Sounds like old Dell was more than just a bit confused.
戴尔真是活受罪
Dell was learning a hard lesson.
居然整晚不睡 拼命做三明治
It got so he would stay up all night making sandwiches.
戴尔 你在做什么
Dell, what are you doing?
我在做我的午饭
I’m making my lunch!
妈妈告诉我 戴尔的妈妈露提阿姨
Mama told me Aunt Rootie, that’s Dell’s mama,
在他的内♥裤♥上找到蟑螂
found cockroaches in Dell’s underwear.
有一回 她还发现戴尔
One time, she found Dell
把一只大蟑螂放到屁♥眼♥上
putting one big cockroach on his anus.
老天 乖乖
Hell, Peanut!
这可不怎么好玩
It ain’t so funny now, though.
戴尔失踪了
Dell disappeared.
从此没人见过他
Nobody’s seen him since.
可惜他没办法
Too bad he couldn’t visit
拜访那位奥兹国的魔法师
that old Wizard of Dz,
从他那里得到一些好建议
and get some good advice.
可惜我们都不能 宝贝
Too bad we all can’t, baby.
是你吗 强尼
Are you there, Johnnie?
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s wrong, honey?
强尼 亲爱的 我有事告诉你
Johnnie, sweetheart. Wait, I’ve got something to tell you.
我想让你知道
I want you to know something.
我做了件蠢事 很蠢
I’ve done something so bad, real bad.
-什么事 -电♥话♥里说不清楚
What? -Not on the phone! No …
我明天到新奥尔良 当面告诉你 行吗
I’m coming to New Orleans tomorrow to tell you in person. OK?
别这样对我 换了我 你也会急的 快说吧
Don’t do this to me. You’d freak out if I did that to you. Now what is it?
不 我不会在电♥话♥里说
No, I’m not gonna tell you on the phone.
但是亲爱的 我马上就要动身去跟他们
But honey, I gotta leave right now and get on their trail.
他们来过这里 今天早上从巴西旅馆走了
The kids were here. They checked out of the Hotel Brazil this morning.
不
No!
留在原地别动 哪儿都别去
Stay right there! Don’t go anywhere!
我搭七点的飞机 明天就到皮德蒙特
I’m coming in on Piedmont tomorrow, on the 7 o’clock flight.
我们一起去追露拉
We’re going after Lula together!
好 如果你一定要这么做
OK, if that’s what you want.
但是我反对
But I’m against it!
明天
7 o’clock,
晚上七点 亲爱的…
tomorrow evening. Sugar, …
然后到我们最喜欢的法国餐馆 吃晚饭 好吗
We’ll have dinner at our favorite French restaurant, OK?
你安排一下 好吗 到时见
You fix it up. OK, bye now?
我爱你
I love you.
玛丽叶塔
Marietta?
咱们还剩多少钱 宝贝
How much we got left, baby?
不到一百块
Under 100.
要不要你休息一下
You want me to drive
-让我开一会儿 -好主意
so you can get a bit of rest? -Yeah, that’d be good.
德州圣安东尼奥电台 今晚你都在想些什么
Come in, San Antonio, Texas. What’s on your mind this evening?
我刚动了一个心脏手术
I just had triple bypass, open-heart surgery,
但听你这种人的节目让我恨不得 马上出院
and it’s people like you who make me wanna get out of the hospital …
怎么会有这种垃圾
How can anyone listen to this crap?
…她不久前离婚
… for her recent divorce,
枪杀自己三个小孩 一个七岁…
shot her three children, aged seven …
一位法官
A judge
偏袒被告约翰·洛伊
praised defendant John Roy, but was dismayed to learn
但在听说洛伊有奸尸的行为后 惊慌失措…
that he’d had sex with the corpse.
什么
What?
去年十月 印度当局把500只海龟放进恒河
State authorities, last October released 500 turtles into the Ganges,
企图改善河水的污染状况
to try and reduce human pollution,
现在准备将鳄鱼放进河里 以吞吃穷♥人♥的尸体…
and will now use crocodiles to eat corpses dumped by poor Hindus …
我的天 这简直就像《活死人之夜》
Holy shit! It’s Night of the Living Dead!
-怎么了 宝贝 -我再也受不了这个收音机
What’s that, Peanut? -I can’t take any more of this radio!
我这辈子还没听过这么多恐怖的事
I’ve never heard so much shit in all my life!
赛勒·瑞普利 马上给我换个音乐台 快
Sailor Ripley, you get me some music now! I mean it!
…性攻击的受害者…分尸…强♥暴♥…
… victim of a sexual assault … … mutilated … raped …
强尼 现在我不能告诉你 但是听我说
Johnnie, I can’t tell you now, honey, but listen;
我们能否今晚就出发
Is there any way, any way that we could get on the road tonight?
