One bad car accident.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
不知道 但是得帮帮那个女孩 带她去镇上
I don’t know, but we got to help that girl, get her to a town,
但愿别让人发现我违反假释规定
and hope nobody finds out that I broke parole.
发卡…
This bobby pin …
我找不到了
I can’t find it.
妈妈会宰了我的…我的信♥用♥卡♥都 在里面…
My mother’s gonna kill me … … it’s got all my cards …
都在钱包里
It was in my pocket.
钱包不见了 帮我找找…
Now my pocket’s gone. Gotta help me find it …
我所有的信♥用♥卡♥…都在钱包里…
All my cards … and it was in my pocket, and …
我的钱包不见了 她开始骂我了
My purse is gone! Now she tells me!
-我们快抓住她 -她能活下来吗
Let’s get a hold of her! -Is she going to make it?
不知道 但她的血会流我们一车
Don’t know, but she’s gonna bleed all over our car!
嘿…嘿 姑娘
Hey … hello! Girl!
跟我们走 亲爱的
Come with us, honey!
别碰我
Leave me alone!
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert!
妈的
Shit.
我头发里有该死的粘乎乎的东西…
Got this damned sticky stuff in my hair …
我头发里有粘乎乎的东西
… got sticky stuff in my hair.
最好跟我们走 亲爱的 来吧
Better come with us, honey. Come on!
我要找钱包…别告诉我妈妈 求求你们
Gotta find my wallet … Don’t tell my mother, please.
天啊 她会宰了我的
God, she’s gonna kill me!
不用担心这个…
Can’t worry about that …
-我的梳子在哪 -天啊 她会在我们面前死掉
Where’s my hairbrush? -God, she’s dying right in front of us.
帮我拿一下唇膏…
Get my lipstick …
在我的钱包里
It’s in my purse.
她死在我们面前 赛勒…
She died right in front of us, Sailor …
为什么她非要这么做
Why’d she have to go and do that?
我们走吧 心肝
Let’s get outta here, honey.
上天保佑
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
我真是一点儿都想不通
I don’t understand this one tiny bit.
说好我在楼下大厅等他
See, he told me to wait for him here in that lobby there.
可现在我感觉他发生了什么可怕的事
What I feel is that something terrible has happened to him.
也许我们应该报♥警♥
Perhaps we should call a local law enforcement officer?
不 千万不要 请别这么做
No, please! Please no!
我最不愿意看到警♥察♥插手
The last thing I need is some damned policeman
在这里问东问西
moving and going around here …
不行 我不能容忍♥…不能…
No, I just can’t … no … no.
对不起 我刚才肯定是忘了这个
I am sorry … I must have overlooked this.
真的很抱歉 夫人
I’m truly ‘ sorry, ma am.
是什么
What?
可不可以…
Could you …?
“约了朋友钓鱼…
“Gone fishing with a friend …
或者还去猎野牛”
and maybe buffalo hunting, too.”
猎野牛
Buffalo hunting?
“我去猎野牛”
“I’ve gone buffalo hunting.”?
该死的”猎野牛”是什么意思
What the fuck does “Buffalo hunting” mean?
我肯定我不会明白 我是说…
Well, I am sure I wouldn’t know, I mean …
我的天…
My God …
他害怕了
He’s afraid.
他又临阵脱逃
He’s done it again!
这个王八蛋又当逃兵
The fucker split!
“我做了一个承诺”
“I’ve made a commitment.”
玛丽叶塔
Marietta!
桑托斯
Santos!
趁这个机会 我恳请你们
Gentlemen, I’d like to take this opportunity to ask you;
-滚出去 -这么无礼
Please, clear out! -How rude!
-我也要 -对 你也滚
Me too? -Yeah, you too.
你对强尼做了什么 他在哪
What did you do to Johnnie? Where’s Johnnie?
这儿发生了什么事
What’s happening here?
告诉我发生了什么事 桑托斯 告诉我
Tell me what’s happening here! Santos, tell me!
你哭了
You been crying?
