’m about done.
去喝杯啤酒如何
How about a beer?
啤酒…
A beer …
那好…
Well, …
好吧 波比 我去
Yeah, Bobby, that’d be fine.
你那位俊俏的小姑娘今天在哪
Where is your pretty little lady today?
在房♥间里休息 最近身体不大舒服
She’s up in our room, restin’. Hasn’t been feelin’ well lately.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear it.
我去罗波镇探过底了
I’ve been studying a situation over in Lobo.
要两个人才能干成
Take two men to handle it.
干什么
What’s that?
一家饲料店 保险箱里藏着五千美金
A feed store, keeps up to 5 K in their safe.
我要个醒目的小伙子断后 五五分帐
Need me a good boy for backup. Even split.
怎么样
Interested?
不 朋友
No, man.
我想不行
I don’t think so.
轻而易举就能搞定的 赛勒
It’ll be easy, Sailor.
我会让两个职员乖乖打开保险箱 你看好门
Two employees. I take ’em in back to open the safe. You cover the door.
你不是忙活着想在金枪鱼镇
You ain’t plannin’ on raisin’
成家立业吗
a family in the Big Tuna, are you?
等一等…
Wait a minute …
你在说什么成家立业
What’d you mean by family?
我只是说…
Well, I mean …
和露拉…
with Lula …
小两口过得有个家的样子 没别的意思
being in a family way and all.
露拉告诉你她怀孕了吗
Did Lula tell you she was pregnant?
手里攥着几千块 你们就不用过苦日子
Couple of grand or two sure would help you two out.
可以离开这鬼地方
Get you out West,
到墨西哥或者其他什么地方 只要有钱
to Mexico, or anywhere with a few dollars to spare.
我都替你们经算好了 赛勒
I’ve got it figured out good.
你什么时候跟露拉说过话
When did you talk to Lula?
今天下午
I talked to her this afternoon,
你不在的时候
when you was out.
她真的亲口跟你说她怀孕了
Did she really say she was pregnant?
我瞎猜罢了 就这么回事
I just took a guess, that’s all.
你到底参不参加
You in or out on this deal?
我他妈的还不清楚 波比
I ain’t fucking sure, Bobby.
别考虑太久
Don’t take too long to think about it.
喝够了
Had enough?
够了
Have now!
跟我出去一下 有好东西给你瞧
Let’s go outside. I have something to show you.
这是一把锯短的
Right here is a double-barreled, sawed-off
双管猎枪
Ithica shotgun.
旁边那把
Next to it;
是枪管4吋长的点三八手♥枪♥
a Smith & Wesson .38 handgun with a 4-inch barrel.
有了这些家伙
Those’ll do her,
那五千块钱就能轻松入袋
really loosen up that 5 grand.
你和小姑娘拿一半
Two and a half for you and the little lady.
你身上还剩多少
How much money you got left?
40块…
Forty bucks …
兄弟 这笔钱转眼就能赚到
This is easy money, partner.
也不会让任何人受伤
Ain’t nobody gonna get hurt.
这么个大好机会 你不会让它白白溜走
And I don’t think you can afford to pass it up …
明早10点 我的车在旅馆后面等你
I’ll bring the Eldorado to the back of the motel at 10 AM.
肯定能叫你和小姑娘过上舒服的 小日子
Really could set you and that little lady up good.
是啊 我想是可以
Yeah, I guess so.
这笔钱
That kinda money
可以让我们在黄砖路上走下去
will get us a long way down that Yellow Brick Road.
但是真该死 你得保证到时可别出什么差池
But damn it, this better go real smooth, you understand me?
简直就像囊中探物一样保险
Like taking candy from a baby.
赛勒来了
Here comes Sailor.
你喝酒了
You’ve been drinkin’, huh?
几杯啤酒而已
A few beers is all.
感觉好点没
Feelin’ any better?
还不清楚
Can’t tell yet.
还是满屋子那股味道
That smell’s still filling this room good.
你刚才说你去哪儿了
So where d’you say you was?
和波比出去了
I went with Bobby.
小赛
Sail’?
我们离开这里吧
Let’s leave here.
我们会的 心肝
We are, Peanut.
很快
Real soon.
你和波比那家伙在一起混
You up to somethin’ with Bobby Peru?
我能混什么
What could I be up to?
那个波比是人面兽心 小赛
That Bobby Peru is a black angel, Sail’.
要是你跟他鬼混 你要后悔的…
You hook up with him and you’ll regret it …
后悔一辈子
If you live to.
多谢你的提醒 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
我知道你为我着想
I know you got my interests in mind,
我非常感激
and I appreciate it sincerely.
我爱你 但是我得睡了
I love you, but I got to get some sleep now.
这个世界内心狂野 头脑发热
This whole world is wild at heart … and weird on top.
我盼着你能对我唱”柔情似水”
I wish you’d sing me “Love me tender”.
我真希望我们是在那彩虹之上
Oh, I wish I was somewhere over that rainbow.
一切全是狗屁
It’s just shit!
狗屁 狗屁 狗屁
Shit, shit, shit!
这是全家福
The whole gang, huh?
没错
Yes.
知道吗 你真人看起来要漂亮得多
You know, you look a whole lot better in the flesh.
一切都按计划进行
The cobra is waitin’ to strike, Chica.
你认识那个叫赛勒的家伙
You know that guy, Sailor?
前几天他来过这儿
He came by the other afternoon.
-想打听是不是有人想杀他 -真的
He wanted to know if there was a contract on him. -No shit?
-你认识他 -以前认识
You know him? -I used to.
-你怎么回答 -当然是”没有”
What did you say? -“No”, of course.
没错
That’s right.
不过他很快就会倒大霉
He could have a bad accident, though.
在一宗抢劫之前
Before,
或是之中 要不就是之后
during or after a hold-up.
我到底在这儿做什么
What am I doing here?
赛勒 你到底在这儿做什么
Sailor, what are you doing here?
我不能干
I can’t do this.
坐到后面去
Climb in back!
她在这里干什么
What the hell’s she doin’ here?
她是我女人 给我们开车 你不喜欢
She’s my girl. She’s drivin’. That bother you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!