昨晚你打电♥话♥给我时一定是受了 很大刺♥激♥
Something was upsetting you bad last night when you called.
你肯定想告诉我什么事
And you wanted to tell me.
所以我推测你需要我的帮助
So I figured that you wanted me to help you.
的确是
I did.
你说得没错 但那是昨晚的事
Oh, I did. But that was last night.
现在我需要你帮忙 我们要找到露拉 否则就迟了
Now I need your help. We have to find Lula before it’s too late.
-亲爱的 有件事我想问你 -说吧
Honey, I have to ask you something. -Okay.
桑托斯也参与了这件事吗
Is Santos involved in this in any way?
当然没有
Hell no!
你以为我会不跟你商量 就做出这种事吗
Do you think I would do something like that without coming to you?
亲爱的 对不起
I’m sorry, honey.
-都是普谦斯基那狗♥杂♥种♥惹的祸 -谁”苟”叔叔
Goddamned Pucinski, son of a bitch! -Who, Uncle Pooch?
那个把桑托斯介绍给你 和克莱德的王八蛋
The son of a bitch who introduced Santos to you and Clyde.
强尼…
Johnnie …
以前的事别提了
That’s all the past.
现在你和我必须做的是…
Now what you and I have to do …
是考虑咱们的未来
is think about our future.
这话当真
Do you mean that?
当然是 敢不敢用你的性感臀部打赌
You bet your sweet ass I do!
天哪
Gosh.
我说过再见到你真太好了吗
Did I tell you how great it was to see you again?
才说了五遍而已
Just about five times, that’s all.
-天 强尼 我爱你 -我也爱你
Oh God, Johnnie, I love you! -I love you too.
我们赶快离开这里去找露拉吧
Let’s get our backsides out of this town and go get my Lula!
什么事让你心烦了 亲爱的
What’s troublin’ you, sugar?
露拉 你知道
You know, Lula …
我从来没告诉过你 遇见你之前我是做什么的
I never told you what all I was doing before I met you.
我以为你是个到处混的酷哥
I just figured you were out being Mr. Cool.
不全是
Not exactly, sugar.
我们如今的麻烦也与 我当年的工作有关
One reason we’re in this trouble is because of what I was doing.
我曾经想要告诉你
I tried to tell you this before.
你吓到我了 宝贝
You’re scaring me, baby.
凡事都有好坏两面
Well, there’s a good side as well as a bad side to it.
如今好的一面是我认识 你♥爸♥爸克莱德 他是个好人
The good side is that I knew your daddy. Clyde was a good guy.
-你认识他 -是的
You knew my daddy? -Yes.
我认识他
I sure did.
坏的一面是…
The bad side of it …
我曾经给一个叫马切罗·桑托斯 的人开过车
is I did some driving for a man named Marcello Santos.
真该死
Oh Shit.
我后来辞了工
I quit working for him,
但在那之前 我有天晚上到了一所房♥子
but just before I did, I ended up one night at a house.
我当时并不知道
I didn’t know it then,
那就是你家
but it was your house.
我不知道他们以为那晚我看到了什么
I don’t know what they think I saw that night.
我只是待在车里 直到整间房♥子烧了起来
I was just sitting out in the car, ’til the whole place went up in flames.
天啊 赛勒 我爸爸就在那天晚上死的
Oh God, Sailor, that’s the night my daddy died!
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sugar.
老爸
Daddy?
那是…
That’s …
你藏着的大秘密 小赛
some big secret you’ve been carrying, Sail’.
我们都藏有不可告人的秘密 宝贝
We all got a secret side, baby.
但愿你别以为我还向你撒了别的谎
I hope you don’t think I been lyin’ to you about other things.
露拉 你在听吗
Lula, you there?
对 我在听…
Yeah, I’m here …
你在生我的气
You upset with me?
只是感到很震惊…
It just shocking sometimes …
听到事情原来并非和你想的那样
when things aren’t what you thought they were.
但我们已经没法回头 不是吗
We’re really in the middle of it now, ain’t we?
我很快就收拾好 你在楼下等我
I’m gonna pack real fast, then I’ll meet you downstairs.
我的天 要是今晚能和你一起 享用那张大床就好了
My God, what we could’ve done on that kingsize bed tonight!
-别担心 我会给你补偿的 -那好
Don’t worry, I’ll make up for it! -Alright.
-待会见 -好的
See you in a minute. -Okay.
玛丽叶塔…
Marietta …
那是什么东西
What’s that?
不知道 像衣服
I don’t know … Looks like clothes.
天啊 赛勒
Oh God, Sailor!
一桩严重的车祸