你得改掉哭鼻子的坏习惯 明白吗
You gotta cut out this crybaby stuff, you know?
你现在是我的女人 桑托斯…
You’re my girl now, and Santos …
桑托斯…
Santos …
桑托斯要擦掉这些泪珠
Santos wants to wipe away the tears,
让你快乐
and make you happy.
你得告诉我…
I want you to tell me …
你得告诉我…
I want you to tell me …
你对强尼做了什么事 有没有伤害他 快说
Did you do anything to Johnnie? Did you hurt him? I want to know.
我没有对强尼·费拉加特做任何事
I did not do anything to Johnnie Farragut.
你能以你母亲的名义发誓
You swear, on your mother?
-我发誓 以我母亲的名义 -天啊 天啊
I swear. On my mother. -God! Oh God!
来吧 我们得走了
Come on. We have to go.
我得到消息
I got word;
那两个孩子正在穿越德州
The kids are moving through Texas.
大团圆结局正在安排 很快就会在那上演
And I think a happy end is being arranged there.
这就对了 笑一个
That’s it, give me a smile!
桑托斯…
Oh Santos.
你是唯一一个
You’re the only one
总是为我两肋插刀的人
that always came through for me.
我知道你现在怕得要命 强尼 再来一个吻 雷吉
I smell your shit now, Johnnie. Give us one more kiss, Reggie!
噢 操♥我♥
Oh, fuck me!
操♥我♥
Fuck me!
操♥我♥
Fuck me!
我们现在要猎野牛了
We hunt buffalo now.
等不及了
Can’t wait no more!
记住 数到十
Remember the number … ten!
我没法拦住她 强尼
I can’t stop her, Johnnie.
但我会拿着这把老枪站在你身后
But I gonna be standing behind you with this big old gun!
一把海军陆战队用的老家伙
It’s a Marine issue!
开始了…
I go out now …
-雷吉 -有
Reggie! -Yes?
给他看看
Show him now!
亲爱的…
Honey …
差点忘了让你瞧瞧
I forget to show you this!
桑托斯
Santos?
天啊 玛丽叶塔 我亲爱的…
Oh God, Marietta, honey …
1…
One …
-再会了 -2…
Bye now! -two …
3…4…
three … four …
我焚身以火 雷吉
Gettin’ too hot now, Reggie!
5…
five …
…感觉自己…
… feeling myself …
6…
six …
7…
seven …
8…
eight …
9…
nine …
操♥我♥ 雷吉
Fuck me now, Reggie!
10…
ten!
德州金枪鱼镇
到底为什么你要到金枪鱼镇来 小赛
Why in the hell d’you want to come to Big Tuna, Sail’?
我知道 这里不是翡翠城…
I know it’s not exactly Emerald City …
虽然这离加州也太远了
Not as bad as the weather, …
但还不至于比这天气更糟
‘though it’s a long way off that road to California.
到底为什么你要到这儿来 宝贝
Why in the hell d’you want to come here, baby?
啊 瞧这儿
Oh, look at this!
你想要什么 蛇皮先生
What do you want, Mr. Snakeskin?
我来是想知道你会不会告诉我 是否有人想杀我
I was hoping you could tell me if there’s a contract out on me.
-我真的需要知道 -谁想杀你
I really need to know. -By who?
桑托斯 或是玛丽叶塔·佛曲
Santos. Or Marietta Fortune.
听说你和那婊♥子♥的闺女打得火热
I heard you were going with that bitch’s daughter.
-没错 -你是天字第一号♥蠢蛋
You heard right. -You are one big, stupid asshole.
难道你不知道她妈和桑托斯合谋 杀了她爸
Don’t you know that her mami and Santos killed her daddy?
也许有天晚上 你离火太近
So maybe one night you got too close to a fire …
因此引火自焚
So maybe you’re gonna burn.
-我什么都没看到 -当然 可我看到了
I didn’t see nothin’. -Sure. I did.
桑托斯
Santos!
是不是他们有密谋
Is there a contract?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!